Home
I have emailed Leopold and Burris asking for the height measurement of their CZ 527 rings, and have not received an answer.

Who makes the lowest height ring/base offering for a CZ 527, and what is the actual measurement from the lowest part of the ring, to the inner part of the dovetail ( where it sits on top of the receiver)? Leopold? Burris? Other?

I am looking for the lowest height ring, and I presume it is the "medium" height, as no one has a "low" option. If you have a medium Leopold or Burris ring/base set for the CZ 527, could you please provide the actual measurement as defined earlier?

Thank you.

Who makes the lowest height ring/base offering for a CZ 527, and what is the actual measurement from the lowest part of the ring, to the inner part of the dovetail ( where it sits on top of the receiver)? Leopold? Burris? Other?.... something to think about the lower you go on a CZ527, you will need a modified bolt or the bolt handle will hit your scope, ask me how I know. Jame Calhoun makes the conversion bolt handle and also carries the lowest rings available. Regards
if yours has the new modded bolt handle find some factory tikka t3 rings and take the screws to lowes and buy better/harder ones for it. i used said rings on 2 cz 527's one in 17 hornet the other in 204 ruger. works fine for me but i don't throw my rifle down a mountain to check for failure points lol.
Big Ed
I used Talley's on a CZ Swede. Here's their 527 offering: Talley CZ 527 Rings
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...27/lowest-mount-rings-for-cz-527-and-550
© 24hourcampfire