Home
Just put one of these on hold at my local gunpusher’s.
I was in a rush and didn’t have the time to complete the deal.
It has a very nice feel and a good trigger.
Anybody have one and how do you like it so far?
I am considering this same rifle/cartridge and will be interested to read any review's.......Hb
My son has one. It's heavier than I like for a rifle. The trigger is good (3 lbs) and it shoots factory Hornady Black ammo into 1" 3 shot groups.
Yeah the weight was my main concern with these as i prize a light hunting rifle, maybe the CVA Cascade is a little lighter and it has a Bergara barrel so i bet it would shoot good......Hb
I hunted with one this year it's really a nice rifle I topped it with the Meopta Cabelas Instinct 3-9 with Leopold mounts

It worked great I was fortunate and tagged out last Friday
The only issue I had when I shot first opening AM I noticed when I cleared the rifle cartrige #2 didn't chamber properly 2 and 3 are binding
And it happened again and not sure if I am doing something but I just started loading 2 rounds one in the tube and the gun

I need to mess with it but during hunting season I just keep it simple and I am so accustom to hunting a muzzleloader this was twice the normal rounds
It's not a light rifle by any means but I am a blind hunter so in this rifle it's really not a huge concern I am in a straight wall cartrige area so my choices are a bit limited
I plan to see what I am doing wrong off season

I am very happy with it
Hank
If anyone has one they want to sell or know of a gun shop that does please let me know. Been looking for one locally and haven’t had much luck. Saw one on gunbroker but don’t want to go that route if I don’t have to.
Found one today and brought it home. Preformed a function test with 2 and 3 rounds loaded down and it will not function properly. Only way I can use it without any issues is to load 1 down and 1 in the chamber. Plan to call Bergara tomorrow and see if they have any suggestions. Ammo is factory Hornady and I’m loading it per the instructions.
© 24hourcampfire