Home
Posted By: rickt300 Poorly written gun article! - 09/19/22
https://yestactical.com/35-remington-for-deer
My 7 yr old niece has better writing skills
You aint sh*ttin'...who is that fart-knocker?

"Plus, the 35 Remington can be used in both rifles and shotguns, making it versatile as well"

"It has an effective range up to 200 yards when using FMJ rounds or 150 yards with hollow points."
Glockdoofus/Slavek?
Posted By: Ken_L Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
I would like to know where he’s finding all the affordable ammunition.
Name is fake obviously. Also sounds like a non English speaker or maybe a bot wrote the article.
Which is it, I am confused now and don't know what I need to do

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

The recoil of a 35 Remington is not very high. In fact, it’s pretty much nonexistent
Holeeee hell, does that dude have dementia? He contradicts himself every few sentences.

Maybe he's a zeeba fan

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
Originally Posted by Ken_L
I would like to know where he’s finding all the affordable ammunition.

Especially those FMJ rounds he mentions
Had to stop after 3 sentences..good god.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Name is fake obviously. Also sounds like a non English speaker or maybe a bot wrote the article.

I glanced through a couple of so-called articles. It could be a non-English speaking bot doing the writing.
Posted By: OGB Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
Did Biden write this?
Posted By: Teal Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
It's BOT or "service written" via AI/ML. I've been approached for such things in my industry more than once - all have the same "feel" to the end result.

Not worth getting upset over - given you're mad at a machine but it is something I'd hold against whatever website/retailer was using it for to "create content". If they're that lazy on this - they're lazy elsewhere and I won't do business with them.
Posted By: SKane Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
Today's digital world is comprised of content producers – few are actual writers. And that link is a shining example.
What??
Posted By: Fotis Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
A first grader wrote this.
Sure wasn't a gun guy authoring it. Haven't read such trash since the last time I read Lee J Woots...mb
Originally Posted by OGB
Did Biden write this?
He plagiarizes stuff or repeats what he's told to say or read. He even screws that up.

Now, if he had a copy of this article, he could probably use it.

DF
Posted By: TimZ Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
"Known to be one of the most accurate cartridges on the market today.
It has an effective range up to 200 yards when using FMJ rounds or 150 yards with hollow points.
The recoil is minimal thanks to its design characteristics which allow you easily fire off rounds without having any major kickbacks from firing multiple times consecutively within short periods (i.e., three)."

Holy Hannah, at least it's only a blog, and nobody actually wrote that for a magazine......
Hoping he isn't a sign of the generation that is going to take over for us.
Posted By: Puddle Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/20/22
Train wreck of an article. Should go back to doing exercise videos in tights.
Dayum!
Let’s hope “he” never gets hired to write the instructions for Butt-Out III/Cough Silencer Combo package.

Imagine the carnage that might result😱
An editor would toss that one in file 13.

Where it belongs.

DF
I sell bad jokes by the sea shore.

The sea shore isn’t a redhead.

Half a leg, half a leg, stuck up your beer keg.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Glockdoofus/Slavek?

Either could do better.
Agree that the article is weak.

Anyone ever read Elmer Keith's unedited copy? He was a horrible writer. He was the master of the page-long run-on sentence.
Originally Posted by buttstock
Agree that the article is weak.

Anyone ever read Elmer Keith's unedited copy? He was a horrible writer. He was the master of the page-long run-on sentence.

WEAK! That's kind for sure.

To mention Kieth in the same post as this boob is unconscionable. Kieth's writing needed editing but he was expert enough on the subject matter that there were always people willing to do it.
Another fake article for those ammo selling websites that only take venmo or zelle. Probably written by a Nigerian scammer.

Bb
Posted By: DHN Re: Poorly written gun article! - 09/26/22
"The recoil of a 35 Remington is not very high. In fact, it’s pretty much nonexistent if you are using the rifle for hunting or target shooting at close range. However, if you want to stretch its legs out on the range and start firing off shots from 200+ yards away then expect some serious kickback when firing this cartridge! "

First cartridge I've heard of which recoils differently depending on the distance!
© 24hourcampfire