Home
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/902715098

Not one you see very often, and the buy it now is quite reasonable.
Nice. Wish I had a need
Very nice. I have a Rem Kevlar stock that I bought several years ago to replace the Classic original stock on my .35 Whelen but the pistol grip doesn’t fit my hand. So I bought a beater BDL stock and Limbsaver pad and it works just fine. Matter of fact I just got home from the range drilling some 1/2 moa groups in the paper with 225 gr Nosler Partitions. Happy Trails
Hopefully it was someone here who grabbed it. I’m glad they did, as my resolve was growing weak!
AKwolverine, I gave in and hit the buy now. Sending off usps mo tmmrw. It is going to a good home, will be my main deer hunting rig far up the northshore of MN at deer camp on Lake Superiors coast. Ill post a few pics when i get it scoped up and sighted in.
Congrats Jhnnyd23!
Thanks elkhunternm! Something about hiking those sawtooth mtn maple hills that had me wanting a blind mag, long action m700 .473 bolt face. Cant wait for grillin ribeyes on Lake Superior at deer camp. More drinks and food, deer #'s are pretty low up there.
Glad you got it, I was being tempted to buy a rifle I definitely didn’t need to. Hope it serves you well.
Originally Posted by jhnnyd23
AKwolverine, I gave in and hit the buy now. Sending off usps mo tmmrw. It is going to a good home, will be my main deer hunting rig far up the northshore of MN at deer camp on Lake Superiors coast. Ill post a few pics when i get it scoped up and sighted in.

Very nice.
What are you going with scope/ring wise?
Have an old vx#3 3-10x40 dplx from a sako ive used up the shore and killed a good clear cut buck with...that, probably some talleys to keep it light up top so i do t get the roll of a top heavy dolly parton feel.
Nice!
Great score there.
You’ll love that one! Nice score.
© 24hourcampfire