Home
If Chuck Norris was to actually use a rifle on elk instead of a round house kick what would it be?
22 short from 600 yards or a 460 Weatherby at point blank?
338 ultra
Chuck Norris doesn't need a gun.
But in case he did...

[Linked Image]

I believe it would be .223! grin

Chuck Norris is actually an avid shooter. So I imagine he may be obliged to use something calm and effective like a 30-06
If he was truly avid, he would use something really out there, like a wildcat off of an '06 case necked down for 6.8 SPC bullets.

Maybe 'rabid' is a beter term.
I heard he shoots the "20-20-30 gun" which is best known for it's effective use on "flying bears" or at least that's what my 4 year old told me.

8mm Rem Mag for light work...50 BMG for the balance...
The .450 Norris. Named after him ofcourse. the name holds true as nothing survives a hit from it...
The fist that's hidden under his beard.
Steyr SSG.......in .308 Winchester.
That's his go-to stick in Walker, Texas Ranger.
Originally Posted by Fishinado
[Linked Image]

I wonder how he feels with all that hot brass flying down the front of his pants? whistle

I'd imagine that he'd chew up the bullets and simply spit them at the animal but if got bored of that and actually used a rifle it'd be a good old 30-06. wink
338 Win
If Chuck walked into the woods, the elk would just drop dead from fear alone. smile
Without doubt, he'd use the .50 BMG for gophers. When he got serious about anything bigger, he'd just walk over to a US battleship and tear off one of the 30mm guns and use it as a shoulder-fired weapon for deer and elk. I figure it'd be about the equivalent of a .243 on gophers laugh
Who cares?
I would like one of those 6.8 SPC' bullets for a Necked down 30-06, that would be an interesting cartridge, has anybody done that? How did it shoot? Effectiveness on Game? Would that be something like a 270?
Chuck Norris doesn't hunt with a gun, he plays
"hide-and-pray-to-God-I-don't-find-you-with-my-bare-hands".

He eats wild buffalo for every meal, but sometimes forgets to kill it first. If it looks like chicken, clucks like a chicken, and tastes like a chicken but Chuck Norris says it's buffalo...
It's Buffalo
He can pee his name into concrete, & blow bubbles with beef jerky.

'nuff said...

Originally Posted by northern_dave
I heard he shoots the "20-20-30 gun" which is best known for it's effective use on "flying bears" or at least that's what my 4 year old told me.

Chuck Jr., eh?
Originally Posted by BGunn
He can pee his name into concrete, & blow bubbles with beef jerky.

'nuff said...

That's good!
105 pack howitzer
You guys obviously don't know anything about Superheroes...they all use a 35 Whelen.
A 12ga Street Sweeper full of Federal Magnum Superslugs.
I think Chuck hits golf balls with a baseball bat and kills effectively out to 400 yards.
I don't think it matters which caliber because Chuck Norris could shoot the elk and and still have time to roundhouse kick it in the face before the bullet hit.
Well on the beginning of the movie of "Lonewolf McQuade" he is using a 308 against Mexican Drug Dealers.. what you gotta love is he shoots the engine on an old chevy pickup and it explodes like it was hit with a 40 mm grenade off of an M203, and it ignited the leaking fuel from the carb....KaBooooom!...

use that on an elk, it would take him down, but there wouldn't be much left to pack out...but the butt hole and the antlers...
Butt hole, anters. Got it.
A teaspoon, because a tablespoon would be overkill.
12. That's not gauge or caliber that's his boot size!
size 12 boot
He strangles 'em with Christy Brinkley's tank top.

Al
Originally Posted by gmsemel
I would like one of those 6.8 SPC' bullets for a Necked down 30-06, that would be an interesting cartridge, has anybody done that? How did it shoot? Effectiveness on Game? Would that be something like a 270?

A lot like that, but kills just a little better, 'cause it's metric.
Chuck's hunting truck might look something like this cougar.

[img][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l198/Rogue280/20080705002.jpg[/img][/img]

His light wieght mountain rifle could be a M2 like this.

[img][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l198/Rogue280/20080420-153011.jpg[/img][/img]

Chuck just looks through the scope and winks. He can wink a moose to death at a thousand yards.
Chuck Norris often hunts the same area that I do. He doesnt
carry a gun. A cold stare, a catchy punchline, some good
special effects, and catchy background music, he fills his
tags pretty quickly. Every year or so he invites Clint Eastwood
and Arnold Schwartnegger to his lease, your lucky to see
any game for days after they leave.
Can't forget the four-by Dodge pickup that corners with Porsche 911s.
They must hunt around here, too; sometimes I go for days w/o seeing game. Now I know. Thanks.
on his Texan Ranger show, he killed a bear with a 7600 (308 i think)
Originally Posted by gmsemel

Actually, that is a .270 Win.

I think he would use a .22 CB short, and that only because without a gun, it would only be "killing", not "hunting". He would arrive at the same time as the bullet, so as to be ready to administer the roundhouse coup de grace.

Captain Obvious. Nothing new here, just getting my $0.08 (adjusted for inflation) in.
Originally Posted by Tracy
Actually, that is a .270 Win.

Yeah. That'd be a joke.
a 458 Nitro with no recoil pad
What caliber would Chuck Norris use?

Anyone he wants to.................
300 Whisper.
© 24hourcampfire