Home
22'' fluted

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Sweet!
Rainier arms is about 10 minutes down the road from me and puts out good stuff. A few buddies are shooting these barrels with good results.
I am expecting very positive results.
What was wrong with the old barrel?
Do they rifle their own barrels or do they chamber someone else's blanks? If they use someone else's do you know who it is? I might want to try one if their 6 Creedmoor remages.

Bb
https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-ultramatch-mod2-savage-small-shank-barrel/
Satisfaction Guarantee

We are so confident in our barrels that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase. If our barrels don’t meet or exceed your expectations, for any reason, return it for a full refund.

We are excited to introduce our new line of Ultramatch MOD2 bolt action barrels. Bringing our experience and track record with AR barrels to a new section of the precision shooting community. Our goal with these is to offer the same accuracy and quality that customers are familiar with in our barrels, without the high cost of a one-off custom barrel or the awkward length of many competition barrels. We are so confident in our UltraMatch barrels that we will offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase. If you aren't completely satisfied with the barrel for any reason, return it for a full refund.

Includes Tromix barrel nut, requires a 1-3/16" crows foot wrench to install. Tromix recommends torquing to 65-75 foot pounds

Guarantee sub-MOA with factory match ammunition.
Are they rifling their own blanks or clambering someone else's blanks?

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Do they rifle their own barrels or do they chamber someone else's blanks? If they use someone else's do you know who it is? I might want to try one if their 6 Creedmoor remages.

Bb
At one time they used Shilen barrels for some of their Ultra Match barrels.
They are the Gold Standard for fast shipping and excellent packing.
© 24hourcampfire