Home
Guy has one brand new for $650 in bottomlands camo. It’s 7mm-08, other than having Portugal stamped on the side, are there any issues I should know about with these? Accuracy?
Buy it.
Portugal isn't an issue. They're impeccably made rifles. (I have 2 of them.) Winchester hasn't been *that* Winchester for a long, long time.
The Portugal guns are night and day better than the crap New Haven peddled. And that includes the five digit classics.
Buy it. Now. Post pics.
They are 1-10" and pieces of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Pardon my actually shooting,while you gals "get" to read about it. Hint.

Laughing!.................
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Pardon my actually shooting off at the mouth, while you have to read it.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Pardon my actually shooting off at the mouth, while you have to read it.

Thank you.

PaulBurnedHard,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides your being a CLUELESS Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you are also a Lying Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

It seems you "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Be SURE to extoll your Imagination and Pretend,as you MUST. Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying and Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
Travis - if you do buy it, remember to:

1. Never actually hunt with it.
2. Leave it sitting in water for no reason.
3. Complain about how it shoots at 1000 yards because of twist even though you'll never shoot it half that far.
4. Tell other people who have killed lots of game with certain bullets that those bullets don't work and then ask for ballistics data that they don't care about.
5. Post the same pictures of a puny deer over and over when you get criticized for #s 1-4.

That is, do those things if you buy it and want to be like BS.

On a more serious note, I have a Portugal 7mm08 FWT and it shoots great (1-1.5" at 100) with multiple factory rounds. Haven't gotten around to reloading anything for it yet.
Well, I bought it! Will any “Post 64” short action rings work?
Originally Posted by Travis13

Heck yeah bud. Keep us posted.
Twist is actually 1 in 9 1/2
Originally Posted by Travis13

Congrats! smile
I believe the Portugal short action rifles actually use the WSM mounts.
Dixie - unless the shadows are different, my 708 and 6.5cm featherweights both took standard bases.
© 24hourcampfire