Home
$2425 for a model 7 SS KS
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/921087867
How about $3,000 for a NIB LH CDL .223 ?
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/917082628
Originally Posted by slm9s

add 8.25% tax if you are in Texas, a 1% Conveneince Fee, plus Shipping and transfer fee.

I'd say the buyer is all in @ +/- $2,690.

ya!

GWB
Well, they don't make them anymore..............at least figuratively speaking they don't.
Wow, I have a Rem 7 in .260 and I assumed the resale was close to zero after the 6.5 made it's takeover. It's been absolutely impossible to find.260 for years now (pre-covid) without resorting to online purchases.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Well, they don't make them anymore..............at least figuratively speaking they don't.

Well, they don't make xp100s anymore either, but they're not going for $2400+! smile

Not too long ago I turned down a SS model 7 308 for $450 because I wanted a 260 or 7-08. I did find a great-shooting pac-nor barreled 260 then ended up selling it for some very important reason I can't remember!
You should see what 7600’s are going for…

That looks a lot like just a stainless synthetic model 7. Looks identical to the one I have in 308 with just a Tupperware stock.

Bb
Remington market is crazy right now.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

That looks a lot like just a stainless synthetic model 7. Looks identical to the one I have in 308 with just a Tupperware stock.

Bb

Agreed, doesn’t look ks, caveat emptor
Originally Posted by drano 25

Yes, and the haters hate seeing them bring the high prices. I hate the high prices because I'd like to buy some.
The $379 Walmart adl is looking really good right now in hindsight...
It would be hilarious if they start making that exact rifle again in a couple months for less than half that price.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
The $379 Walmart adl is looking really good right now in hindsight...

So are those $349 Rural King ones.............lol.
Dang someone over paid for that regular old Model Seven!

I would like contact information for the next lowest bidders please.
I hope the buyer didn’t think it was a KS.
Seller left out the part where he bought it in a used gun store and the tag said “KS”.
wink
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Seller left out the part where he bought it in a used gun store and the tag said “KS”.
wink

“CS” barrel marking means “custom shop”😛
Originally Posted by nimrod1949
wink

Either that or it was assembled in April 1998.
Originally Posted by nimrod1949
wink

Right idea; wrong company.
laugh
Don't think a KS has mold marks.. also the KS had a rounded knob type pistol grip.
That’s crazy. I have 3 700s left. Two AWRs, one 270 and one 30-06, and a BDL in 7mm-08. Makes me think about sending them down the road.
I started to message the seller and tell him that is not a KS Mod 7. But then decided it was none of my business....

"Caveat Emptor"
Originally Posted by drano 25

Noticed that myself. Used prices are way above what new use to bring.
Originally Posted by Jpterry
I started to message the seller and tell him that is not a KS Mod 7. But then decided it was none of my business....

"Caveat Emptor"

He didn't advertise it as a KS and never exactly said that it was a KS, just that it had a tag on it that identified it as a "Remington Seven lightweight custom KS" when he bought it.

It appears that the winning bidder bought a very basic 7 SS, but maybe he'll learn a lesson about auctions, that you bid on the item, not the story about the item.

"To help answer some questions. I am not familiar with all of the variances in models that Remington makes. So what I do know is you are bidding on a Remington Model Seven, stainless steel, .260 Rem caliber with a black synthetic stock. I did weigh it using my old school bathroom scale and as closely as I can see weighs slightly over 6 lbs. I hope this helps. Thanks "

"For sale is a nice Remington Model Seven stainless steel bolt action rifle in the desireable .260 Rem caliber. It has a 20" stainless steel barrel, hinged floor plate, and a jeweled bolt. When I purchased a while back the tag said Remington Seven lightweight custom KS. The rifle weighs 5 3/4 lbs. with CS stamped on left side of barrel but that is all I know. sorry no box. comes with stainless Leupold rings and bases. Must ship to an FFL who accepts from private individual. Buyer pays $40 shipping. Alaska or Hawaii additional. Sorry No sales to CA. Any questions let me know.".
When I purchased a while back the tag said Remington Seven lightweight custom KS.

Very misleading, (intentional?) and had absolutely no place in his (crooked) description.
Pard bought a freshly Shipped Tupperware ADL 264 Kreedmire yesterday afternoon,for $500 and small change. Popped the stock off,removed the magbox and retainer screw,then popped the barrel off. Kept the OEM issued 'lug,tossed the works in a Terrain wearing M5(currently on wayyyyyyy SALE),along with a James 243 Kreedmire spout and a Timney Elite. Hint.

He'd likely take $500 for the pristine barrel. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................
© 24hourcampfire