Home
Posted By: rj308 Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
Can someone please give me an email address and phone number for Hayatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, NC?
My computer will not let me access their website from eastern Europe. Thanks, RJ
Posted By: devnull Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
704-394-0387
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
It's Hyatt Gunshop ...Interesting store to say the least.
Posted By: blairvt Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
way over priced. they even charge a $29 admin fee t o buy a gun. Don't think so
Posted By: skeen Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
Originally Posted by blairvt

I've gotten a couple of good deals there online and would buy from them again.
Posted By: rj308 Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
Thanks devnull. RJ
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
Originally Posted by blairvt

Is that new? I would tell them to GFY for sure. They come down on their prices, just takes some elbowing. grin
Posted By: ShortMagFan Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/20/20
I won’t darken their door. Crooked as they come and somehow both arrogant and incompetent at the same time

Article a few years ago in the paper said of all the guns used across the country in Crimes, a wildly disproportionate percentage came from Hyatt. That place is typically full of gang bangers trying to buy something

Their $29 “Brady Fee” is an insult to all of our intelligence
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/21/20
Hyatt is certainly an interesting fun store. They actually cater to everyone from hood rats to upper class sportsmen. The store is actually located in one of the worst areas of Charlotte. Lots of guns in all configurations. Years ago, they were rumored to snag the extra magazines out if the box of semi-auto pistols. If the customer didn’t notice or protest the situation, they would sell the extra mag. I have been in there before and found the folks to be pretty friendly and helpful. YMMV.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/21/20
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Hyatt is certainly an interesting fun store. They actually cater to everyone from hood rats to upper class sportsmen. The store is actually located in one of the worst areas of Charlotte. Lots of guns in all configurations. Years ago, they were rumored to snag the extra magazines out if the box of semi-auto pistols. If the customer didn’t notice or protest the situation, they would sell the extra mag. I have been in there before and found the folks to be pretty friendly and helpful. YMMV.

Last 2 visits there were lots of Hood rats and the drive there is always an experience .
Posted By: cwlongshot Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/21/20
I have only been twice. I have a trade show there in town yearly.
I was suprised to see as man bangers All with colors in the store. We send them packing. Wanna act like a human and be respectful WO COLORS come on in...

But I like the reloading section and found it to be very well stocked. I was able to get a few powders I hadn't ever seen on shelves before. Guy behind the counter was knowledgeable as any. He knew straight away about what I was asking. Produced everything I asked for.

I also grabbed a few small Clearance items out of the tables in the back and the girl at the register just put them In my bag and thanked me.

CW
Posted By: kingston Re: Hayatt Gun Shop - 08/21/20
I got Shrapnel a bunch of NOS .224 Weatherby Mag brass at Hyatt's in Charlotte.

They've got an impressive selection and an enthusiastic staff.
© 24hourcampfire