Home
Sure would love to have a T3x-Lite chambered in the PRC. Talk about the perfect rifle for all my Texas hunting needs. Already have a T3x-Lite in a 6.5 Creed, but meh..it's too boring. smile
6 CM and 6.5 PRC added to their line up would do well I’d think.
Originally Posted by wbyfan1
Sure would love to have a T3x-Lite chambered in the PRC. Talk about the perfect rifle for all my Texas hunting needs. Already have a T3x-Lite in a 6.5 Creed, but meh..it's too boring. smile

You'll be able to get rid of the man bun when you get the PRC, so that's a bonus.
No idea when Tikka will start producing them, but I do know of a “custom” tikka stainless 6.5 PRC for sale at a decent price in the DFW area. PM me if you’re interested
The PRC is an easy conversion.....

Rechamber and open bolt face (Shaen Rifles)
Originally Posted by Daveh

Definitely sounds good in theory, but how would you get past the magazine/feeding issue? I want a reliable feeder.
Originally Posted by 16bore
6 CM and 6.5 PRC added to their line up would do well I’d think.

I’d buy a 6 CM if they’d make them.

Definitely sounds good in theory, but how would you get past the magazine/feeding issue? I want a reliable feeder.
I'd give this a look...

https://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/tikka-t3x-t3-billet-magazines
Tikka is kind of slow on the uptake of new consumer trends, probably a few more years before they hear about the 6.5 PRC and 6 Creed.

I’m not aware of any magazine/feeding issue.
I just bought a Sauer 100 on clearance in 6.5prc for $499 at sportsmans warehouse. I haven't shot it yet but I like the way it feels.

Bb
Curious if there's been any update from Tikka as well.
My Sauer Atacama shoots the 143 ELDX in the 3's since day one! Great gun
Looks like Sako is chambering the S20 rifle in 6.5 PRC, so it is highly likely that Tikka will follow along shortly as they use common barrels made at the same location. As to when, who really knows? Later this year? SHOT show intro (if the show happens in January)? Next fall? I’m pretty sure it will happen.
© 24hourcampfire