Home
Posted By: PaulBarnard Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/15/21
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-100-rattlesnakes-removed-underneath-010900735.html

Damn, wrong forum. Please excuse E tardedness.
I'm completely uninterested
Posted By: TRexF16 Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/15/21
Especially when the author uses a picture that is NOT a rattlesnake as his illustration. It's not scary at all.
Wtf? Paul losing your marbles?
It's called irony.
Posted By: memtb Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/15/21

Yep....the “hollywood” melodramatic news. It’s not even a poisonous snake shown in the photo ....not the round pupils! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

Yep....the “hollywood” melodramatic news. It’s not even a poisonous snake shown in the photo ....not the round pupils! memtb

I can hear a biology professor I had in college screaming "it's venomous, not poisonous!" at you.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/16/21
Originally Posted by TRexF16
Especially when the author uses a picture that is NOT a rattlesnake as his illustration. It's not scary at all.

that's what I was thinking.
Posted By: Teeder Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/16/21
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

I can hear a biology professor I had in college screaming "it's venomous, not poisonous!" at you.

+1! laugh
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Wtf? Paul losing your marbles?

More of my precious few every day.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/16/21

And no pits.
Don't be so quick to label that reptile non venomous because of a round eve. True all the pit vipers Rattlesnakes Copperheads Cottonmouths have the vertical pupil. But the Coral snake has a round eye as do all the members of the cobra family. With all the illegal imports I would look twice before I grabbed.
I could give a $hit less what’s going on in kalifornia. Worthless state.
Posted By: Darryle Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/17/21
This is what I expected

[Linked Image from static.wikia.nocookie.net]

This is what I got

[Linked Image from art.pixilart.com]
Posted By: slyver Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/17/21
Scary indeed!
Posted By: TRexF16 Re: Scary Looking Rattlesnake - 10/17/21
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

Ha! You beat me to it.
© 24hourcampfire