Home
Posted By: OSU_Sig sale on Norma ammo & brass - 12/17/22
Site wide sale on at www.normashooting.com

Some examples

500 pieces of 223 primed brass $200

243 win ammo $22
7mm-08 ammo $22

Some 308, 30-06 & 270 ammo on sale too.

Free shipping on purchases over $150, I think...
Thanks! Didn't have any 7RM brass, but they did have the Norma Whitetail ammo on sale for $30 a box. Shipping is a bit steep, but it still ended up being 1/3 less than it would have cost me to buy from Midway.
Norma has served noticed that it is serious about taking market share in the ammo game. There are a lot of very good prices on their site.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: sale on Norma ammo & brass - 12/17/22
You're exactly right Paul.
Thanks for the heads up. I added to my 7.62x39 pile. Yes, free shipping for $150.00 or more purchase.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Norma has served noticed that it is serious about taking market share in the ammo game. There are a lot of very good prices on their site.

This. Especially as Federal just keeps jacking up prices. (Yes, we know, reload. But for a lot of people that isn't gonna happen right now.)
Posted By: Sixpack Re: sale on Norma ammo & brass - 12/18/22

Agreed! The 308 Whitetail 150gr soft points are the most accurate rounds Ive fired from my Model70 Featherweight. I bought a case during an ammo sale a few weeks back.

I Haven’t shot anything but paper yet but any day now that’ll change. I fully expect no drama.
Posted By: KB64 Re: sale on Norma ammo & brass - 12/18/22
Just wish they would offer some lighter weight bullets in the 7-08. I really prefer 120's so the 150 and 160 gr do not catch my interest.
That .223 brass caught my eye, but I have a lot of brass, plenty of primers, and several hundred rounds of very accurate Fiocchi ammo loaded with VMaxes, so I turned my head, very difficult for a boomer-hoarder🫣.

Get ‘em while they’re hot.

Bought a lot of Norma ammo this year. Some, like the 6CM 107gr Match, has been excellent. TAC .22 is solid stuff too. OTOH, the .223 Match I just bought flopped big time in my Howa Mini, so goes into the pile for the other Mini, as in Mini 14. Will try to catch the brass.
Norma’s Whitetail and Bondstrike ammo shoots extremely well in my .30-06, .308, and 6.5 CM. I will try Norma’s match loads next.
Is the "new" Norma brass as good as the older stuff? I know at one time, Norma was considered equal to Lapua...
Originally Posted by Sixpack

Agreed! The 308 Whitetail 150gr soft points are the most accurate rounds Ive fired from my Model70 Featherweight. I bought a case during an ammo sale a few weeks back.

I Haven’t shot anything but paper yet but any day now that’ll change. I fully expect no drama.

it works just fine.

It supplied tonights supper
The Norma 150 grain 308 Winchester load shoots very well in my Winchester Model 88.
Load all my own, but I've watched the Norma whitetail ammo and it's mid $ 25-27 price for the last 10 months when all the other brands weren't availible. I'd called that a damn smart marketing move to get their share of the market...mb
Thanks for the link.
© 24hourcampfire