Home
Posted By: mistem Tikka T3 Dates of Manufacture ? - 12/12/15
Does anyone know the dates of manufacture of the Tikka T3 .....is there a way to tell from the serial # ??
Some of the newest Tikka's I own have an H prefix in the serial number and some have no prefix letter at all.
Thanks Mitch
Anyone know the serial # codes?
Still wondering if there is data on the dates of manufacturing available?
mistem - noticed that your posting has been up since mid-December without a response. Curious...must be some super secret info re: T3 dates of manufacturing. Could it be a cold war era communist plot? Info only released on a need to know basis? LOL...hope you get your dates. Homesteader
I have been buying one or two every year ....my plan is if I buy enough of them I should be able to figure out the code grin
Lower the number, the older the rifle. I have been wrong before..

😜
This logic worked before they started adding a letter prefix..........surely this can't be top secret [bleep] grin
How many T3x's so far?? I looked at my first one this evening and quite liked it.
No new T3x's for me....... I like them, but they cost too much compared to the standard T3
They're creeping into Montanapriceland, IMHO. But I liked them and wouldn't hesitate if I needed a Tikka.
© 24hourcampfire