Home
Posted By: Jericho 300 Black Out in a bolt rifle? - 12/25/15
Handled a AAC Model Seven in 300 black out recently and it seemed like a pretty cool deer rifle. Any of you own one?
Do not have a Rem M7 AAC. However, just had Douglas rebarrel a Rem 600 to .300 Blackout. Got the barreled action back this week. Still need to open up the stock to accommodate the #5 barrel contour. Will see how it does on KY WT's next November... grin
I have the model 700 version. Fun gun and will be the gun my kids start with.
Have the AAC. Its really quiet with subs and a SDN-6.
Originally Posted by Jericho
Handled a AAC Model Seven in 300 black out recently and it seemed like a pretty cool deer rifle. Any of you own one?

I don't own one but I'd love to hear why people think it would make a great deer rifle.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't own one but I'd love to hear why people think it would make a great deer rifle.

Travis

It would be interesting to see if any of the guys who call the 30-30 inadequate as a deer rifle are buying the latest tricked out tactical 300 AAC and calling it a deer rifle. I'll bet it's more than a few.
A 30-30 is a LOT more potent than 300 BO. I don't see the point.
I've never shot one or even seen one, so can someone explain to me the apparent popularity of this round? Only thing I can see is if someone is using it with a suppressor maybe, otherwise I really can't understand the interest in it.This is just from looking at the load data, so maybe I'm missing something but it just doesn't make sense to me. Whats it for? Seems a bit anemic for deer, doesn't seem like it would be much of a varmint round, so whats it good for?
Originally Posted by JMR40
A 30-30 is a LOT more potent than 300 BO. I don't see the point.

That's exactly the point. The 30-30 is a lot more potent than the 300 AAC, but hang out in some of the shops and listen to some of the conversations. To hear some guys talk, you'd think the 300 AAC was some kind of miracle cartridge. My point is the some of the crowd that will swear the 300 AAC is the next greatest deer killer are likely to be some of the same guys who denigrate the 30-30 and deem it marginal for deer.

Don't get me wrong. I think the 300 AAC is a cool round and the idea of launching a heavy thirty caliber bullet subsonicly is intriguing. I'm tempted to use my last left handed Charles Daly mini Mauser action to build one but I don't see using it as a deer rifle. Though, for suppressed urban culling or tree stand work, it might be just the ticket.

Travis

I've heard tell in the local gun shops that it gives near 300 Win performance with no recoil.

Of course the people saying that are idiots......
mart - maybe the answer here lies with the likes of Tom Clancy and others. Using the 300 AAC/BO means you possess 'ninja' like intellect supported by 'black ops' style training - LOL! The .30/30 users, on the other hand, are products of a grandfather, father or uncle instilling good 'ole fashioned' hunting skills in their children. Nothing fancy but the fact it works. Homesteader

Travis

Cans and headlamps...
No recoil and does not disturb the neighbors. I haven't tried it out on deer yet, but would not hesitate with either properly designed subsonic heavies or the 110 Barnes supersonic loads. Read lots of good reviews of the 110 on hogs.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Do not have a Rem M7 AAC. However, just had Douglas rebarrel a Rem 600 to .300 Blackout. Got the barreled action back this week. Still need to open up the stock to accommodate the #5 barrel contour. Will see how it does on KY WT's next November... grin

It'll make 'em sick.
Originally Posted by Homesteader
mart - maybe the answer here lies with the likes of Tom Clancy and others. Using the 300 AAC/BO means you possess 'ninja' like intellect supported by 'black ops' style training - LOL! The .30/30 users, on the other hand, are products of a grandfather, father or uncle instilling good 'ole fashioned' hunting skills in their children. Nothing fancy but the fact it works. Homesteader

That's funny. I like it for many of the same reasons I like the 22 Hornet. It seems to kill out of proportion to itself. It is also very cheap to load and shoot. Brass is easy to come by.

Besides, I never did get fitted for a ninja mask.
Subs and a can is how I use mine. Have not considered deer hunting with it yet but may piddle with supers down the road.
I gotta think that a 220 sub pill to the noggin at bow range would kill deer and pigs very well.
My seven year old shot his first deer with a rebarreled 700 this year. It wears a 16.5 benchmark barrel, a suppressor and an mdt lss stock. He shot his deer with the 110 Barnes at about 95 yards with a single shot.

This rifle is an outlier for me but it allows both of us to use it without the effort of swapping stocks. I dislike most things tactical, but it is a great starter gun for him. He shoots really well with it out to 125 yards. We are only hunting out of blinds at this point, so he is typically shooting at around 75 yards.

[Linked Image]
I played around with a Wilson 7.62x40, which is a .300 BO variant that adds 100 fps. Like jlboykin, I think it's a decent option in an AR platform for the young shooter. The adjustable LOP stock allows father and son to share the same gun. But, I found accuracy mediocre at best. Fine for larger animals inside 200 yards.

I thought about the bolt gun as well, but decided I could get to the same place with more options by just downloading a .308.
boykin,

Thats a really nice buck and congrats to your son. But I still would like to hear what a BO brings to the table.

Merry Christmas,
Clark
Pork and Venison so far.
Originally Posted by Grand

I thought about the bolt gun as well, but decided I could get to the same place with more options by just downloading a .308.

I came to the same conclusion.

I think a .300 BO with a can and a 1,000,000 candle power spotlight would be GREAT for hunting big bucks at night from the back of a pick up.
Originally Posted by MarkFed
I think a .300 BO with a can and a 1,000,000 candle power spotlight would be GREAT for hunting big bucks at night from the back of a pick up.

I think a Ruger 77/44 with a can and spotlight would be more GREATER.

Travis
I am far more likely to thread my 30-30 for a can, than by a blackout, and add yet another cartridge to the list of cartridges that I don't have time to reload for.

Besides, a suppressed lever gun is UBER.

Travis

Because it doesn't take a 300 win mag to kill deer. Everything has its limits.

The reason I won't download a 308 to do the same is case capacity vs accuracy. Generally speaking to get to sub loads you have such little powder the accuracy could be really cruddy...

The 300/221 has about the right capacity for me, even a bit much at times depending on powders.

I'm still working out the sound issues vs what powders and the accuracy issues, but in a factory Rem 700 7 twist.

But as is, its fairly quiet, and at times pellet gun quiet. Kills extremely well out to 150 and have a few out to almost 200, so thats about all I normally need in most instances.

If I can manage to get it a bit quieter I"ll like that, a bit more accurate too.

As to back of the truck for deer with a spotlight, the drop on the round requires a rangefinder and some time to verify things... its not a poaching round any more than anything else is.

Running it without a can and not sub sonic, there are better choices if you are going to make noise...
Originally Posted by MarkFed

I think a Ruger 77/44 with a can and spotlight would be more GREATER.

Travis

OK, how about a 96/44?
boykin,

Thats a really nice buck and congrats to your son. But I still would like to hear what a BO brings to the table.

Merry Christmas,
Clark

It's much more practical to tame down a 308 than it is to shoot the BO. I picked up the barreled action on here for a song is the main reason I'm shooting it. Accuracy is sub MOA with the 110 Barnes, so it isn't without its perks.
[Linked Image]

As innaccurate as my AR shoots 5 shot groups I can't imagine any better out of a bolt gun!

I just hope I can duplicate this factory load at 100 yards grin

Mike

I guess....to me at least......a .308" bullet leaving the barrel at about 1,000 fps is the same whether it's coming from a 308 Win or a 300 BKT.

I understand that you can stick a supersonic round in a 308 if the need arises and the BKT with a supersonic round will not reach out nearly as far.

If I need to reach out.....I'll grab the fast twist suppressed 223AI and be satisfied with that.
Originally Posted by jlboykin
boykin,

Merry Christmas,
Clark

It's much more practical to tame down a 308 than it is to shoot the BO. I picked up the barreled action on here for a song is the main reason I'm shooting it. Accuracy is sub MOA with the 110 Barnes, so it isn't without its perks.
What powder are you running and what charge to get a 110 sub sonic?
Originally Posted by jlboykin
boykin,

Merry Christmas,
Clark

As a follow up question, using likely 10 grains or less powder to be sub sonic, whats your ES and accuracy when aiming up or down as that powder moves around in the case freely, and could be against the primer on this shot or the bullet on that one?
My son got a used MGM TC barrel here and likes the pellet rifle sound with subs, but hasn't hunted with it.

I've taken it out a few times with 110 Barnes factory and The Harvester cuz it sounds like a .22 rifle. Haven't taken a deer yet because I was buck only mode and passed on some does, and haven't gone lately due to illness and the holidays.

We usually hunt from stands and even w the can, that TC is a handy little tree stand carbine. May take it out for another shorts and flip flops hunt tomorrow.

Wanting to try some of Noveske ammo loaded with 220 Noz PTs that are sposed to be softer and expand at subsonic speed.

And after all isn't the Blackout/Whisper just another arrow in the Stuntshooter's quiver?🤓
Originally Posted by rost495

Because it doesn't take a 300 win mag to kill deer. Everything has its limits.

Thanks for the tip.

Travis

As a follow up question, using likely 10 grains or less powder to be sub sonic, whats your ES and accuracy when aiming up or down as that powder moves around in the case freely, and could be against the primer on this shot or the bullet on that one?

He's not running the 110 at subsonic speeds.

Travis
To nobody in particular,

I know lots of people like them and I don't much give a fugk but just for the sake of conversation, I think the BO is one of the best selling wastes of time in the history of firearms.

If I want to sling 200gr bullets at subsonic speeds I'll use a pistol cartridge with bullets that were designed to expand at subsonic speeds.

If I want light recoiling deer killers I'll use a .223. If my state won't allow that I'll use a .243 or 250 Salvage or 6X45 or 7 TCU, etc.

People talk about the taking advantage of the high BC of the heavy 30 cal stuff but if you spend any time trying to do so, you'll find your fugkin' wrist goes sore from twisting turrets. And this is coming from a guy that FH three times a day. Minimum. They drop like rocks and anything past 100yds becomes a "range, twist, pray target remains stationary" type situation and you end up never shooting live game with the subsonic, high BC stuff unless it's 100yds or closer.

So if you want to shoot stuff with 200gr + bullet weights at subsonic speeds, why not use a pistol cartridge?

So again, I don't own one but I'd love to hear why it makes a great deer rifle.

Travis
Nobody said it was a great deer rifle cartridge. The adjective used was "cool".

Like you, I also have opinions on cartridges that I find useless. Like anything that starts with a .17 or .25 for starters. Doesn't mean there isn't a use for, or following for them.
Hell, I still like and use the .308Win which is archaic and not cool anymore.
Like you, I give no phuucks either way.

GFY
What I hate about the BO is that it steals good .221 brass, (that I could really use for my .221, but can't find very easily) and diverts those cases to a cartridge I don't GAS about and don't want.
I love my .221 Fireball, but I can't easily find cases when I need them, because they are shuffled off to make cases for the B-O.

If I was running a military black-ops team and needed the suppressive goodness, yeah, I'd be happy with one, but they don't work for where I hunt deer, and the trajectory ain't much good on a groundhog, either, so I just think of anything I'd want or need one for..

He's not running the 110 at subsonic speeds.

Travis

No point in running a blackout then...
To nobody in particular,

I know lots of people like them and I don't much give a fugk but just for the sake of conversation, I think the BO is one of the best selling wastes of time in the history of firearms.

If I want to sling 200gr bullets at subsonic speeds I'll use a pistol cartridge with bullets that were designed to expand at subsonic speeds.

If I want light recoiling deer killers I'll use a .223. If my state won't allow that I'll use a .243 or 250 Salvage or 6X45 or 7 TCU, etc.

People talk about the taking advantage of the high BC of the heavy 30 cal stuff but if you spend any time trying to do so, you'll find your fugkin' wrist goes sore from twisting turrets. And this is coming from a guy that FH three times a day. Minimum. They drop like rocks and anything past 100yds becomes a "range, twist, pray target remains stationary" type situation and you end up never shooting live game with the subsonic, high BC stuff unless it's 100yds or closer.

So if you want to shoot stuff with 200gr + bullet weights at subsonic speeds, why not use a pistol cartridge?

So again, I don't own one but I'd love to hear why it makes a great deer rifle.

Travis

So how flat is the pistol cartridge round? To 200?

194 lehigh, DESIGNED to expand down to 750 fps IIRC, and BC of .638 IIRC...

Thats the only reason I didn't go 44 mag first round, I did not want to be short changed into a 100 yard or less round. I did not do that math though, went the other route... swag...

RE range and dial.. hmm I do that to my other rounds too... can get from 50 to 200 with less than a full turn... thats no big deal..
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
What I hate about the BO is that it steals good .221 brass, (that I could really use for my .221, but can't find very easily) and diverts those cases to a cartridge I don't GAS about and don't want.
I love my .221 Fireball, but I can't easily find cases when I need them, because they are shuffled off to make cases for the B-O.

If I was running a military black-ops team and needed the suppressive goodness, yeah, I'd be happy with one, but they don't work for where I hunt deer, and the trajectory ain't much good on a groundhog, either, so I just think of anything I'd want or need one for..

From time to time I search for 221 Lapua brass. Its been in stock more times than not....
PS, bet if I can neck a 221 up, you can neck a 300/221 down too...
Posted By: Dre Re: 300 Black Out in a bolt rifle? - 12/26/15
Why isn't there more 7.62x39 bolt rifles?
I just don't want to give my kid a $700+ cz to ding up the wood and all the other offering out there are just ugly.
Maybe I'll have to contact a tikka for ultra light version.
Truth told, if Ruger wanted to sell a blue jillion rifles in the American Ranch configuration, they would chamber one in the 7.62x39mm and have the bore appropriate for Russian steel cased ammunition.

The little bastids would occupy at least three quarters of the farm trucks and tractors in North America.

Till they do, I'll continue to run the BO. It works better than most folks think it should, and I don't have to give a rat fart if I drag the stock on barbed wire.

Merry Christmas.
It's going to work well with a suppressor on it and over a bait station this spring. Might even put a red dot on it to see WTF. Bait will be about 20-30 yards and the area is open to both grizzly and black bear.
If one compares the 300 BO launching a 150gr SST at 1900 fps, to a 30-30 launching a 150gr RN at 2300 fps, you will see that at 200 yards they have about identical energy (slight favor to the BO), but the SST will have about half as much drift.

in stock....but best used for the 20 Fireball (Vartarg)

http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/27296
If'n one launches a 150 from a .30-30 that is in a single shot or bolt gun it will be doing quite a bit better. Everyone seems to think the .30-30 is confined solely to leverguns. Been blowing 150 grain Pro Hunters and other pointy bullets from my Contender for near two decades. Haven't killed anything more than 30 yards away however...cause I can't see thru trees.

The BO is a purpose driven design. Loading it to best velocity with lighter bullets is fine if that's what floats your boat. Shooting critters at subsonic velocities is fine if you can put the bullet where it counts. It is a tool best employed with great precision and forethought....and a can. Otherwise one can do more with other cartridges.

Take the .22 CB short for example...

[Linked Image]

...it doesn't need a muffler.

Unlike some I prefer to babble endlessly and without aim. I don't do that with rifles.

More recently I have become a disciple of soft lead and low velocity, muffled and precise in the form of a .30-357.

'Xcuse please, I have to sneeze...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stunt shooter! shocked
Originally Posted by RHutch

Like you, I also have opinions on cartridges that I find useless. Like anything that starts with a .17 or .25 for starters. Doesn't mean there isn't a use for, or following for them.

GFY

Ok. I don't see anything "cool" about it.

The difference between your opinion and my opinion is mine is right and yours is wrong.

Travis
My first 30-30 was a Savage model 340.

I was just making a comparison to a very commonly accepted 200 yard deer load.

Thats the only reason I didn't go 44 mag first round, I did not want to be short changed into a 100 yard or less round. I did not do that math though, went the other route... swag...

RE range and dial.. hmm I do that to my other rounds too... can get from 50 to 200 with less than a full turn... thats no big deal..

You'll probably dial... what? 17 MOA or so?

Let's do a price comparison on Lehigh's vs. some XTP's or HAP's.

You have to dial a full 15MOA to get to the 2 with your other rounds as well? You must have a stable full of dog schit.

But I still want to hear what makes the BO a cool deer round so keep the input coming.

Travis
Originally Posted by Dre

Probably because they suck.

Travis
Originally Posted by bearstalker
It's going to work well with a suppressor on it and over a bait station this spring. Might even put a red dot on it to see WTF. Bait will be about 20-30 yards and the area is open to both grizzly and black bear.

You're going to shoot grizz and AK black bears with subsonics? What bullet are you using?

Travis

You'll probably dial... what? 17 MOA or so?

Let's do a price comparison on Lehigh's vs. some XTP's or HAP's.

You have to dial a full 15MOA to get to the 2 with your other rounds as well? You must have a stable full of dog schit.

But I still want to hear what makes the BO a cool deer round so keep the input coming.

Travis

Cool I could give a flying f less about. Thats stuff azzholes worry about.

Dial, I'd have to go check the numbers again, what do you dial to get same distance?

I never said 30 was better, I'm asking, what do you dial to get to 150 or 200? Might make me sell what I have and buy somethign else.

And no I don't dial that much to get to 2, its just not rocket science to range and dial to the distance marker on your knobs. Even window lickers can get that done.

When you start worrying about price of hunting bullets, you worry to much.

Could really about care less what I pay for a quality bullet.. probably why my bench has so many boxes marked barnes....

Most of the Blackout brass that's not manufactured as 300 BKT brass is formed from 223 or 5.56x45 because it's cheaper.

Because they cannot use them in an AR15 platform. That is the sole selling point of the BO.

But quit complaining so loudly--the BO is causing the bullet makers to produce lots of fun 30 cal projectiles, and they all work well in the 308 and 30-06 too. Win-win!
I'm glad you're enjoying your deer rifle that requires 15+ MOA to get to the 200 and requires bullets that cost $65 per 50.

Hopefully one day I'll achieve your level of financial freedom so I can also shoot deer with such an amazingly advanced cartridge.

Travis
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Because they cannot use them in an AR15 platform. That is the sole selling point of the BO.

Did you read the title of the thread you just posted on?

Travis
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
If'n one launches a 150 from a .30-30 that is in a single shot or bolt gun it will be doing quite a bit better. Everyone seems to think the .30-30 is confined solely to leverguns. Been blowing 150 grain Pro Hunters and other pointy bullets from my Contender for near two decades. Haven't killed anything more than 30 yards away however...cause I can't see thru trees.

The BO is a purpose driven design. Loading it to best velocity with lighter bullets is fine if that's what floats your boat. Shooting critters at subsonic velocities is fine if you can put the bullet where it counts. It is a tool best employed with great precision and forethought....and a can. Otherwise one can do more with other cartridges.

Take the .22 CB short for example...

[Linked Image]

...it doesn't need a muffler.

Unlike some I prefer to babble endlessly and without aim. I don't do that with rifles.

More recently I have become a disciple of soft lead and low velocity, muffled and precise in the form of a .30-357.

'Xcuse please, I have to sneeze...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is what a REAL rifle loony looks like. ^^^

Dave

GFY

Ok. I don't see anything "cool" about it.

The difference between your opinion and my opinion is mine is right and yours is wrong.

Travis

There once was a man from Nantucket....GFY

There once was a man from Nantucket.

Hopefully he had enough sense to own a .17 Remington and HMR.

Dave
BD,

I've punched my pecker every time it showed a sign of wood and I still haven't made it laugh like that.

I'll keep trying.

Merry Christmas,
Dave
Wind kills the .17 HMR. BTDT.
They are a bitch to clean as well.
Heading out in the a.m. to the hill country for a few days of culling.
Will take the BO to stunt shoot some does and report back.
This particular rifle is attached to the only Leupold I own so fingers crossed...
BD,

I've punched my pecker every time it showed a sign of wood and I still haven't made it laugh like that.

I'll keep trying.

Merry Christmas,
Dave

Determination opens the door to a bright future.

A prosperous New Year to you and the Clan.

BD
Originally Posted by bearstalker

You're going to shoot grizz and AK black bears with subsonics? What bullet are you using?

Travis

I'm thinking 208gr A-Max but we'll see. Still waiting on the thumbs up from the ATF.
Grizzly with a BO sub...
Is your will up to date? Urn picked out?
Thinking you won't need a casket cause a pile a bear schitt don't take up much space.

Good luck.
[Linked Image]

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/11/wha...ld-record-grizzly-in-1953/#axzz3vTzHapAF
Wind kills the .17 HMR. BTDT.
They are a bitch to clean as well.

Holy fugk that made me laugh.

Thanks.

Dave

The less Texans the better.

Good luck.

Dave
[Linked Image]

I swear Kamo Gari finds his way into EVERY thread.

Dave
Pondering the imponderables, couple of thoughts, no charge.

.40 caliber, 350 grains of pure lead at 200 yards, MV 1100 fps. First three in the 25 and 24 ring, #3 at 12 O'clock. My spotter went to the head after that and I found out about wind in Wyoming and just how chitt hot my spotter was.

[Linked Image]

Anyway, I dunno know much about twiddlin' knobs, not much cause for that here in the swamps. I don't think the drop is that much of an issue at those velocities and distance, but the wind is a serious player.

Second issue goes to a comment earlier about pistol cartridges and bullets that expand at such velocities. Pure lead will do that as will most any alloy of lead and tin. Pretty sure that jacketed bullets might be handicapped in that regard, but I don't have a lot of experience with such things. Somewhat related is the matter of twist rates and bullet style. Soft lead does evil stuff at modest velocities.

[Linked Image]

A fella can make a lead bullet go fairly fast in a fast twist barrel, but the fit needs to be good and the alloy hard. Maybe a fella can hit the gold ring with soft alloy in an 8 twist .30 caliber, but I'm not holding my breath on that. The contraption I'm shooting was intended for a cast bullet of 180 grains (30:1) from the get go. 12" twist seems to do the trick. Little bit of expansion can mitigate slightly less than perfect placement, but I doubt a fella will find that at 200 yards with a 200+ grain jacketed bullet. Of course the bullet might tumble...

[Linked Image]

I got a Leupold scope myself. Don't be ashamed of them. When I get the load finalized I'll be putting a Millett SP-1 in its place.

[Linked Image]

I swear Kamo Gari finds his way into EVERY thread.

Dave

I dunno, the guy is unstoppable! Relentless even.

Where is Rodney Dangerfield when you need him, hey?

BD
Originally Posted by Dre

Travis

I dont think so.
why spend the the money on 300 BO when you can get 762x39 for next to nothing and have almost same ballistics as 300 shooting 125s.
That a right, you need to have 223 parent case and ego boost.
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Travis

I dont think so.
why spend the the money on 300 BO when you can get 762x39 for next to nothing and have almost same ballistics as 300 shooting 125s.

Point me to a few "next to nothing" bolts in 7.62x39 with threaded barrels.

Good luck.

Dave

I am not a Texan. Just living here for a spell.

Good luck.

Dave

I am not a Texan. Just living here for a spell.

I would actually agree with flave. Waaaaay too many people here. I'd like it more if there were less of them.....especially the ones that have come from way south the last couple of years.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Travis

I dont think so.

Point me to a few "next to nothing" bolts in 7.62x39 with threaded barrels.

I was talking about cheap ammo
The old 7.62x39 is the round all my enemies should be armed with.
If Ruger would make the Ruger American Ranch Rifle that was threaded in 7.62x39, I'd buy one in a heart beat! Otherwise, I'd buy a .308
My buddy has a BO in a Ruger, he is going to suppress it and generally he hunts in the woods like I do so 100 yards shots are about as far as they get from the ground or tree stand.

Mike
He's already whacked one deer waiting on his stamp.

Mike
I am starting to think the southern states, as well as Texas, have a severe problem with retardation.

Travis

Good luck.

Dave
We are all going to move to MT with our 300/221s. See ya in 2016! Got a few things to take care of before we move.
I'm glad you're enjoying your deer rifle that requires 15+ MOA to get to the 200 and requires bullets that cost $65 per 50.

Hopefully one day I'll achieve your level of financial freedom so I can also shoot deer with such an amazingly advanced cartridge.

Travis

Nah, you are there already with a suppressed 44 mag that works easily to 200...

Don't sweat the little stuff, I have a few more rifles than this one...its not a cool rifle, its a specialty rifle.

GFY back at ya!

Big plans for New years yet?
Had a guy tell me yesterday to just find a Savage 340 in 30-30 and save myself some money.
I am starting to think the southern states, as well as Texas, have a severe problem with retardation.

Travis

No retardation just one of many guns in the safe and will be a fun gun to break his daughters in on centerfires when the time comes.

Mike

>>>>>>>>>>>GO 300 BLK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Seriously. Is it the school systems down there, the water, was there a mass exodus of Oregonians?

Dave
CrimsonTide - the funny little 'ninja' style booties are a bitch to walk in. Plus the wife won't let me use her mascara brush-LOL.
Homesteader.
Seriously. Is it the school systems down there, the water, was there a mass exodus of Oregonians?

Dave

Yes. Yes. No if "Oregonians" = Mescans.
© 24hourcampfire