Home
Had to scratch an itch. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Because Optilok's are easily amongst THE schittiest "systems" and dies are handy. Hint.

Really handy. Hint.

There's lotsa' ways to make The Journey and I opted Starline Grendel Virgins. 65gr 'Max struck me as solid ground for Retard RPM. COAL is a modest 2.315" to symmetrical lands and an easy fit in the 5rd OEM 'box. Hint.

Needed to beat the Fog Alert. Hint.

To be continued. Hint..................
Cool rig.
Rather bow heavy,but it looks like it will shoot. I'm likely powerless,to not give it The Chop. Hint.

Simply chose an extrapolated arbitrary charge weight,Smooched and shot. Initial impressions are,that things are jiving nicely and the 100yd Trio was tidy. Brass shrunk .005" in length upon forming,which was an expectation. Hint.

Zero'd .5 Mil high and shot come-up's. Figured I was Supersonic to the 800yd line,in the morning's atmosphere and it done nice things there. It is a sub 7 Mil correction to the Transonic Slip and that is easily arranged,as per whim. Hint.(grin)

I've always LOVED Sleepers. Hint.

Trying to figure out what color(s) to paint it. Hint..................
I think you got a great one.

But that’s just mean about the paint grin
I was thinking a Biggy/Small scheme dupe,ala Annie 54 1717D HB. Hint.

I believe it would sing. Likely a Pun or two intended. Hint..................(grin)
Very nice, but I don't detect any signs of proper barrel break-in.
Haven't even had a scope on it for 24hrs yet. Hint................(grin)
Nice
My 40x 6ppc sporter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
One of my numerous 22PPC AFI's,all of which are repeaters. Hint................

How much did you pay for that POS spotting scope setup? Obviously too much.
Trybone,

Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,always start with your version of a "pay check",you even had to fhuqking steal your avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to start a Thread,on the BIG Day your kchunt leaves the couch. Until then,please keep filing your Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
That setup shows you don't know how to use a spotting scope. That's in spite of your "shooting it all and then some". I guess you are slow on the uptake.

Sorry, but I don't have little troll feelers to boost by taking pictures of and posting every time I shoot.
Trybone,

You be sure to keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "Surprise!" that your version of a "paycheck" precludes you from a camera. Hint.

Be SURE to start a Thread,on the BIG Day your kchunt leaves the couch. Until then,please keep filing your Hurt Feeler Reports,stealing pictures and avatars,like it's a "choice". Hint.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Be SURE to start a Thread,on the BIG Day your kchunt leaves the couch. Until then,please keep filing your Hurt Feeler Reports,stealing pictures and avatars,like it's a "choice". Hint.

Why?

I shot & hunted yesterday. You're the only one I know who makes a BFD out of it.

But, after seeing your pics here, I guess I should take a picture of the use of a spotting scope. Just to help you out. wink
Trybone,

Fortunately for you,stealing pictures,avatars and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to wax eloquent on your Outdoor "Adventures" and certainly your HILARIOUS version(s) of "your" own picture(s). Hint.

No "wonder" you are FORCED by default to "live" vicariously and greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,because being you,don't even fhuqking begin to cut it. Hint.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!.............
GFY. I wouldn't live in Alaska if you paid me.
Liar Larry at it again. Going for a post record while dreaming he is actually doing something productive. Facts don't lie, he does.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle a **gger.

That fraud probably steals half his pics, lies about everything he says to inflate his fart bag ego, and is still a miserable, virtueless troll.

Must be a "virtual" paradise, to clash keys and cut and paste on "time off".
Lol.

Take his advice as exactly what not to do, and you will be miles ahead. Hint
Ladies,

PLEASE keep your Brokedick Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports coming...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "Surprised!" that Trybone's Phantom Camera disappeared yet again and stealing Splendid Pixels is her sole "move". Hint.

Also VERY "Surprised!" that KenBitchAgain remains a Drooling CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poo(literally) hearts,for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Originally Posted by Tyrone
That setup shows you don't know how to use a spotting scope. That's in spite of your "shooting it all and then some". I guess you are slow on the uptake.

Sorry, but I don't have little troll feelers to boost by taking pictures of and posting every time I shoot.
G'DAMN, it's unhealthy to believe your own propaganda.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Liar Larry at it again. Going for a post record while dreaming he is actually doing something productive. Facts don't lie, he does.

That fraud probably steals half his pics, lies about everything he says to inflate his fart bag ego, and is still a miserable, virtueless troll.

Lol.

Lol
Even the dimmest are aware Big Stick habitually posts his own pixels even if it isn't his kill. I'm pretty certain Nobody (pun intended) has led more folks to water on The Campfire than Larry.
Don't be too hard on the gals,Imagination and Pretend is ALL that they "have". Hint.

'Bout time to gather up a GrandBaby and go Conk Chrome. Hint....................
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by KenMi

Lol.

Lol
Even the dimmest are aware Big Stick habitually posts his own pixels even if it isn't his kill. I'm pretty certain Nobody (pun intended) has led more folks to water on The Campfire than Larry.

Cept the water was raw sewage. Hint
That High Pitched Brokedick Hurt Feeler Professional Victim Whine,sure is fhuqking SOOTHING...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a simplistic critique by me,greatly swing The Market. Typical "slow" afternoon again today. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
No wonder all these Crying CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunts,steal my pixels. Their "life's" efforts,wouldn't knock a slow weekday in the head. Hint.

Pardon a 4yr old stealing the show. Hint.

That little Dude is four already?!

Holy Crap, time does fly around this place. Looks like the whole famdamily is having a blast. Kudos!
PPV/Pizza Night at my house,with Canelo stealing the show. It happens fast. Hint................

Stick good looking grand kid glad to see your daughter finally learned to smile.
Cool pics.

Looks like a good day.
I do like those pics. Post all you can. GD
Best Game Face in The Business. Hint.

The Dude never could get it down,as there was always a hint of a smile. Hint.

There's been alotta Castin' and Blastin'. Can't wait until the GrandBabies can wear cork boots and pack meat. Hint.................(grin)
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
That little Dude is four already?!

Holy Crap, time does fly around this place. Looks like the whole famdamily is having a blast. Kudos!

+1

ya!

GWB
Unfortunately,I think Hercules is going to be a Smiler. Hint.

The horror. Hint................(grin)
Unfortunately,I think Hercules is going to be a Smiler. Hint.

The horror. Hint................(grin)

Hopefully you live long enough for that poor kid to grow up and pound your ass for all the dumb pictures you post.
KchuntRun,

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you set on the sidelines of Life "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
KchuntRun,

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you set on the sidelines of Life "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Start stockpiling Chiclets, you will need them once that little kid grows up and gets to knocking out what teeth you have left from gumming all the rocks you eat.
KchuntRun,

Your VERY Tender Feelers and Emotional Rollercoaster are VERY important to me,as you frantically "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Please keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you Whine long,loud and often,in your DESPERATE pleas for "Help!" ala Vagina Monologue. May I suggest (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual locations,to tide you over,as you put trembling fingers to keyboard,with estrogen fueled tears streaming your crossed-eyes. Hint.

I reckon it is plum handy for someone who "does" as "much" as you,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Crying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Great pics of them kids!
They got it rough. Hint.(grin)

NOTHING is better than a GrandBaby belly laugh and there's zero fhuqks given in connecting the dots. Hint.

I should upload the video of BabyMan's First Bear,at 6 months old. It was/is fhuqking EPIC. Hint................

NOTHING is better than a GrandBaby belly laugh and there's zero fhuqks given in connecting the dots. Hint.

I should upload the video of BabyMan's First Bear,at 6 months old. It was/is fhuqking EPIC. Hint................

Grandpa's scope ain't going to be the same after this accuracy adjustment. Great pic.
BabyMan Hangin' & Bangin' in what we always termed a "'pack'pack",GFI Kenai with a 3"(adjustable sights) 317 wearing CT and GL3 1141-S bearing the brunt ala Stradic 3000. The Chrome is pissed to boot and wind howling,blowing his monkey assed hair. He could barely stand. Hint.(grin)

I always carted Sister in a pack'pack,would throw her in the bushes with a bottle and she never didn't not want to go. Before she could even walk/talk. She remains the ONLY person,who I hope outfishes me and perhaps some day a GrandBaby will fall amongst the esteemed ranks. Hint................(grin)
Originally Posted by Deans

Grandpa's scope ain't going to be the same after this accuracy adjustment. Great pic.

In "fairness" that's HIS rifle,for simply arriving. He had skin in the game,by design and I doubt he'll regret my gunning a pic of same. Approaching B-day #2 in pics,as I pulled it outta it's NIB status. Still no regerts here. Hint.

I've only shot it on (1) outing. Boresighted the SWFA 1-6x HD Mil/Mil Lit Bitch,flung a hasty 50yd cluster and that was(still) it. Zero'd turrets and will happily await THE Time. Hint.(grin)

Can't wait to give him LRF readings and watch the carnage unfold. Hint..................
Nice rifle in the original post, Big Stick. Same with the rest, the outdoor shots, family etc. Very cool.
Hercules just might be a Smiler. Hint.

BabyMan can lock it down. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
Stick really love the pics and the Kids. Congrats!
© 24hourcampfire