Home
Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks in advance.
I have one and like the gun. It weighs 6# 10oz with a Leupold 3.5x10-40 and Talley lightweight mounts. With factory Federal 150 Ballistic Tips, it kicks hard. The kick is not noticeable in a hunting situation but putting 20 down the tube at the range is memorable. I haven't had a chance to work up hand loads yet but with factory Federal 150 Ballistic Tips, it is under 1 MOA consistently. I took it on a Caribou hunt this year. It was probably too much, but it put them down. I also shot a Wolf at 410 yards with it, it was probably a luck shot, but it did the trick.
The one I handled was super light and nice handling.
Little pricey but the rifle is a factory custom so one would expect that. I might pull the trigger as I have yet to find another for sale.
I bought one recently, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I've hunted with a regular A Bolt quite a bit and like the feel of the Duratouch stock and the balance of the Ti. I think that I'll really be pleased with the new rifle.
TCB I see about 1 a month on gunbroker, just have to keep an eye out.
One in a .260 or 7-08, would be a racy rig to run.
I have one in 325 WSM. Its 5 pounds 13 oz with scope and rings. Cut the barrel down to 18" and had it magnaported. I think I'm into it about $1500 if you count the scope/rings. Handy little gun for sure.
I have the 300 WSM with a Zeiss in Talleys on it. They're light and handy and I like the feel of the stock.

I like the rifle but have many Remingtons that often see action before the Browning does. I have toted it on some rough country elk hunts and enjoyed it's company, but it's been carried a lot more than shot.

I am no stranger to recoil and mine kicks like a mule, but not like my 300 Win Mag NULA. I have run Winchester XP3 ammo in 150 & 180 grain through it and have shot some really nice groups with this factory ammunition.

I would recommend the rifle and wouldn't mind having a 7mm WSM in the Browning Ti.
These guns are even lighter than the Kimber Montana in the WSM calibers. I looked for one in 308 for a long time but they are not very common. The 7 WSM seems like a good option.
If anyone is interested. I know where there is a new in box 7mm WSM that can be had for $1480
This is about an impossible rifle to find in 300 WSM.
I got one from a broke co-worker a couple years back, very nice rifle. Tallys, 3-9x33 Leupold, 2lb trigger spring, replaced the Pachmayer Decelerator with a thick Limbsaver. I sighted in on a Lead Sled w a 25lb weight and after that I was surprised how little it recoils from field positions. I was going to load it light w 125 BTs and 130 TTSX for deer but this year I got a 7.2lb 260 instead. I took em out to sight in the 260 using just shooting bags, got all settled in, squeezed that sweet trigger and OW! After a couple years of shooting it pain free I'd forgotten that I'd never bench shot it without added weight. After a couple of those I went digging in the truck for a towel to tuck under my shirt.

Sweet hunting rifle, not bench friendly.
One listed on Gunbroker if interested.
© 24hourcampfire