Home
Posted By: Gledeasy Kwik Klip - 11/08/14
Before we turn this into a debate between DBM, BDL, ADL, etc.; I'm just curious who has used the kwik klip bottom metal? Any comparisons with it and the HS precision gen1 bottom metal? These are about the only two offerings I've seen for a Rem700 that give a DBM with a flush magazine.
Posted By: DocEd Re: Kwik Klip - 11/08/14
+1 on the Kwik Klip
Posted By: Offshoreman Re: Kwik Klip - 11/08/14
I've used them in three rifles and like them - the bottom metal is finished very nicely in a satin black anodizing, a little stouter construction than factory bottom metal, and they are as much a drop-in fit as the reg bdl factory stuff - you can buy them and extra mag's from Cabela's.
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: Kwik Klip - 11/08/14
I have a remmy 700 I installed a kit 5 years ago minor opening with a Dremel
And it works and looks fine
Posted By: agazain Re: Kwik Klip - 11/09/14
Money's worth = Kwik Klip. On my .280 there's a little slop that I've filled with a couple thicknesses of Gorilla Tape. (Others have mentioned JB Weld/whatever to do it better.) Didn't want to spend over 80 bucks to resolve the issue of throwing rounds out the ejection port on chambering. Don't like that I can only load one at a time without removing the clip.

Also, I can't load four into the clip and still have both sides "click" fully closed. I have to chamber one to have four ready. There ya go!
Posted By: 358_Win Re: Kwik Klip - 11/09/14
They are made 10 miles from where I live by Trexler Industries. I was offered a job there about 10 years ago.

358 Win
Posted By: Gledeasy Re: Kwik Klip - 11/10/14
Any rattle with the magazines?
© 24hourcampfire