Home
Any opinions on the stock? Are they stiff at the fore end with little flex?

Ergonomics at the wrist?
Very, very stiff.

Fantastic ergos for shooting imho. Fantastic rifle in every way. Wish the barrel was 2ā€ shorter, but otherwise nibbling on perfection.

DC
Originally Posted by iddave
Very, very stiff.

Fantastic ergos for shooting imho. Fantastic rifle in every way. Wish the barrel was 2ā€ shorter, but otherwise nibbling on perfection.

DC

Yes, very very stiff with a nice palm swell. I only question for me is how long the crosshatch skin graft checkering will last. Without it, things could get slick.
Thanks for the replies. I never handled one but interested in ordering one sight unseen.
Wish I could find a 6.5 PRC/mountain shadow, Iā€™d buy it tomorrow.
I am leaning toward ordering a 7 PRC in Urban Shadow.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I am leaning toward ordering a 7 PRC in Urban Shadow.

Yep, I could go that route as well
Mine is a 6.5prc in urban shadow

most accurate rifle ive ever owned.
I'd offer thoughts, but my 7MM Rem Mag in Mountain Shadow has been on backorder since March 2022.
Originally Posted by Heeler
I'd offer thoughts, but my 7MM Rem Mag in Mountain Shadow has been on backorder since March 2022.

WOW! Who did you order through?
EuroOptic. I'm not upset at them - nature of the beast. Seekins isn't super large and they've got orders out the butt to fill. I did email Seekins a couple weeks ago asking when they'd be making another run of 7mm RM. They said 4-6 weeks - so hopefully mine will be part of that run. Omaha Scheel's had one until recently but didn't want to make an 8 hour round trip to get it.
Interesting. EuroOptic told me about 90 days if I order one. No way I am going to wait a year. Might as well get a rifle built or a Browning with a McM stock. Don't laugh, I have one in 6.5 that is wonderfully accurate.

Did you put $$ down on it too?
I have not kept up with the Seekins' offerings but this Havak Element made me pee a little.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Interesting. EuroOptic told me about 90 days if I order one. No way I am going to wait a year. Might as well get a rifle built or a Browning with a McM stock. Don't laugh, I have one in 6.5 that is wonderfully accurate.

Did you put $$ down on it too?

True about getting one built, but this is the one I have my sights set on. I figure the 7mm RM isn't at the top of the demand list - most everything I see for sale is a 6mm or 6.5mm variety.

I just can't warm up to the Brownings...LOL
© 24hourcampfire