Home
I want to have a Cerakote finish put on one of my 700 Remington rifles. Does anyone know and can recomend someone to do this in southern Michigan or Northern Indiana? Thanks for any information.
Eddie Fosnaugh (eddief) on the fire.

http://www.fosnaughcustoms.com/
Eddie Fosnaugh A+ work
Originally Posted by CUTNHARE
Eddie Fosnaugh A+ work

Another Eddie fan - good guy to deal with and does great work.
Karl at Kampfeld Custom in Clinton,Mi.No one does any BETTER job of cerakoting,especially when it comes to detail work period.He's also 1 of the nicest people to do business with.Skeeter
Check out his webb site kampfeldcustom.com to see what I mean attention to detail.
I've had 4 rifles ceracoated by 3 different smiths. Kampfeld custom has done the best job by a long shot. It's the only one I've been 100% pleased with. I should say I HAVE NOT used Eddie Fosnaugh but hope to have him coat one this spring/summer.
I've had several done by different people including Karl Feldkamp, and Eddie is every bit as good as Karl. They're 1a and 1b in my book.
Another vote for Eddie. Superb work and attention to detail. Super guy to deal with as well. And he usually has a very fast turnaround time as well.
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Originally Posted by CUTNHARE
Eddie Fosnaugh A+ work

Another Eddie fan - good guy to deal with and does great work.

+1 on Eddie, I have used him a bunch
Another + 1 for Eddie. He's done a bunch of work for me also. His work is meticulous.
...Karl at Kampfeld Custom - a fantastic guy who has a stellar reputation across the country for high quality metalwork/custom gunsmithing at a reasonable price.
© 24hourcampfire