Home
Well it would appear I am a new owner of the above mentioned CZ rifle. Never had a .204 Ruger but it should be great on the local Coyote population. It will possibly be used on a few of hour lightweight deer here in Florida with the 39 grain Hammer Hunter bullets. I am sure that will probably be frowned upon by some. I am far enough along in my hunting career to pass on less than perfect shots when using it. Neck or lung shots only. Our deer are about the size of some of y’all’s big Coyotes. On another note the stock is ugly as hell so I will have to see how it handles to see if it stays

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That stock is uber-oogly for certain, but you know what they say about beauty.

I would suggest you pick up some magazines while the gettin’ is good since those are discontinued. There will be some around for a while, but the die is cast. The CZ-USA store has them right now. As a former 527 owner, I’d also suggest you pick up a single-shot adapter like the Original Bob Sled, at least if you want to be able to just drop a round in the action and close the bolt at the range instead of stuffing mags.

Nice snag.
Thanks for the tip. Ordering mags and they also have a varmint Sporter style Turkish Walnut stock for $145. It says it is for a thin barrel so a little fitting will be in order but too good of a price to pass up
I’m on the notification list for a American Varmint stock for my 457 MTR, which is too heavy to go afield with the target version.

Funny, when I replaced the plastic stock on a 455 with walnut, I had to transfer the swivel studs over. Cheap Czechs!
© 24hourcampfire