Home
My Win. M70 300 Win. mag is ready for the season. It put two shots from a cold barrel right on at 200 yds the other day.

[Linked Image]
It is really hard to figure out if you are "slow" or just so stubbornly stuck in whatever strange world you live in...
Oh no, not this chit again laugh
It's also shooting the Nosler 150 gr CT 'Combined Technology bullet well however I am into those VLD's for hunting deer and varmints.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
It is really hard to figure out if you are "slow" or just so stubbornly stuck in whatever strange world you live in...

He doesn't get out much, what with all the little boys he keeps in the basement
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I've met people like him before. Whatever they know is fact, refuse to listen to anyone else, or apparently read or learn about anything new. I'd say he has more in common with a rock than a human, but that would insult rocks everywhere as they at least have a use!
Good thing that was a CRF or you'd never have gotten that second shot off!

I've met people like him before. Whatever they know is fact, refuse to listen to anyone else, or apparently read or learn about anything new. I'd say he has more in common with a rock than a human, but that would insult rocks everywhere as they at least have a use!

You're gonna get a nasty Pm from him because you quoted me
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Savage_99
It's also shooting the Nosler 150 gr CT 'Combined Technology bullet well however I am into those VLD's for hunting deer and varmints.

[Linked Image]

Whatever floats your boat or sinks your ship...

Hey man talking [bleep] about me on the forums wtf... I'm telling you again babies are delivered by storks what you told me is impossible so get over it
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey man talking [bleep] about me on the forums wtf... I'm telling you again babies are delivered by storks what you told me is impossible so get over it

I'd make sure to talk smack about you to your face! You may just have to wait awhile until I get back to work.... Which will be while you are at NTC......
I got that 300 Win. Mag for a very good price and I like it's stock. The action is a pre 64 M70 stamped 458 on the bottom of the recoil lug.

While I don't like 300 magnums I can load it with 150's and a load of Varget should be making 06 plus velocity.

[Linked Image]

There are words for people who take pre 64 458's and turn them into 300 mags.......
Originally Posted by moosemike
There are words for people who take pre 64 458's and turn them into 300 mags.......

Kiddy diddler fits
Seriously where in gods name is a .300 mag needed in Connecticut?
Originally Posted by noodlz
Seriously where in gods name is a .300 mag needed in Connecticut?

For those long range High rise to city park shots on "wild" deer
[bleep] like him are a constant reminder why I haven't been back home in 12 years.
Originally Posted by noodlz
[bleep] like him are a constant reminder why I haven't been back home in 12 years.

Are you refering to me or Dumb Don?

[Linked Image]

That looks like a reworked Savage 110
Don..I refuse to make him out to be smarter then he is by addding Dumb in front of it.
Don't like it, don't buy it.Don't like the info he provides, don't buy it.
Why would you crap all over someone's ad because he annoys you?
I have never heard of any integrity issues with this seller, has anyone else?
Grow up, children.
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
Don't like it, don't buy it.Don't like the info he provides, don't buy it.
Why would you crap all over someone's ad because he annoys you?
I have never heard of any integrity issues with this seller, has anyone else?
Grow up, children.

Ummm he's not selling anything. Check back later for sesame street
My mistake, I thought I was browsing classifieds.
Now I feel childish.
Carry on...
Now I feel childish.

No worries, though whenever replying to me in one of Don's threads you should always quote me. That will get you a nasty from Don
Now I feel childish.

No worries, though whenever replying to me in one of Don's threads you should always quote me. That will get you a nasty from Don

Incorrect Sir, I still have not received a PM from dumba$$ Don since quoting you earlier!

Have to remember this for next time.
Originally Posted by tzone

[Linked Image]

Just so it's not a push feed! eek
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by tzone

[Linked Image]

Ruger American's have nicer wood.