Home
Anybody have any experience with either one?
pm stevenautique here on the fire, I convinced him to buy a Ridgeline in 6.5 a few months back. He was hesitant at first, but he loves it. Think everything he's shot through it has been under an inch (factory loads).

~$1100 difference in price (MSRP) with the biggest difference being a S/S vs CF wrapped barrel. Should spawn some interesting conversation.
I had a Ridgeline in .300 Win.....It was an outstanding rifle, handled great, fit and finish was topnotch and easily shot MOA with the couple of factory loads i tried.......Hb
Can ask why you got rid of it?
I didnt like the bolt handle (too small) its almost a butterknife type handle and also i dont care for a 90 degree lift, I like My rifles to have a shorter bolt lift, it gives you much better scope clearance with the low scope mounts I use (Talley lightweight's)...........Hb
Anybody else?
I bought the Classic Carbon in 300Ultra back in 2014... It's put together very well.. It's a gem of a shooter too. Factory or reloads, doesn't matter, It'll shoot 'em...
No experience with the Mesa yet, but the wife might be needing another rifle before too long and I too would like to hear more about it...
Friend has a Carbon Classic and he loves it but also laments the high bolt lift
I just got a Ridgeline in 7 rem. Really love the gun so far for fit and finish. I put some 162 eld X and 145 lrx thru it and both seemed good with RL 26 . Only shot at 100 Y today due to extreme windy conditions but seems be shooting everything 1"and under.
© 24hourcampfire