Home
I brought my daughter to the LGS today to have her how adjusted and saw they had a stainless Tikka T3 lite, with a camo stock. I grabbed it and looked it over. I saw it had the 8 twist barrel and asked the history. They didn't have a box but came with 2 extra mags.

I've been wanting a .223 for myself for awhile now, and haven't had a Tikka before. This was a win/win in my book.

I'll have it home next week.
Good snag!
I kinda thought so. The gun shop calls it one of their rental guns. Guy buys it, shoots a box of rounds through it, and trades it on something else.

I'm not a fan at all of the camo dipped stock but that can change. The kid already likes it, but this one is mine. For now anyway.
Load development will be easy with that one!
You will love it T. Like ingwe said, it shouldn't take long to find something the rifle will like.
Good to hear. I had to order dies from a different LGS. I should be able to pick them up this week, Tuesday.
This is mine. Not stainless, but has the CDI bottom metal for the AICS 10 round magazines.

Scope is now a Super Sniper 10X MQ.

These are the perfect walking varminters.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice David!

Mine doesn't have the fluted barrel. Similar stock.
Awesome rifles! I love my mine. mine is 1-10 but thats ok, It loves the cheap PMC bronze 55 FMJs.
you will enjoy her.
I bought the tikka for my kid and even got a youth stock from David.
Now, I don't want to give it up. I painted my stock in tan. it was black on black.[Linked Image]
I got one the other day myself and got a chance to do a little shooting this weekend. Put 3 shots into less than a 1/2" @100 with 65gr Sierra GK bullets at 2858 FPS.
Ready to try it out on something other than paper.
I've had a T3 stnls in .223 (black stock) for several years. I use it for calling Coyotes and as a truck gun. They take some getting used to (long action, reverse bedding, etc ...) but mine shoots just over 1/2" with 55 grain BTs and H335 and the trigger really did adjust down to 2 lbs with no creep.
I lied...it's not a t3 Lite. Just a t3. The stock matches David's, but mine is SS.

It also comes with two extra mags. One looks like it'll hold 6 rounds or so.
© 24hourcampfire