Home
Posted By: devnull TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/02/21
If anyone is looking for a TriggerTech Primary for a Rem 700 at a great deal, Optics Planet has them. These are the Independence Day runs that they have every 4th with the blue/red color scheme:

https://www.opticsplanet.com/triggertech-remington-700-primary-independence-trigger.html

You can't beat $99.99 for a TriggerTech with free shipping.
Thanks for the heads up.
That’s a really good price.
Thanks, but far too many complaints out there on Optics Planet for me to deal with them.
Posted By: devnull Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/02/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Thanks, but far too many complaints out there on Optics Planet for me to deal with them.

I have ordered from them for years and never a problem and always willing to negotiate on price. If you are the kind of person (not saying that you are Paul) that must have your stuff yesterday, I wouldn't recommend ordering from them. This trigger was shipped same day though.

With your luck with all things firearms, I’d probably not chance it either.
laugh
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/02/21
Tag
Ordered. Patriotic for my Defiance AnTi 30-06 build!
5% off codes can be found as well.
Posted By: bbassi Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/03/21
The last time I tried using them I waited 2 months for an item they listed as "in stock" before I canceled my order. Good luck with your "deal".
Posted By: TRexF16 Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/03/21
Thanks, bought one. Found the coupon code too.
Rex
If I have to wait 2 months for the 2 I ordered so be it. I’ve already got 2 sitting in the safe waiting on a new ride.

Sure you aren't thinking of Optics and Ammo LLC that is screwing everyone?
I would like to see a deal like that for Model Seven's.
Originally Posted by devnull
If anyone is looking for a TriggerTech Primary for a Rem 700 at a great deal, Optics Planet has them. These are the Independence Day runs that they have every 4th with the blue/red color scheme:

https://www.opticsplanet.com/triggertech-remington-700-primary-independence-trigger.html

You can't beat $99.99 for a TriggerTech with free shipping.

That is a sweet price.
Never used one but the specs look good.
If I didn't already have a timney featherweight and geissle I would probably opt for one.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Sure you aren't thinking of Optics and Ammo LLC that is screwing everyone?

I haven’t heard of optics planet doing anything nefarious.

Just not the best at having stuff in stock and shipping in a timely manner.

They’re not amazon prime arriving next day.

I’ve got 2 TT triggers, i like em.

Posted By: Oakster Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/04/21
I ordered a pair. Dont know if i need them, but I have plenty of 700's to put spme in and the price is right. It wasnt $99 for me though, it was $105
Damn, no LH option at that price.
Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up. Mine was also $105
Originally Posted by Ccard257
Damn, no LH option at that price.

Damn discriminating bastards grin
Great triggers in Remington 700’s. I only have one, but I only have one M700. If I had more Remington 700’s, they would all have TriggerTech’s!
I wish I’d waited a bit, I got a normal one. I at least wish I’d chosen black instead of the [bleep] silver color.
Posted By: boatboy Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/07/21
Crap too late I didn't see this
That was a very good deal

Wish I seen it earlier
126 now

Hank
Mine shipped today.
I ordered mine in the 4th and shipped on the 6th. After signing up for their email list with 10% off, got em shipped to me for $179.98. Good deal in my opinion. Thanks for the heads up!
Got mine today.
Are they Pre or Post recall? I have a few,but prefer others. Hint.................
Posted By: devnull Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/10/21
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Are they Pre or Post recall? I have a few,but prefer others. Hint.................

I can't imagine they are pre-recall. It's new stock. To add, I never saw the Primary mentioned in any of the TT recalls. It was their carbide triggers:

https://safety.triggertech.com/downloads/Carbide-Trigger-Identification-Guide.pdf

What’s your trigger of choice?

I can't imagine they are pre-recall. It's new stock. To add, I never saw the Primary mentioned in any of the TT recalls. It was their carbide triggers:

https://safety.triggertech.com/downloads/Carbide-Trigger-Identification-Guide.pdf

There was a recall last year on some of the diamond triggers as well.
Non-carbide.
Posted By: devnull Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/11/21
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

There was a recall last year on some of the diamond triggers as well.
Non-carbide.

I remember the Diamond issue. It was to do with sear engagement on 700 clones and RimX:

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/triggertech-failures-hang-fires.7046223/
Put mine in today and it feels very nice, no creep, and looks like a well made product. I like the click adjustments.
Originally Posted by Dusty246
Put mine in today and it feels very nice, no creep, and looks like a well made product. I like the click adjustments.

I own several Jewell’s, Timney 510’s, Shilen and a couple of Timney Calvin Elites. TriggerTech is definitely my favorite out of all of them. I’m not a world renowned internet shooter though. Just a guy who likes to hunt a lot.
I ordered one yesterday they where $119.99.Signed up to get 10% off and after taxes it came out to $116.00,still not a bad price.When I did my checkout Coupert ran a coupon check and it showed 10% off.Paid with PayPal at checkout and the total charge ended up being $107.99,so not bad at all for a TriggerTech trigger.
Midway also had the triggers for $119.99
Received my two today.
Posted By: beretzs Re: TriggerTech...Awesome Deal - 07/13/21
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Received my two today.

Same here.
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
Originally Posted by Dusty246

I own several Jewell’s, Timney 510’s, Shilen and a couple of Timney Calvin Elites. TriggerTech is definitely my favorite out of all of them. I’m not a world renowned internet shooter though. Just a guy who likes to hunt a lot.

+1

Have owned an assortment of high-quality aftermarket triggers, and TT remains my favourite.
Mine came in today.
Mine came in today.I popped the old trigger out and installed the TriggerTech.Very easy quick installation.I really like the positive click weight adjustment.Overall,excellent trigger.
The bolt release on mine took awhile to start feeling right to me.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
The bolt release on mine took awhile to start feeling right to me.

I had to bend the bolt release on the trigger just a little bit so the very tip lined up with the notch.Once I did that it worked with the spring like it was supposed to.I also like the fact that the trigger pull weight can be adjusted without taking the rifle out of the stock.
© 24hourcampfire