Home
35 whelen 700 classic a friend of mine and my brothers casually offered it to my brother for sale my brother knew I had been wanting one The asking price was $600 I couldn’t pay the man fast enough my birthday falls on April the 6th I’ll be 51 I couldn’t ask for a better early birthday present I’M STOKED

Attached picture image000000.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_0454.png
Great deal! My son recently got a 700 bdl 35 Whelen and he gave 750 and felt like he did good
That is a great birthday present! Hope it shoots well!!!
Nice👍
Previous owner bought it 16 years ago and never shot it…… I won’t be able to wait that long lol
You scored bigtime! You're gonna like that rifle a lot.
Ideas for a scope for this gun…… I’ve got a gloss vx2 with Aluma covers and sone gloss 2 piece dual dove tail bases and gloss low rings I could use on it Any other ideas or opinions ???
Deal of the year!!
Darn sure a good deal!
hanco i thought about you when i bought it i know how you like those classics, and i know why its my second 338win mag (made in 1987) and now a 35 whelen (1988 model)
The gloss VX2 should work great. Especially a 2-7 or 3-9.

I've paid little attention to gloss or matte when choosing a scope for a gloss blued rifle though, and most of my blued rifles wear 2-10's.
I've got the same rifle. If offered that deal, I'd have two.

Sounds like you're already set for scope and mounts.
This rifle is SO clean I’m going to gate to use it No wonder these classics have the appeal they do
Big time score. Congratulations.
Bought that for half price easy. Great deal!
Originally Posted by Live2hunt941
Ideas for a scope for this gun…… I’ve got a gloss vx2 with Aluma covers and sone gloss 2 piece dual dove tail bases and gloss low rings I could use on it Any other ideas or opinions ???

I had a leupold 6x42 fixed on my cdl Whelen. It worked well.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire