Home
I hadn't shot this rifle since last year and decided to check to see if it was still zeroed . When i build this rifle i used a SS Shilen Select Match # 4 barrel and Chambered with a PTG Piloted Reamer and cut and crowned barrel to 22 inch . Stock from Boyds Brothers.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
No wonder it shoots to the left.... The bolt's on the wrong side grin
You lost me on third line of post ...happens after a couple Sundowners when poster starts spouting technicities.

Why would u expect/ anticipate a change in poi or MOA after storage?

I have rifles (stock with minor custom tweaks ) that I haven't re -tweaked in 30 years, including scope settings. Tho I do fire 3 rounds before hunting with them. Trust but verify.

If it gets above zero this weekend, i'll camera a 300 yd group from
My '06. I'm getting cabin fever...... smile. 'Course then i'll have to get the 'puter
Working to post them / the iPhone doesn't cut it.

Yeah , I think I could live with your group shown. smile
I had it sighted with Sierra 53 gr bullets and was checking the Nosler BT bullets i just loaded for hunting and they where shooting just a little bit to the left of the Sierra and this is why i was checking zero and made the adjustments to the scope . I guess i didn't explain it good enough. I was mostly posting the group from the Nosler bullets with this rifle.
That's why the triple deuce is my fave 22 wink
Wasn't 205 grains a wee bit much for that case? whistle

The decimal point is barely covered by the tail of the 5
© 24hourcampfire