Home
Posted By: fellas2 Rem 7600 STOCK INTERCHANGE ? - 08/25/10
The Remington country store has a bunch of stocks on clearance and i'd like to get a set of walnut or laminate for my sons 7600.My question is will the stocks for a 870 or a 7615 fit his 7600 ?
I understand some do. To learn which ones, you need to talk to Remington about this. E
The 20 Gauge 870 stock will fit the 7600 . The part# I ordered from Remington was F202001. (This was the synthetic, but the key to remember for fitting is "20 gauge 870 stock"..) It cost $65.00 plus shipping in 2008.

Here are pics of the original, terribly uncomfortable (To me!) stock & the shotgun stock that makes using the irons a lot more comfortable.

This is for the butt stock only. Forend is not interchangeable, obviously.

Original:
[Linked Image]

Shotgun stock;
[Linked Image]
The 7615 should. The forend may be cut out more to clear the magazine for a M-16 magazine (7615) but other than that they should fit. Call Remington and ask them.
Do they also work on 760 Gamemasters?
How do the synthetic stocks compare with wood stock for weight?

Thanks
Originally Posted by ColdCase1984
Do they also work on 760 Gamemasters?

The later ones with the same type forend will work. The older ones have a larger hole through the forend and have the piece that touches the barrel for support.

old style model
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=186986952
Just worried about buttstock. The old Corncob is just fine, but the toe is WAY broken off of the butt.
© 24hourcampfire