Home
Posted By: Dinny New Products from Oregunsmithing - 09/26/20
I spoke to Wayne York yesterday and he has new Howa Mini Action products available.

Timney triggers are $148 shipped

Package deals for a Timney trigger and a hinged floorplate bottom metal kit are $288 shipped

Classic C custom 18oz carbon fiber reinforced stocks are $465 shipped. The stocks can be painted any of his available colors and they're either drop in ready or you can send in your barreled action so they can skim bed them. The stocks will have pillars installed either way. These stocks are in limited supply as he's only making a few batches per year.

http://www.oregunsmithingllc.com/

I have and highly recommend his hinged floorplate bottom metal kit. It has drastically improved the feel and look of my rifles. He makes followers for several different cartridges. I had mine etched with a Grendel Monster. I'll have one of his Timney triggers soon and expect it to be a significant inprovement over the HACT trigger Howa supplies for these rifles.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached picture IMG_20200925_40750.jpg
Just got off the phone with Wayne. He can make the Classic C stock with a shorter (no less than 12") LOP for a youth or small person. If the youth outgrows the stock send it back to Wayne with $50 and he'll lengthen it with a new pad and paint.

Thanks, Dinny
Dinny . Based on the information in this thread I did exactly that on Monday. Spoke to Wayne, ordered a full build of a mini action grendel, a 12” LOP stock, Timney and bottom metal. He’s ordered the barreled action for me as well.

Thanks for sharing, I had never heard of him or these howa upgrades until I saw this thread. My kid is going to be set up right!
Originally Posted by edapp
Dinny . Based on the information in this thread I did exactly that on Monday. Spoke to Wayne, ordered a full build of a mini action grendel, a 12” LOP stock, Timney and bottom metal. He’s ordered the barreled action for me as well.
Thanks for sharing, I had never heard of him or these howa upgrades until I saw this thread. My kid is going to be set up right!

Good stuff! Please post pictures when you get it.

Thanks, Dinny
© 24hourcampfire