Home
Saw one today the is a carbine in 300 BO that is threaded. I cannot find any information on them making in this configuration. Has any body seen or used one?

I like the feel of it better than my mini Howa
Had a Grendel for a bit. Nice rifle, but heavier than my Fieldcraft and probably my Alpine. My Mini outshoots it, and painlessly.

All those machined contours are very fetching.
Thanks Pappy, it is no fieldcraft, but also a lot less money. I like the mag box setup in the CZ better than my Howa. The Howa shoots good enough but dang that wood stock of the CZ looked good.

I may have to pick it up Monday just to try it out.
I’ve got a 527 in 223 it’s the cats azz
They made them with a synthetic stock, now discontinued. Didn’t know they had a wood stock option
This is the I’ve ever seen and cannot find any information on it. Blued not Matte, carbine length, the barrel taper increases at the end where it is threaded 1:7 twist.

I’m thinking if it shoots, the Howa is going down the road.
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Saw one today the is a carbine in 300 BO that is threaded. I cannot find any information on them making in this configuration. Has any body seen or used one?

I like the feel of it better than my mini Howa

I wonder if it could have been a synthetic stocked rifle that was restocked into a wood stock?
This is the I’ve ever seen and cannot find any information on it. Blued not Matte, carbine length, the barrel taper increases at the end where it is threaded 1:7 twist.

I’m thinking if it shoots, the Howa is going down the road.

I’ll bet it shoots. I know my 452 does.
They shoot you’ll love the trigger dual option
Thanks Pappy, it is no fieldcraft, but also a lot less money. I like the mag box setup in the CZ better than my Howa. The Howa shoots good enough but dang that wood stock of the CZ looked good.

I may have to pick it up Monday just to try it out.

Wouldn’t tell you not to, they’re great rifles.

I ditched the Howa magazine for a hinged floorplate.
Never seen a 527 in BO

Like all of them I am sure it's a darn good rifle
I would love one in 221FB

I just found a very nice 527 varmint in 223 and added it to my 527s
Hank
© 24hourcampfire