Home
Title say it all. I recently acquired one in 8x57. It is quite nice and I am rather excited about it. The old BRNOs are some of the nicest sporters ever! Seems to shoot really well too. But the rear sight is not original and I would love to find an original, and for starters I would like to know what they look like. So if you got an old model 21 and could post a picture I would be most grateful.

Thanks, Pete

I am including a couple of pics and one of the rear sight that's on it, incase anybody needs one of these.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I suggest you go over to Guns International (or Gunbroker) and search BRNO rifles as the sellers often have good photos. It should have one standing and one folding leaf, at least my 7x57 did.
Originally Posted by EdM
I suggest you go over to Guns International (or Gunbroker) and search BRNO rifles as the sellers often have good photos. It should have one standing and one folding leaf, at least my 7x57 did.

Thanks, that was a good idea, guns international had a few decent pictures. I had done that on gunbroker to no avail. I was not aware guns international was the place for these guns.

Do you happen to remember what were the numbers on the standing and folding leafs, 100 & 200 maybe?
© 24hourcampfire