Home
Posted By: gunner500 Shooters Pro Shop - 08/26/21
You men may want to grab some plastic and cell phone, they have a great selection of -in stock- bullets today, seems things may be loosening up a little, best grab 'em while you can whether needed right now or not, they damn sure wont spoil.

Happy shopping Gentlemen.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Shooters Pro Shop - 08/26/21
I see they have the 160gr 7mm Ballistic Tips listed on SPS.I saw those listed on Nosler's site a while back but were not available,they are now.They are probably a non bonded Accubond.Should be a good hunting bullet.
Posted By: JPro Re: Shooters Pro Shop - 08/26/21
I also saw those 160gr 7mm NBT 2nds, but can’t really see why they want $50/100ct for blems. That’s blem Partition and ABLR pricing. Guess it’s due to quantity on hand.
Posted By: beretzs Re: Shooters Pro Shop - 08/26/21
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I see they have the 160gr 7mm Ballistic Tips listed on SPS.I saw those listed on Nosler's site a while back but were not available,they are now.They are probably a non bonded Accubond.Should be a good hunting bullet.

I’d bet so. The 160 AB is a great one. I can’t see this BT being less great.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Shooters Pro Shop - 08/27/21
I went to buy some 7mm 150 AB they had yesterday. Went to find my wallet and. Y the time I logged back in, they were gone.
Posted By: M1Garand Re: Shooters Pro Shop - 08/27/21
I grabbed three bags of .308 200 grain Accubonds last week for just over $28/50 with shipping.
© 24hourcampfire