Home
NOW I AM HEER TO TELL ALL OF YOUS BOUT WHATS THE WIFE(285LBS) IS WANTEN !! SHE SAY THATS SHE IS WANTEN A NEW RIFE AND SHE IS WANTEN IT REELILLY BAD ASWELL!!I GO DOWN TO THE GUN STURE A WILE AGO AND I FIND A NICE MARLIN 45-70!! THIS MARLIN IS A BRAND NEW ONE SO I DO SUME DICKEREN ONTO IT AND WE REECHED A GOOD PRICE!!I PAY FUR IT RITE THEEN!! wink WHEEN BIG MAMA CUMES HOME FRUM WORK I WELL GIVE IT TO HUR!!AND WHATS I AM ALLSO THINKEN IS THIS!!GETTEN THIS NEW RIFLE SIGHTED IN THIS AFTUR NOON SO A BIG HUNT CAN CUME TOMOROW!! JUST PICTUER ME AND HUR HEEDEN OUT IN SURCH OF SQUILL!! wink wink A 2 BASKET DAY FUR SURE!!BASKETS IN HAND 2 LOVURS HEEDEN INTO THE BRUSH IN SURCH OF SQUILL!!I WELL LETS ALL OF YOU NO HOW BIG MAMA LIKES HUR NEW RIFLE!!AND I WELL ALLSO LETS YOU NO HOW MANIE SQUILL ARE BLASTED TOMOROW!!
Big Mortie sounds like your wife is Big Fatty
Originally Posted by Tom264
Big Mortie sounds like your wife is Big Fatty

Good one!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!
285 lbs is a lot, but I guess a rifle that heavy will reduce recoil for the dainty Mrs.

TC
[Linked Image]

Mortie.....ya lose your avatar?
Big Mortie it sounds like your wife needs one of those high country Kimber rifles in the .338 Win mag caliber. I know for a fact it will not bother her as much as if would bother my my 190lbs at the shooting bench.

Remember folks, one mans Treasure is another man's JUNK! Some like em cold and some like em HOT, some like em skinny and some like em to keep them warm in the winter.
I bet him haf da brudder named Larry, by golly?
That would be him!

Here he is with his brother.

[Linked Image]
Big Mortie used to be on the Marlin website to the displeasure of some of the members and the delight of others.I haven't seen or heard of him in several years until now.
Many a night I have reveled in reading of his squirl hunting with a 30-06.Now it's a 45/70.
Welcome back from wherever the hell you've been Mortie.

Stan in SC
Originally Posted by BIG_MORTIE
WHEEN BIG MAMA CUMES HOME FRUM WORK I WELL GIVE IT TO HUR!!

thats ma boy!! grin make her work for that gun!
Mortie, give Big Mama a hug for me!! LAWD, aint nothin' like a BIG woman!
Originally Posted by FOsteology
That would be him!

[Linked Image]

Good Lord, are there really people like that?
Oh hell yes and many of them are already here....
Big Mortie,

WELCOME to 24hrcf!!!!! Keep 'em coming (the stories, that is)
He must have this stuff saved, because he posts the exact same thing on different forums. Quit humoring him!
SOUNDS LIKE GOOD TIMES!!!!!
Originally Posted by pahick
[
thats ma boy!! grin make her work for that gun!

Its too early to spit coffee, but thanks. grin
That's whole lotta woman!
If her name was Rosie instead of mama - AC/DC wrote a song about her.
NOW I AM HEER TO TELL ALL OF YOUS BOUT WHATS THE WIFE(285LBS) IS WANTEN !! SHE SAY THATS SHE IS WANTEN A NEW RIFE AND SHE IS WANTEN IT REELILLY BAD ASWELL!!I GO DOWN TO THE GUN STURE A WILE AGO AND I FIND A NICE MARLIN 45-70!! THIS MARLIN IS A BRAND NEW ONE SO I DO SUME DICKEREN ONTO IT AND WE REECHED A GOOD PRICE!!I PAY FUR IT RITE THEEN!! wink WHEEN BIG MAMA CUMES HOME FRUM WORK I WELL GIVE IT TO HUR!!AND WHATS I AM ALLSO THINKEN IS THIS!!GETTEN THIS NEW RIFLE SIGHTED IN THIS AFTUR NOON SO A BIG HUNT CAN CUME TOMOROW!! JUST PICTUER ME AND HUR HEEDEN OUT IN SURCH OF SQUILL!! wink wink A 2 BASKET DAY FUR SURE!!BASKETS IN HAND 2 LOVURS HEEDEN INTO THE BRUSH IN SURCH OF SQUILL!!I WELL LETS ALL OF YOU NO HOW BIG MAMA LIKES HUR NEW RIFLE!!AND I WELL ALLSO LETS YOU NO HOW MANIE SQUILL ARE BLASTED TOMOROW!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
JUST PICTUER ME AND HUR HEEDEN OUT IN SURCH OF SQUILL!! wink wink

Thanks, but no thanks.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
That would be him!

[Linked Image]

Damn sure got the presidential ears.
grin
Man, those guys make "ugly" sound good.
MAYBE DEM SQUILL BHIND HUR!
[Linked Image]
Ok for some reason I guess I just thought I was a member here. So this will show up as my first post. The first time I read B.M. (notice I included punctuation marks there. Oh spelling is not one of my better subjects.) I thought whatinthehell is wrong with this guy. But after reading his posts for a while I came to the conclusion that he is just funnyashell. If ya can't take a joke or laugh please just ignore him. Some people like his sense of stupidness.....
Ok I am ready for the flames....Wes

Oh and I post on some of the other forums by the same handle.
It looks like someone peed in Mortie's gene pool.
If he is considered to be a troll, at least he is enjoyable. His posts don't seem to attack anybody. In fact, I find him funny as h*ll.
^ +1!
At this point in the relationship he seems much more enjoyable than some who have been here longer. I hope he continues to post as he has, because I like people who make me laugh.
Welcome, B.M.!
Personally, I'm not buying into BM having a wife that weighs 285lbs.........that is , not until I see a pic of her sitting at the table slobbering and munching on a squill leg covered in redeye gravy!
Is this her?

[Linked Image]

Though it would appear she has all her teef
Found her

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
looks like cruel death
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
At this point in the relationship he seems much more enjoyable than some who have been here longer. I hope he continues to post as he has, because I like people who make me laugh.
Welcome, B.M.!

+1
Welcome to the fire Mortie! laugh
Originally Posted by dubePA
Oh hell yes and many of them are already here....

LMAO
Originally Posted by vapodog
[Linked Image]

That's me under Mortie's wife! Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!!!
Gotta love big girls--warm in winter, shade in summer
and they pull your plow in the spring...
Interesting, Mortie joined, posted 1/2 dozen threads on various boards and hasn`t been back since. His posts though are still enjoying comment.......
Originally Posted by Ol` Joe
Interesting, Mortie joined, posted 1/2 dozen threads on various boards and hasn`t been back since. His posts though are still enjoying comment.......

That's about par for Mortie.
I think she may have gained a little since you last weighed her Mortie. Might want to cut down on the gravy with that squill.
© 24hourcampfire