Home
Posted By: OSU_Sig 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I have an itch to build a 6 MM Remington. My question is, Do I need a standard length action as a donor or will a short action donor action be sufficient. I'll be shooting up to 100 grain game bullets and likely no lighter than 80 grainers.

What do you say?
Posted By: JPro Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
100gr big game bullets are fine in a short action. 1-9 twist will do those fine.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I'd go 8 twist and shoot 105 Scenars with RL-17.

SA should be OK. I'd make up a few dummy rounds with the bullet I wanted to use that fit the mag, get the smith to throat the chamber for that round/COAL.

DF
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
That's good info Dirtfarmer. I hadn't thought of doing it that way. If I recall correctly, a short action Tikka T3 magazine is a bit over 2.9".
An 8 twist barrel is easily a good decision over a 9, although I don't know if I'll shoot the 105.
Posted By: jwall Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
OSU -

Unless you are allergic or prejudiced against standard actions, I can assure you that the 6 mm Rem is
more comfortable in Standard length actions. Yes, it'll work in S A but you will have more room to
play with in a Standard.

Jerry
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
Standard action is better.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
My go to buck killer is a rem 660 6 AI. 80 gr @ 3650 hurts stuff....
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
They're small deer but it works...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
Mine is a Pac Nor barrel, on a Model 700 Long Action.

the twist is one in 7...

heavier bullets are seated to magazine length, the factory barrel being an 06.

The one in 7 twist pretty much allows it to shoot from 55 grains right up to 115 grain
Bergers...

a seated round looks like a mini ICBM...

RL 19 gives me MV of a 115 grain bullet @ 3250 fps..

it certainly is a flat shooter...and is also the most accurate rifle I own..
I have a custom 6mm built off a Mauser action and Douglas barrel with a 10 twist. Shoots sierra 100's very well. I love the gun, can't fall in love with the 6mm though.

MM
Originally Posted by jwall
OSU -

Unless you are allergic or prejudiced against standard actions, I can assure you that the 6 mm Rem is
more comfortable in Standard length actions. Yes, it'll work in S A but you will have more room to
play with in a Standard.

Jerry

Good advice. I'm not a standard length action guy but believe this is the direction I'll go.
Thanks to all.
Posted By: SKane Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
OSU,
Even if you don't think you'll need it, a 1:8 (or even 1:7) will give you the ultimate in flexibility and it certainly won't hurt your original plans.
And, I'd go LA action as well.
Thanks SK. There seems to be much support for a LA as opposed to the SA. I think this is the way I'll go.
Judman, small deer? Did I miss the winking emoticon? They don't look so small to me.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I think the MRC short action is 3", which would give you breathing room. Mexican Mauser would be the classic choice, and a small-ring Husky also a good one, I think.
Posted By: sbhooper Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I shot a Remington 6mm for many years. The short action was fine for my go-to, 100-grain Interlock. Standard would make it easier, though. The barrel went south and I re-barreled to a .260 and sure have not regretted it.

I killed over 150 deer with that 6mm/Interlock combo. I loaded it with Re22, to about 3000 fps.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I think the MRC short action is 3", which would give you breathing room. Mexican Mauser would be the classic choice, and a small-ring Husky also a good one, I think.

Pappy, I failed to mention that my handicap is that i shoot left handed...
Posted By: z1r Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Pappy, I failed to mention that my handicap is that i shoot left handed...

I built a Stainless lefty MRC for a customer, it is still his favorite rifle. His was an '06. if the short action really is 3.000" then there you go.

All my 6mm Rems are on long actions with the exception of one on a Yugo intermediate, which is still longer than 3.000". One on a Husky 1640. That one is sweet.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
In a perfect world...

I'd have more years left ahead of me....

and would have a 6mm Remington, on a long action Model 70 Featherweight
with a one in 7 twist...
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17

SA will work. 3" is perfect.

My .257 Roberts is on a LA 700, throated accordingly. My loads run 2.9+" or so. 3" would be ideal for that one, too, although the smith that put this one together tweaked it until it's one of the slickest feeding bolt guns I own. And it feeds no matter how the round is positioned in the 3.4" box.

DF
Posted By: ColoWyoMan Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I may have handicapped myself with a 1:8, 22" 1.5 contour Shaw barrel. On a standard length Mauser I get the full 3" and then some to play with. Current load is Sierra 100 gr GK atop 43 gr of IMR 7383 (Surplus powder) for 3000+ fps, for a lope hunt coming up here in a couple weeks, accuracy is right around 3/4" at 100 yds. So for me it was standard length action with a shorter barrel. As far as twist, that all depends on your purpose for the rifle.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I am so spoiled with a bone stock (except for bedding) 1965ish 700 BDL 6mm. It shoots 80gr TTSX's 1" higher than 95gr NBT's at 100 yards, and both under 1". I can't bring myself to change a thing. I think it's a 9 twist.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/12/17
I have an itch to build a 6 MM Remington. My question is, Do I need a standard length action as a donor or will a short action donor action be sufficient. I'll be shooting up to 100 grain game bullets and likely no lighter than 80 grainers.

What do you say?

Easy for me to say,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Left to right: 270,6 Grendel,6BR,6XC,6 Kreedmire,243 SALAMI,243 Aye-Eye,6mm Rem SAL:AMI,6mm Rem Aye-Eye,6-284 and Six Twat-six.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The only bigger piece of fhuqking schit than a 6mm Rem,is the 6mm Rem Aye-Eye. Hint.

The 6 Kreedmire is the place you wanna be,if only because it's brass is without peer(Alpha),it's a mechanical marvel and it sings rather nicely with boolits that matter...while playing nice in the COAL department. As per always,boolits matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. I've got 6 Kreedmire's Custom Rifles in both 7" and 8" twist and 7" is how the game is played. throat with a shred of sense and you can do it all,easily. Hint.

As an aside,Alpha will be offering 6 Kreedmire brass,before too long,but I always want to control headspace via false shoulder an do.

108 ELD's at 3050fps is a breeze,in a modest length spout(nothing over 22" for me). I'm gunning a 250yd zero on both,which eats only 7 Mils to the 1000yd line and the windshield alone will get it to the 1200yd line in Today's atmosphere. It's supersonic to 1400yds+ and 5 Mils of full value 10mph wind doesn't happen until the 1900yd line. In '17 fueled Alpha's,ES/SD are amazingly trite(single digit ES) and there is no vertical. It also just happens to CRUSH everything thus far cited,simply fhuqking silly. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If it were a High Volume Utility Rifle,I'd go 6BR and never look back...though in fairness,none of mine are faster than 8"(nor slower). A 20" spout will more than do it all.

[Linked Image]

If forced to burn a L/A Donor in 6mm,it'd Six Twat-six for certain,as there's no bullshit there,but less is soooooooooo much more. Montucky Six Twat-six with 8" Brux,in a contour dupe wearing less shank. 105's at 3400fps don't suck.(grin)

[Linked Image]

You've been led to water.

Hint...................

(Addendum: for 1000 words video)

1000 Words On 6mm RINK

Re-hint......................(grin)

Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/13/17
Originally Posted by Big Stick
If it were a High Volume Utility Rifle,I'd go 6BR and never look back...

Why?
Posted By: Switch Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/13/17
Just sayin, I screwed a Pac Nor pre fit on a Savage short action center feed and am able to seat to 3". Nice set up. 9" twist handled all 100 grain bullets and I feel that is all that is needed. Is it better than the std 243 Remingtion? Hard to tell difference but it has the cool factor for an old rifle looney. 100 grain Sierra Game Kings kill like lighting, blood trail on mulies is about 3/4"
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I am so spoiled with a bone stock (except for bedding) 1965ish 700 BDL 6mm. It shoots 80gr TTSX's 1" higher than 95gr NBT's at 100 yards, and both under 1". I can't bring myself to change a thing. I think it's a 9 twist.

There's a lot to like with that set up.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
Sugar tits.

Five words. You are a fat [bleep]!!!!!! LOL

Even your hands a fat. 馃榾 Five more.

Your keepers won't let the beating you deserve take place on the araig. They protect you like a parent with a retarded kid.

Poor Larry and his hurt feelers report. You lucky lyingcuntyou.
Originally Posted by Switch
Just sayin, I screwed a Pac Nor pre fit on a Savage short action center feed and am able to seat to 3". Nice set up. 9" twist handled all 100 grain bullets and I feel that is all that is needed. Is it better than the std 243 Remingtion? Hard to tell difference but it has the cool factor for an old rifle looney. 100 grain Sierra Game Kings kill like lighting, blood trail on mulies is about 3/4"

800 yard 22lr and 400 yard bbguns are old sugartits go to so when he starts talking stop listening.

Sugar tits aka Larrythe fat f没ck. At #whinningfatfuck.com. let's talk brass if nothing more than to get the sand out of your lyingcunt.

Ps pussy grows on trees everywhere but your house. Lol.
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
Bloody hell.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
Indeed, mate.
If I wanted 6mm performance and it to fit mag length a 243AI with an 8 twist would be the one.

I'm getting 105hpbt and RL 26 at 49grains at 3170 fps. In a 22" barrel.

50 or 51 is max just not what my gun likes. One could get 3200. A 85grain TSX at 3400+ would not suck.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
I love my 6 ai....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mathman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
Indeed, mate.

Whether or not you're enamored of Stick, he has pointed out a better way to go.
Whys that?
Posted By: mathman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/14/17
Availability of quality brass for a start.
Oh never had a problem, if that is a "problem "....
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
Availability of good brass is not an issue with me.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
Originally Posted by Judman
I love my 6 ai....
[Linked Image]

That looks really good, Judman. How much velocity did you pick up with the AI conversion?
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
Dunno always shot 100 gr hornadys in my 77 6mm. I'm shooting 80 gr bts out that 22" hart snout at 3650, 52.5 grains of superformance, with no problema.... sumbitch spanks stuff pretty good...
Posted By: Steelhead Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
Oregon, home of the stalkers. TFF
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
If I had a 6mm I would shoot bullets and kill every single thing it was pointed at dead.
Steel head ain't killed anything in years. He's allergic to the out doors. His advice is like Jeff O's. Well Jeff might actually shoot so no it's not like jeffs it's worse.

Ya it really is that simple... grin

What do you say?

Who is the smith going to be????

I know a guy 馃槈
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
If it were a High Volume Utility Rifle,I'd go 6BR and never look back...

Why?

It's the most...for the least.

Brass quality is rather exceptional and easily scored. Most Plumbers are tooled in accordance with proven reamer prints and exceptional dies abound. It is easy on barrels,scoots meaningful BC's to meaningful velocities,is easy on throats and barrels both. It's trite length makes it an ease to chase lands and COAL latitude is more than a bunch forgiving. It makes huge velocity per grain of powder,recoil really doesn't exist and it's amazing consistency simply must be seen,to be comprehended.

The less one "knows" or "does",the "better" Ping Pong Ball BC's and simply STUPID fhuqking schit "appeals"...and it's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who "thinks" they do. Hint.(grin)

While hardly "fair" to be able to take every chambering/boolit thus far cited,toss same into a crummy and gun 'em side by each,I simply have...mainly because I can and do. Physics and Facts ain't for everyone,which routinely shakes up The Paper Hat Brigade and it's Peckerpole Princesses. I VERY much enjoy the notion of the Window Licking Droolers extolling the "virtues" of schit chamberings,in schit rifles,if only obliviously to themselves. EPIC fhuqking humor!

Conjoin a schit chambering and simply put,the 6mm Rem Aye-Eye is the bottom of the barrel,assemble same in a platform that precludes anything even approaching COAL latitude,form cases and finally "get" to scoot a schit boolit,"guided" by schit glass and schit mounting system...leaving No Dumbfhuqkery unturned. Couple that with the much "heralded" Secret Squirrel "advantage" of sheer and outright fhuqking STUPIDITY and schit simply don't get much funnier.

If only for conversation,a 1-8" 20" 22 Grendel in a Krunchenticker,will whistle a 75ELD at 3100fps from it's magfed Smooches. Though using but 30grs of powder,it absolutely stomps the "magnificent" Peckerpole Princess's 6AI. Why?!? Nothing more than Facts and Physics,as applied to projectile selection,the harmony inherent exceptional brass,skookum case design and the sanctity of melding throating and COAL latitude. Of course it'll CRUSH it in the wind,retain more impact velocity where/when it matters and out Agg same,if only due to same. 'Course I'm talkin' 30MOA inclination and better than 30 Mils available on the erector,along with another 10 Mils on the windshield alone,which will only get it to the 1150yd line. The Peckerpole Princesses are now Googling madly,while trying to nod their heads like they "understand". Hint.Laughing!

Grenpua and BRpua Virgins and now they can say they've "seen" good brass. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The 6BR don't give a schit about modest length barrels either. Ask me how I KNOW.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Only "fair" to grant The Peckerpole Princesses opportunity,to be able to say they've "seen" these as well. If only because I hear good thangs about the 6mm Grendel too and have perhaps shot a 223 once. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now they can "know" that Norma brass sucks,because they've "seen" it too.

[Linked Image]

Same goes Hornady sucktion.

[Linked Image]

HOPEFULLY beer goes on Sale this weekend and The Peckerpole Princesses get lippy and expound even further,on their amazingly WELL founded Insecurities.

I don't shoot 22's much either. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

It's easy for me to say,if only because I shoot it all.

Hint.................
Ummmm but this is in the "hunting" rifles section, and he wants to shoot 80-100 gr boolits, dumb kchunt....

It's easy to see a feller that hunts numerous locales and species, vs one that hunts kelp fed bears, and has a buck season 7 months long.... I will gladly take mpbr over modest velocities and [bleep] with lrf's and cranking turrets, if only because it works quite handily...

If I was shooting sea lions, seals, and otters a turret might be handy.... grin

Glad to see you finally sweetened up to 6.5's, though you were late to the show, again..... haha
A couple "Sitka " blacktails laying behind they're cousin, the Columbia blacktail.... haha
[Linked Image]
The lying lazy bushelor, do you like that scope?? Now is time for a addendum, to get my mind right... haha
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
You clubbing harp seals now Jud?
Naw if given the opportunity id run ping pong boolits and Schitt glass... grin
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/15/17
I hear them SWFA scopes are tough enough to club stuff with...
They look like they'd be good for that...
Jud you get the one post a day treatment on sugar tits site. They booted me lol.
Seems that anyone who can out think poor Sugar tits can't hang out there.
Poor poor sugar tits and his hurt feelers reports. Lieingposmclucccy@swollenvag#.com
Originally Posted by fredIII
Jud you get the one post a day treatment on sugar tits site. They booted me lol.
Seems that anyone who can out think poor Sugar tits can't hang out there.
Poor poor sugar tits and his hurt feelers reports. Lieingposmclucccy@swollenvag#.com

God damn I just peed a little!! Haha

Ya they don't want his blog spot tampered with. They want him to post 40 plus posts a day with no one else to post a rebuttal... haha

What's this thread about anyhow???? Oh about building a 6 mm, for 80-100 gr boolits, and the guy building it doesn't give (1) Schitt about brass...

Now take a deep breath and re read liar larry... ok get your lip to stop quivering, and re read yet again.... ahhhh is that better??? Now tuck your turkey gobbler in, nod your head in accordance.... oh and tally up gross " of bone you collected last year, and I'll simply spank you like I do every year, with my secret squirrel ping pong lazerfuckingbeam.... haha
[quote=OSU_Sig]I have an itch to build a 6 MM Remington. My question is, Do I need a standard length action as a donor or will a short action donor action be sufficient. I'll be shooting up to 100 grain game bullets and likely no lighter than 80 grainers.

What's sooooo hard to savvy about that??? Just rant and argue just to argue??? I can think of (2) people who got tired of it.... hint
Posted By: GuyM Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
My good old Rem 700 BDL in 6mm Rem. Got it about 1974 as I recall. Did a little varmint & coyote shooting with it. Past 10 or 15 years my youngest son has been using it on whitetail and mule deer with fine results. He does like to zap some rockchucks with it too. Very easy rifle to shoot well.

[Linked Image]

It's been a good rifle for a long time now. No idea the round count, never kept score on that. It still puts those wonderful 95 gr Nosler Ballistic Tips into nice tight groups from the 22" factory barrel. Have shot bullets from 55 - 105 grains from it with good results. The little 105 Hornady A-Max is pretty impressive.

I was surprised some years ago when people started telling me that the cartridge would be better served in a long action. Okay, fair enough. But all the stuff this thing has killed over the past 40+ years... Well, those critters are still pretty doggone dead.

If this barrel ever stops shooting well, I'll likely replace it with a 24" of the same contour, maybe speed up the twist to 1:8. Maybe.

Regards, Guy
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Nice rifle Guy.
Posted By: GuyM Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Nice rifle Guy.

Thanks. It's nothing special, except to my family. Just a good old Remington that we've had for over 40 years, and used quite a bit. My son and I both truly enjoy using it afield.

I put a new scope on it, a 3.5-10x Leupold, at least ten years ago, using the original Redfield base & rings. It holds zero very nicely.

Guy
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Thanks to all for your ideas and comments. You have been helpful.
Here's my ol 77 the old man got me in 84 from Leroy Wisener from wiseners gunshop here. Been to Oregon, Idaho, and of course here. Gave it to the boy for his first rifle, lotta bucks killed with it. Still got the Nikon monarch on it, great little rifle.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Actually Fred and Jud I've never found that other site adversarial at all.

I didn't know they booted you. What did you do? Crikey.

I got booted from an Aussie shooting site once because I asked the mods a question. Funny crap.

Nice old rifle Guy. I could see carrying that for pigs no problem.
Posted By: dan_oz Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Originally Posted by bobnob17

I got booted from an Aussie shooting site once because I asked the mods a question. Funny crap.

I've had one very similar for many years, and yes, it does a good job on your average pig,

[Linked Image]

as well as accounting for any number of goats, foxes, bunnies and the odd fallow deer. Accurate enough too - I shot this from prone over a daypack a while ago, about 0.8 MOA:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17

As long as everyone agrees with the POS top poster it's quite pleasant.

Pretty simple sugar tits, is a waste of at least two human skins.
Oh that Remington is a nice deer killing machine thanks for showing us I like.

Jud my rugers better than yours. Lol.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
If I had a 6mm I would shoot bullets and kill every single thing it was pointed at dead.
Steel head ain't killed anything in years. He's allergic to the out doors. His advice is like Jeff O's. Well Jeff might actually shoot so no it's not like jeffs it's worse.

Funny stuff from an inbred that has a WHOLE different definition of 'family time'.
Oh my! Steelhead, You got me lol!

If she ain't good enough for my family how could we sell her to the neighbors. Just wouldn't be right now would it.

馃槈You boring old douchebag. Find where I'm wrong even left wing Jeff o shoots more than you. He even kills a deer now and then.

You sit typing a witty response boohoo lip out while im grooving on some family time LOL.
Steelhead,
Nice couch cover by and by 馃 you still living with mom. Creepy old man with some cousin f没ckn fantasies. Couple weeks you will be able to see all the kills I rack up while you keep the top post crown. LOL.

Not a chance!!! Do you have to kiss, find pressure and butt rock on??? I don't!! Does your speak, but no one listens??? Mine does!!! Less is soooooooooo much more!! Haha

Not a chance!!! Do you have to kiss, find pressure and butt rock on??? I don't!! Does your speak, but no one listens??? Mine does!!! Less is soooooooooo much more!! Haha

馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃槀馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃槀馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ馃槀馃槀馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ.
I love those old tanger. They flat fill freezers.

I threw my acton screws away and taped the stock on it's a free float.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Few things funnier,than a Peckerpole Princess Kchuntfest...as (4) crossed-eyes try to "win" the Tiara. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that none of 'em can connect a single dot anywhere,yet fhuqking Whine MAGNIFICENTLY everywhere. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Now in "fairness",I've never seen a Blacktail and unfortunately wouldn't know what one looked like,but this 1-8" Brux,throated to kiss magfed binderless 105 HPBT Smooches at 3300fps+ LFB 6-284 was a 6mm Rem in OEM guise. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

This LEGENDARY rifle was also a 6mm Rem Donor. Hint.

[Linked Image]

It will only come as a "surprise" to them who "shoot" as "much" as The Peckerpole Princesses,that I've simply shot farrrrrrrrrrr more 6mm Rem and 6mm Rem Aye-Eye than the boobs who are enthralled with same. Hint.

I keep thinkin' a 6BR might be fairly Skookum,if only because I've got a couple of them too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Sadly,I've never seen a RAR Rimfire,in either the initial CM or S/S,in OEM Milk Jug or Boyd's plywood,Bob 25MOA rails and scopes that actually steer boolits. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Simply pardon my being afforded the advantage,of not being forced to guess...though how I do ENJOY Clueless Whining Kchunts guessing mightily and doing their BEST,as they obliviously extol their AMAZING Stupidity. Hint.

I've only had a coupla 6mm Rem's in 77's and only (1) in B-78. The Aye-Eye's were of course 700 based.

Anywhoooo...no matter how dramatic the Hissy Fit,how long a Peckerpole Princess holds her breath,nor the cadence of the stomping feet,boolits,twist,throating and COAL latitude matter. To purposely conjure up a Goat Fhuqk platform that misses all,is nothing shy of fhuqking HILARIOUS. If one facet is missed,all are missed and of course that salient constant flies over pointy heads too. So if one is in a "Contest" to see how they can reliably arrange THE dumbest of fhuqking schit,then certainly have your way and 6mm Rem the schit outta thangs. Facts and Physics aren't for everyone and schit don't get much funnier than that. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Re-hint.

Did someone stutter "MPBR" too? Just how in the fhuqk does a Drooler corroborate MPBR,less KNOWING the range? Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on "giving". FUNNY schit!

Pass the 7" 6 Kreed'(though I love my 8" too),throat with a smidge of sense(no more than .150" freebore for me),simply squirt boolits of repute wearing meaningful BC's,give base/rings a thunk and slap on a glass that will reliably steer same. If someone thinks a 6mm Rem is "neat",the Kreed will flabbergast them. Why?!? Facts and Physics,coupled with Skookum mechanics,that connect all dots,has no equal. Hint.

Easy for me to say,I've shot/got it all.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

You've been led to water.......................
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
What bullet do you recommend for Silvers, Stick?

What do you say?

The lying bushelor, re read, yet again......

OK, slower this time..........

Ok now again. read word for word slowwwwwwly........ Savvy??

HAHA god damn, great talk gobble gobble!!
Posted By: irfubar Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
It's the bullets not the headstamp. 6MM Rem has the same case capacity as a 243A.I. In the proper length action it is a fine choice.
Time for the big addendum !! C'mon
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
I have good deer bullets, good elk bullets, good plinking bullets, good varmint bullets, good target bullets, good LR bullets, good all-around hunting bullets, etc., but I don't know the first thing about effective salmon-shooting. C'mon guys, don't chase stick away. I need to hear his expertise on good fish gun combos.
The lying bushelor, simply top it..... haha
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Oooops!!! Laffin
Stick,

How do you like the Boyd's At-One Adjustable Gunstock?
Maybe try a pm or araig, I'm sure he'd tell ya alllllll about it...
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/16/17
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Stick,

I'm thinking for the money, they look like a good piece of kit.

Probably a bit heavy but for something you're not lugging too far...
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/17/17
Steel head some family tunes.

https://youtu.be/7foqCcOsI54

Your welcome. PS Jeff o's more of a man than you. Lol
Steel head,
One more really heart felt tune you cialis poping washed up old f没ck

https://youtu.be/a7LmGaTNfCM
Beers 馃嵒 on sale so sugar tits no pussy getting fat ass can only wish he could.

Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/17/17
She might get a fishnigga.... lmfao
Few things funnier,than a Peckerpole Princess Kchuntfest...as (4) crossed-eyes try to "win" the Tiara. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that none of 'em can connect a single dot anywhere,yet fhuqking Whine MAGNIFICENTLY everywhere. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Now in "fairness",I've never seen a Blacktail and unfortunately wouldn't know what one looked like,but this 1-8" Brux,throated to kiss magfed binderless 105 HPBT Smooches at 3300fps+ LFB 6-284 was a 6mm Rem in OEM guise. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It will only come as a "surprise" to them who "shoot" as "much" as The Peckerpole Princesses,that I've simply shot farrrrrrrrrrr more 6mm Rem and 6mm Rem Aye-Eye than the boobs who are enthralled with same. Hint.

I keep thinkin' a 6BR might be fairly Skookum,if only because I've got a couple of them too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Sadly,I've never seen a RAR Rimfire,in either the initial CM or S/S,in OEM Milk Jug or Boyd's plywood,Bob 25MOA rails and scopes that actually steer boolits. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Simply pardon my being afforded the advantage,of not being forced to guess...though how I do ENJOY Clueless Whining Kchunts guessing mightily and doing their BEST,as they obliviously extol their AMAZING Stupidity. Hint.

I've only had a coupla 6mm Rem's in 77's and only (1) in B-78. The Aye-Eye's were of course 700 based.

Anywhoooo...no matter how dramatic the Hissy Fit,how long a Peckerpole Princess holds her breath,nor the cadence of the stomping feet,boolits,twist,throating and COAL latitude matter. To purposely conjure up a Goat Fhuqk platform that misses all,is nothing shy of fhuqking HILARIOUS. If one facet is missed,all are missed and of course that salient constant flies over pointy heads too. So if one is in a "Contest" to see how they can reliably arrange THE dumbest of fhuqking schit,then certainly have your way and 6mm Rem the schit outta thangs. Facts and Physics aren't for everyone and schit don't get much funnier than that. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Re-hint.

Did someone stutter "MPBR" too? Just how in the fhuqk does a Drooler corroborate MPBR,less KNOWING the range? Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on "giving". FUNNY schit!

Pass the 7" 6 Kreed'(though I love my 8" too),throat with a smidge of sense(no more than .150" freebore for me),simply squirt boolits of repute wearing meaningful BC's,give base/rings a thunk and slap on a glass that will reliably steer same. If someone thinks a 6mm Rem is "neat",the Kreed will flabbergast them. Why?!? Facts and Physics,coupled with Skookum mechanics,that connect all dots,has no equal. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Sure seems to be alotta gold rings in those kill pics..... grin

Only thing we're missing is a dumb kid throwing them in the brush with a stupid adhd idiot telling him to run like the "wind".... kudos????

God Damn that's funny..... exploit your kid because your a stupid dummy....
Elk in the am with out trying.

Poor retarded sugar tits.
If steel head could get it up he would have stolen miss mk lucky long ago. If. Lol.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Sure seems to be alotta gold rings in those kill pics..... grin

Only thing we're missing is a dumb kid throwing them in the brush with a stupid adhd idiot telling him to run like the "wind".... kudos????

God Damn that's funny..... exploit your kid because your a stupid dummy....

Who don't play fetch with their kids. LOL.
Hmmmm let's not ask what they do to kids in SE Alaska.... hint
But hey, we're about to hear about brass quality, bc' s, mag constraints, blah blah phuqueing blah, that don't matter for killin.... grin

Oh film In the am when she can post... haha
Poor sugar tits don't know chit about brass +p I would be happy to discuss brass with the retarded pos any time. Lol. Who knows their chit. Lol not sugar tits. Larry and bob are Buddies too funny, every one in the gun industry has no idea who poor sugar tits is. Holyshit I got to sleep.
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/17/17
everyone else is already asleep

sadly due to the timezone difference i was dumb enough to get on this site and see this sad and boring diatribe

punctuation deliberately omitted
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/17/17
Fred you are better than this.

Not sure about Jud. I'm pretty sure he's a nut case. Or just has too much time to dwell on perceived past grievances.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/17/17
As I told one here from whom I get good counsel and have much respect for, I'm very sorry this has turned into such a sheit show. It's sad because the collective knowledge of the members here is off the chart but there seems to be a contest between some here to see who's johnson is bigger.

Fortunately, I've received enough good advice to move forward with my project so carry on...
Fred you are better than this.

Not sure about Jud. I'm pretty sure he's a nut case. Or just has too much time to dwell on perceived past grievances.

Haha, not a nut case, maybe back in the day when I'd drink whiskey. Just have a real hard time, always have, with some [bleep] running his big yap when it's not needed, and or wanted. Nothing personal to the other members here bob.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/17/17
OSU,

The Peckerpole Princesses can only do they best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with. Their very WELL founded Insecurities unfold like an accordion,as their keyboards start slurring...the "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

What are the "odds" that even when soused,The Peckerpole Princesses KNOW better than to try and muse anything if even in passing,regarding boolits,twist,COAL,mounts or glass. Bless their hearts. Laughing!

Few things more soothin',than a high-pitched nasal Whine and an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue. LOTSA Hurt Feeler Reports been pounded out in heartfelt angst,by Couchbound Kchunts. Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

You've been led to water.

Hint.................

HuntnShoot,

Oh how I enjoy Window Lickers "telling" me stuff. As a rule,they go welllll outta their way,to obliviously extol their Dumbfhuqktitude,by talking out their ass,about the things they "know" the LEAST about. They are always on the outside looking in and feverishly try to connect a dot and rub elbows,in the false hope of getting a piece of the pie. Hilariously,they botch the most simplistic of things,as they delve wayyyyyy beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension",in the feeble attempt of having a first fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

As a not so curious aside and if only to add credence to the above,the Victim you cite...assuredly is not a Salmon,let alone a Silver Hint. Though I enjoy Couch Riders doing their best. LAUGHING!

If only because Guessers crack me the fhuqk up. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,in a Light Done Right Rifle wearing a sane throat,reserve RPM and copious COAL,there is little crossover in it's relative abilities. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now as Salmon go,the requisites are VERY different. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,there's no crossover there either. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only one more time,so you can say you've "seen" these things and now "know" the differences. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GOOD talk. It is always funnier than fhuqk,to grant The Do Nothing Gang opportunity,to "showcase" their version of things and I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooo hard.

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+!....................

Here's HOPING the OP is dumb enough to concoct such an Epic Goat Fhuqk...but "odds" are,the recent trend to make Dumbfhuqktiude somehow "fashionable",is slow to catch on.

Hint.

Wasn't someone gonna try to slur their keyboard enough,to "tell" me about brass too?!?

EPIC humor!...........................
Lotsa leupolds in the mix, again..... haha

Addendum..........
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/18/17
Yeah I probably shoulda' buttoned my lip on the nut case comment. No harm meant.

As you were...!
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Stick,

David,

I skimmed over the query,due to laughter. In a nutshell the AT is rather sound and suplizingly so for the jingle. It has some rather peculiar angular ergo's,but the nice thing about laminate is,that it's easy to sculpt same to suit. As a rule,I tend to arrange a strong hand Wundhammer-esque swell and like a trough for my thumb to ride. Was gonna do just that on the last pass,but got carried away Castin' & Blastin' and ran outta time. I'll do so on the next and will document the before/after.

[Linked Image]

Used one of my AMT receivers in it and pulled the tang recoil lug,as they've long been a joke. Opted a 16.25" S/S no fluff .920" KIDD spout and their lightest single stage trigger,with most trite mag release. It wears a 30MOA rail and a 6x MQ,so there is some opportunity there,for certain. The Anschutz 54 Herd is far better slated to Long Range Rimfire pursuits,but the AT/KIDD/MQ is no slouch. Though I've only a dozen or so 10/22's to extrapolate,it's a Skookum package.

I'd AT again....................

Oh my.

Is The Peckerpole Princess yet hanging upon my every word and Splendid Pixel,to formulate even more Insecurities...the "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to them who "do" as "much" as she "does",that not all wares are "equal" and that not even I,can gun stuff until it's Invented. Hint. Laughing!

Talley LW's of old,are akin to Reupold's of old,in that they were farrrrrrr better than the current crop today. Pardon my having failed too many of both. Fasteners,rig caps,basesmreticles,inability to hold zero,inability to RTZ,poor tracking and zoom shift. Actual USE does things to wares,that'll never begin to transpire upon Safe Queensm,within the trembling mitts of Couchbound Kchunts. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Barrels get shot out,then replaced and few things are as warm/fuzzy as Signature DD's wrappin' up a Fixed Fhuqker.

[Linked Image]

No thang to mount 'em low and reap copious erector travel,to the tune of 42+ Mils remaining after a 225yd zero. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Haven't really puked that many MK4's in either Fixed or Variable and Retrostalgia do tug at heartstrings. Now you can say that you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and now she can say she's seen a Reupold MK4 M3 6X too...the "lucky" kchunt. That's a very BIG Day for a Peckerpole Princess. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless her heart,for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Wow +P+!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,if only because I've got/shot it all and then some.

Hint.

Laughing!............................
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/18/17

What do you say?

The lazy lying bushelor, ok, read again, slowly...... now yet again.... sloooooower....

All this talk about equipment "failures" does have me spooked!!! Haha

Nawwww it'll be another stellar year.... grin
Addendum.... haha

If only to horn you up, and to getcha bitching and sniveling, yet even more!!! Haha

The elusive 204 ruger, with 32's, again, unlike you, I ain't guessing.... grin
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/18/17
I have to wonder, how many days a week does Stumpy get bored

so he goes into the bathroom, looks in the mirror and starts his
un-understandable jibberish and insults...

just so he has someone to argue with?

Can't say your trials and tribulations aren't entertaining there Stumpy..

bet you were one of Marshfield High's Star Pupils....
Seafire, I've got a hunch, the lying lazy bushelor is pissed when the sun rises every morning.... must be really bad now that she's solo.... grin
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/19/17
Oh my...the Drooling Band of Peckerpole Princesses are yet craning pencil necks,setting on the outside looking in,just HOPING to get a piece of the pie and be able to say they've rubbed elbows. Sadly for them,Reality precludes same,but "luckily" for them...Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Have never even heard of a 204,but given the BC,it'd be a Blue Sky or bust chambering. Pardon the spout not being CM and the scope being one that does what scopes are SUPPOSED to do,which is steer boolits. It'd be intellesting to compare it to say a 75 A-max in a side by each extrapolation. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that it takes someone as AMAZINGLY Stupid as you,to corroborate building an Epic Goat Fhuqk and pardon my not being in the business of condoning Stupidity. I get it,that you haven't anywhere near the experience to savvy much of anything and that just "might" be why it's funnier than fhuqk,that you try soooooooooo hard. 'Course it's easy for me to say,if only because I've got/shot it all and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps,but the astute(which counts you out by default),will give the chambering a thunk to boot. Twist/throat/COAL dictate splendor,because that is the guiding light for available projectile selection and nothing matters more. While I VERY much enjoy The Peckerpole Princess Ping Pong ball Chronicles,I reckon that Dumbfhuqktitude ain't catchin' on at the pace your crossed-eyes wish,no matter how fast you flap your Fairy Wings and want it to be. Hint.Laughing!

The obvious reliably stumps Stupid Fhuqks and oblivious humor,is never not THE fhuqking funniest. Nod your head like you "understand".

COAL matters,more than a smidge.

[Linked Image]

Even in a Krunchenticker. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Or even in a DBM. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though in fairness a 204 is an excellent Donor,to yield a 1-8" Bart 223AI with. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Anywhoooo...GOOD talk,you Drooling Dumbfhuqks really "know" your stuff and really "get after it" and NOTHING is funnier than your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience". Laughing!

P.S. and by the way,Shefire sucks a mean ass,which is a Peckerpole Princess mainstay,you "lucky" kchunts. I'm always torn on which is fhuqking funnier,the Excuses or the Whine.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.....................
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/19/17
Keep running your fat yap, no one is listening.... haha

Gobble gobble... gobble??? Laffin

Oooops time for a addendum!!!..... haha
Some 204 love...... haha

Tell me more about boolits and headstamps and blah blah blah.... you poor stupid phuquing dummy....
[Linked Image]
Please note the [bleep] jimmy roger stickers associated with the murder sticks..... haha
[Linked Image]
Easy to see who kills, and who don't....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/19/17
Oh it's close Sugar tits really close. Going to use a .204bc bullet to kill a ELK. Say you could to. Lol

Lazy [bleep] bushler. Couldn't even lift an elks leg high enough to gut it if IF you could get out and actually hunt.

All that gun stuff and spends all his time shooting fish. Lol
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/20/17
Well ya gotta admit, no ones does more with unintelligible gibberish than Stumpy does...

but pics do mean a thousand words... even if he has posted the same pictures 10,000 times...

You gotta Admit, Schtick is just AWESUM....

if ya don't think so, just ask him....he'll tell ya, and then show 100 pictures for the 10,001 times...

I've just always wondered why his posts always dwell on sucking, peckers, asses, daydreaming about
guys being trannies...etc.....

Is there something you're hiding Schtick that you are just starved to get out of the closet?

Guess its been a while since you woke up with your A HOLE on fire and mayonnaise spread all over your ass
and having to brush the hair out of your teeth....and the never ending Hangover...

it aint' easy being Schtick....
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/20/17
Why is it that the .204 stuff is always Rented Fence Hopping Farm Pets and Dinks? What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

.224 Canine.

[Linked Image]

Legendary .224 Pixels.

[Linked Image]

Some purty serious wares there...from the Bubble Wrap Department at K-Mart you "lucky" kchunts. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that roundballs ain't bein' launched,but Maxi's is. I "wonder" why? Someone was almost brazen enough to muse boolits,brass,glass,mounts and the like. ALMOST. LAUGHING!

VERY much enjoying The Twatly Trifecta as they conjoin "abilities" and drool in unison,as The Peckerpole Princesses showcase their unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY and Epic Window Licking,by simply doing their best and waxing eloquent upon their Man Crush Fantasies.Funny schit!

In fairness and despite how great I am,not even I can take pics of tomorrow. That being said,it's prolly more than a touch handy to actually own a camera. Perhaps you Clueless Kchunts can go "Thirdsies" on your first? Hint. Laughing!

.224 Krunchenticker...if only to give Whiners even more to Whine about. Perhaps you CLUELESS Kchunts can "convince" yourselves,that STUPIDITY is a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Another .224 "Salmon" Rifle for The Window Lickers.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Always a treat to be regaled by The Peckerpole Princesses,with their incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities and all the Secret Squirrel stuff they "know" and "all" the things they are gonna "do". Luckily for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". LAUGHING!

Though in fairness,I wonder what a .177 would do?!?

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Hint.

Looking forward to the next batcha' Excuses and even more fresh Whine from The Do Nothing Gang. You gals REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/20/17
A deer/salmon rifle....I'm well and truly surprised that Hornady didn't get there first, with Boddington writing it up.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/20/17
Well god damn, we got a dead Indian reservation dog, some 15 yo pics, and a flossed old boot!!!! Haha the Alaska trifecta!!!! Your doing great liar larry!!!
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/21/17
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
A deer/salmon rifle....I'm well and truly surprised that Hornady didn't get there first, with Boddington writing it up.

Schtick told me a long time ago... the best thing for Salmon is a 300 Weatherby....

220 grain RN... if you miss the fish, the concussion will knock them out
and you can just scoop them up in the net....

'speically handy if you're working on finishing your third 6 pack.....

Addendum....

hey Stumpy, could you have your Lab Retriever translate that into English
so people could understand that... and have him, run the spell check on it...
KCHUNT doesn't spell Rifle, even in Alaskan Trailer Parks.l..

and no one I know following your[i][/i] posts Hunts in Kansas City....

And 'Laughing' doesn't spell that you're drunk and stupid...

your Jr High English Teacher still must be rolling over in her grave...
Posted By: MadMooner Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/21/17
Originally Posted by Seafire

Schtick told me a long time ago... the best thing for Salmon is a 300 Weatherby....

220 grain RN... if you miss the fish, the concussion will knock them out
and you can just scoop them up in the net....

'speically handy if you're working on finishing your third 6 pack.....

Addendum....

hey Stumpy, could you have your Lab Retriever translate that into English
so people could understand that... and have him, run the spell check on it...
KCHUNT doesn't spell Rifle, even in Alaskan Trailer Parks.l..

and no one I know following your[i][/i] posts Hunts in Kansas City....

And 'Laughing' doesn't spell that you're drunk and stupid...

your Jr High English Teacher still must be rolling over in her grave...

grin
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/22/17
I see stick blew his singular post on a different thread, giving advice to a five-year-old build thread. Damn, I was hoping for more salmon/deer hunting pics, using 300Wby.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/23/17
I see stick blew his singular post on a different thread, giving advice to a five-year-old build thread. Damn, I was hoping for more salmon/deer hunting pics, using 300Wby.

Wait until he posts his recommendations for Seals....

and the best one was his thread on Killer Whales: 458 Win or 460 Weatherby?
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/23/17
KchuntShoot,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you feverishly seek to read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Now you can say you've "seen" some of the things you Whine about. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Few things funnier,than The Legion Of Couchbound Kchunts setting on sidelines,rattlin' pom-pom's as they divulge their amazingly looonnngggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". No "wonder" they gotta "live" vicariously! Too fhuqking funny and I mean FUNNY!

In fairness,I doubt I've had more than (4) 300 Wby's and only a coupla 300 H&H's,with only a single 30-378. Have long had a preference for 300 Super as L/A 30's go,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Hint. Assuming a 700 based 300Wby,they ain't horrid,but Linda Lovelace throats ain't my jam and boolits matter more than headstamps. Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one of these too! Nod your pointy heads in unison,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now ain't it a hoot,that not one of you STUPID Fhuqks has a clue about anything,other than how to Whine,make excuses and plagiarize?!? Hint. Laughing!

Often intellesting to extrapolate side by each and I hear good thangs both about a 7" Rock and 8" Hart 223AI. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell sometimes...you just know. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too,you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course a guys wantsta' tote a smidge different,on an Icy Cast & Blast. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you Whining Kchunts keep in mind,if/when you are able to ever afford your first camera,that it's nice to meld DR,DOF and shutter speed to convey action. I know,I know...rattlin' pom-pom's from the sidelines is your version of "action" and it is ONLY fhuqking funny,because you are doing your best...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh how I do love me some RN's,but cain't comment on Hornady boolits,as I've never shot them. It's ALL about rattlin' a Juenke offa da' counter and basking in the glory of Screw Machined projectiles. Google it all and nod your heads in unison,like you "understand". Now you can say you've "seen" these too...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I've shot/got it all. I reckon it's VERY "unfair",that I've done more on accident,than you Clueless Fhuqks ever have/will on purpose.

Keep that Imagination and Pretend flowin',do not forget to plagiarize and rest in the Sweet "Satisfactions",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunts.

Bless your hearts for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Just saying.

Hint.

Laughing!.......................
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/23/17
Oh..... good talk you lucky bitch.... grin

Addendum for the crying bitch; why all the leupolds? Didja forget you whine and bitch about em?
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/23/17
Switching threads to avoid the longer the bullet bullshit!! is a hoot. Come on sugar tits let's talk bullets. If only because all you know is printed on the box. Poor retarded sugar tits.

Understanding efficiency is key. Just liken it to how effectively you get food from trough to face. Hint. Read again so you can shake your fat f没ckn joules and say I knew that. Poor retarded larry.

Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/23/17
Easy now fredrica, the lazy lying bushelor is the resident Indian Rez gunsmith and "guide" I hear!!!! Lmfao

You can't get through the house or the garage, I hear you could lose a idiling chainsaw in either..... grin
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/23/17
I wish I spoke or read Dipshiit, Schtick, but thanks for the fish hunting pics. Good shooting. How much windage do you dial in for the typical 50ft downstream shot? It's strange, whenever I open this thread, I smell ass.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/24/17
you boys are a little hard on Stumpy....

I mean, it is a proven scientific and physiological fact, that NO ONE in the history
of man has accomplished more with TWO WORKING brain cells than Schtick....

Check with either the Guinness World Book of Records ( Craig AK Edition), or the Smithsonian Institute's Dept of Useless Facts .

Ya'll don't know Schtick is also an accomplished actor....

He was one of those little Yellow Menion fellows...

The Trival Pursuit question, is which One?

My vote is for the one eyed one, with the scuba mask and the flashing light on top....
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/24/17
The queen of [bleep] bullets is in the house. Lol. Tsx when the vld's were just looking for some mag room.

[Linked Image]

Funny sugar tits the lying Dick beating fat azz can't even stick to his own bull crap.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by Seafire

Wait until he posts his recommendations for Seals....

and the best one was his thread on Killer Whales: 458 Win or 460 Weatherby?

Oh,that must've been a real humdinger of a read! laugh
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/24/17
Oh my...nothing like a fresh scoop of STUPID,to satiate The Peckerpole Princesses' Imaginations and Pretend,coupled with the reality of their homoerotic fascinations. Nothing funnier than the Pom Pom Crowd extolling their EPIC Man Crush. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunts.

VERY "surprising" that the Whining,Excuses,Imagination and Pretend can only manage to plagiarize. How come ALL of the good pics in The Do Nothing Gang's album(s),are mine? What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

I reckon it is rather "unfair",that I've simply got/shot it all and then some,so am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Them facts is rather unsettlin' to Brokedick Turd Polishers,but "luckily" for them,Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "afford" to "contribute" too...the "lucky" kchunts. Hell,mebbe even some day,one of the Whining Kchunts will even be able to afford her own camera and use her own pics? Nawwwwww...THAT ain't gonna happen. Laughing!

Don't hardly even seem "fair",that the Peckerpole Princesses can squint their crossed eyes,dangle more drool and concoct a fresh Delusion ala their Imagination and Pretend,in regards to wares they've never even seen and I can simply comment in the firsthand upon same. Laughing!

Ooopsie! Now the "lucky" kchunts can say they've "seen" these too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now the Peckerpole Princesses can say they've "seen" a Reupold MK4 M3 6X...the "lucky" kchunts. If they close one crossed-eye,they could also boast that they've "seen" a HS Gen 1 DBM. Rest assured,these Splendid Pixels will go in some Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk's album. Prolly a PN 8" 3-grooed 223AI squirtin' 75 'Max. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now the Peckerpole Princesses can say they've "seen" a Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10x wearing a Pappy Elevation Stop...the "lucky" kchunts. Prolly a 6-284 LFB squirtin' 105 Hornie HPBT's ala 8" Brux. If they close one crossed-eye,they could also boast that they've "seen" a Marty doubled lugged 30MOA 8-40 clip slotted 1913 rail. Poor Google takin' the hit,as the CLUELESS yearn for a first fhuqking clue. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fairly certain I heard a whimper from the bleachers,as a Peckerpole Princess was nearly brazen enough to say sumptin' about boolits. ALMOST. Now she can say she's "seen" these too and "understands" throat/twist/COAL meldings and has yet more Splendid Pixels to poke in "her" album...the "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The less one shoots,the "better" and more the "same" everything is. I don't know anyone who shoots as many chamberings,twist rates or boolits as I do and of course nobody else does either. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopin' the Vudoo V-22 rates the billing in it's Old Glory Classic with it's 18" SPECTER contour ,am looking forward to another 22 Grendel assembly in a coupla days and prolly won't forget to charge camera(s) batteries either. Only "fair" to grant The Peckerpole Princesses opportunity to "live" vicariously and let 'em say they've "seen" all the wares that are beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Been a slow coupla days and haven't seen more than (11) MuskOx and (3) Polar Bears in any one single frame. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!.....................
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/24/17
Apparently, my initial post regarding a 6mm Rem project has ruffled a few feathers of some of the posters here. So, let's widen the scope of the project a bit. Let's include the 6mm Creedmoor and the 6mm-284. What are your thoughts on these 2 as a hunting caliber?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
Used the 6mm-284 and a 100 grain Nosler Partition on a antelope. With the 70 gr NBT (IIRC,may have used the 55 gr NBT version) it worked very well on coyotes.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
well done, Ken. What sort of velocity do you get with the 100 grain NPT?
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
The whining lazy bushelor might be the first member to whine and pout herself to death!!! She's in a frantic frenzy hanging old pics to prove she could too!!! Laffin

Addendum; liar larry, your mileage is done..... hint
Posted By: wbyfan1 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
OSU,

Forget the 6mm and go with a 25-06. It'll slap the [bleep] out of anything 6mm!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Used the 6mm-284 and a 100 grain Nosler Partition on a antelope. With the 70 gr NBT (IIRC,may have used the 55 gr NBT version) it worked very well on coyotes.
[Linked Image]

Ken the 55 BT' s are giant killers.... I won't call them "elephant" boolits like the lying bushelor, but they work.... grin
well done, Ken. What sort of velocity do you get with the 100 grain NPT?

I don't remember the exact velocity OSU,but it was not far behind a .240 Wby.
[Linked Image]

Ken the 55 BT' s are giant killers.... I won't call them "elephant" boolits like the lying bushelor, but they work.... grin

[Linked Image]

It was 13-14 years ago and again IIRC,those 55 gr NBT's sure put the hurt on the few coyotes I used them on.
Winchester M 70 Featherweight .270 Win,130 gr Trophy Bonded Tip (3070 fps),6x Leopold.
[Linked Image]
Use enough gun...
Originally Posted by wbyfan1
OSU,

Forget the 6mm and go with a 25-06. It'll slap the [bleep] out of anything 6mm!

I have lots of 25 caliber choices but this project is for a 6mm.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
Do what you want a 6 mm would be fine for everything you listed as requirements.
Most don't look for the .243cal to be a long range big game hunting tool in any configuration.
Paper and very very small deer maybe. LOL.
Go 6mm with an extended Wyatt Box and never look back.

If we all did what sugar tits preaches Russia would run out of brides to sale.
Ps a Leupold would probably work fine as well.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
Apparently, my initial post regarding a 6mm Rem project has ruffled a few feathers of some of the posters here. So, let's widen the scope of the project a bit. Let's include the 6mm Creedmoor and the 6mm-284. What are your thoughts on these 2 as a hunting caliber?

I can only speak to a brace of rifles,in each chambering(6 Kreed and 6mm Rem AI),none spun faster than 7" and none slower than 9". No matter the chambering...(3) things matter more than anything else and that is twist,throating and COAL,as they are the very mechanics which projectile selection hinges upon. Everyone is in a hurry to overlook those Facts,which is never not fhuqking funny. Hint.

Right to left: Six Twat-six,6-284,6mm Rem AI. #5 from far left is 6 Kreedmire.

[Linked Image]

The 6mm Rem and 6mm Rem AI,are a very poor return of case capacity,to case length ratio. Case length is a huge factor in COAL and of course one of the very first things the astute takes into consideration,when musing a build or purchase. The 6-284 is a shorter case and of greater capacity than the 6mm Rem AI,so it simply has those inherent mechanical advantages on it's side,beings they share the same boltface(.473). A 6-284 simply dupes 240Wby or Six Twat-six case capacity,from short action confines. Mechanically,all of 'em trump Weatherby SALAMI throating and of course brass "quality".

Going long action in 6mm Rem or 6mm Rem AI,is dumber than fhuqk too. Same goes 6-284 there. Reason being the 'Twat-six is a better fit,will always grant an extry round in the belly over anything 284 Win based and has the Smoothicity edge in feed/function. As per always,a rifle can be no better than it's weakest link and folks are always in a hurry to [bleep] things up. There's much to be said for keeping the horse in front of the cart. Hint.

As the Kreedmire goes,it simply dupes 243Win case capacity,but does so in a case of less length,which simply means at like COAL constraints,you can shoot better bullets. Such simplicity escapes the masses,mainly because nobody has a fhuqking first clue about bullets to start with. Now The Do Nothing gang will of course balk,with their Ping Pong ball Fascinations and simply fhuqking AMAZING Stupidity,but Facts & Physics are more than a "touch" reliable. Hint.

So with the Kreedmire inherently bolstering more mechanical splendor from an objective design standpoint,it also "just happens" to be fueled with THE best brass in da' bidness. Nothing touches Alpha. Nothing. It's consistency is simply offa the fhuqking charts,it is exceedingly robust and what one "loses" in raw horsepressure/case capacity,you get back in boringly reliable sametitude and that is always a GREAT "trade". There is simply no "downside" for gunning the best case design in da' bidness,fueled with the best brass quality in da' bidness,while flingin' the best bullets in da' bidness. Such things bear fruit,by literal default...and that it ALL sails over pointy heads and crossed-eyes,is just more than a touch fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

I get it that nobody shoots all the chamberings,twist rates or projectiles that I do and I rather enjoy the oblivious HILARITY of Droolers extolling their Imagination and Pretend,to the best of their "abilities". That they are doing their best,is the ONLY fhuqking reason the schit is funny. Not one of 'em has an inkling to any of it and the Goat Fhuqk builds they try to "talk" about,only reiterates that obvious. Fascinating to me,how Droolers can fhuqk up Splendid Pixels and Video both. 'Course the only way they can "shoot" different chamberings,twist rates and bullets in comparison,is to swipe my pics and say that they've "seen" it too. FUNNY schit! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunts. Win/Win. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Kreedmire tosses a .315" COAL advantage over the 6mm Rem/6mm Rem AI. A typical S/A 700 box will offer 2.820" of latitude...so one would need to stretch COAL within same to harbor the Goat Fhuqk at 3.125" COAL confines,which SURE as fhuqk ain't within the realm of reason or possibility. Hint.

If only because Facts are intellesting,it is a breeze to DBM a Kreed' and eek 2.975" COAL,if one was enthralled with a long throat. The Mouser Goat Fhuqk,would need a 3.290" COAL to keep pace. Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Re-hint.

Flipside being,it is a breeze to gun a 6 Kreed' in OEM 2.820" confines,whether ADL,BDL or DBM and the options beyond same,thrash any/all Mouser Musings. Re-re-hint.

Ask The Peckerpole Princesses to dangle some pics of "their" Wyatt S/A boxes,DBM's and the like,muse throat geometry and COAL with their Goat Fhuqks. I assure you it WILL be fhuqking funnier than schit and VERY fhuqking quiet. Not that I'd wanna swipe either their Imagination or it's Pretend,if only because it's all that they've "got". Hint.(grin)

Now one more time,if only for the SLOWEST of Droolers and 6 Kreed' facts:

108 ELD's at 3050fps is a breeze,in a modest length spout(nothing over 22" for me). I'm gunning a 250yd zero on both,which eats only 7 Mils to the 1000yd line and the windshield alone will get it to the 1200yd line. It's supersonic to 1400yds+ and 5 Mils of full value 10mph wind doesn't happen until the 1900yd line. In '17 fueled Alpha's,ES/SD are amazingly trite(single digit ES) and there is no vertical.

Hint.

You've been led to water yet again.

Re-hint.

Just saying.

Bless their hearts and heartfelt Vagina Monologue(s)...the "lucky" kchunts.

Laughing!.........................

Only "fair" to add that the oblivious humor provided by The Drooler who champions Quarter Bore bullets over those in 6mm is EPIC fhuqking hilarity! Window Licking Do Nothing Kchunts NEVER disappoint in their incredible STUPIDITY. Pardon my having shot just a "smidge" in .257" too.(grin)

Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on giving.

Let's HOPE some Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunt takes a stab at bullets!

[Linked Image]

Wow +P+!

LAUGHING!.....................
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/25/17
A lot of options for bullets like the 30-06.
Use enough gun...

It's a little smaller than what I normally use. wink
Like the only way to get higher BC is go longer馃槀馃槀馃槀. Lying 馃ぅ larry.
Poor sugar tits get any pussy growing!!!! didn't think so. Which chamber did the old lady say this is just to much and start screwing the guy across town. Lol.

Can't wait tell someone tosses you another 50ct of free brass. u got so excited LOL.
I like free fredrica!! The lazy bushelor doesn't think free is cool until she gets free, like everything else!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Got er mounted up on my A bort 22, gonna shoot 7-800 yards with it!!! Film at 11:00!!!!

Addendum, how'd I do Freddy?? Lmfao
馃槀馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ

Something about a good deal on a piece of [bleep]. Lol. Poor retarded sugar tits.
He knows so much about bullets 馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ just let him educate us he's trying to help.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/26/17
Fat f没ckn sugar tits is to lazy to punch one of his 6 dinker tags.
Poor poor diabetic retarded Larry. Do TSX's need a special powder to fill the parachute. 馃槀
Get those underwear bands sown on and right back to your shoulders they go sugar tits.

Ps beef steak and pussy for dinner umm umm good. Here's to you buying a whore who can stand your never ending best ever bullcrap. Oh that's funny.

BUY RUSSIAN
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/26/17
Oh my...someone was almost brave enough to say something about bullets. ALMOST. Love it when trembling fingers make keyboards slur,for the Couchbound Kchunts,as they set on the sidelines and rattle pom-pom's. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier than a Peckerpole Princess feigning a first fhuqking clue about glass,bullets,twist,throating,COAL,brass or the like. FUNNY schit!

Reupold 4x's are great,other than the fact the don't hold zero,don't track and have paltry adjustment latitude to boot. They have almost 1/3 the latitude an Illuminatti does. ALMOST. The less one shoots,the "better" they are. A-Bolt 22's are pieces of fhuqking schit and I moved mine happily along,after not too many jaunts,mainly because it couldn't begin to hang with the larder. 'Course they suck in Hornet and all other centerfire chamberings too,so at least they are "consistent". Same goes my BL-22's,though I do have some BLR love. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" an Illuminatti...you "lucky" kchunts. Google it and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never have had a Reupold on a 22LR before. Trying to find pics of my Reupold 4x28 wearing ele turret. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course I've never shot Reupolds alongside anything else,as Rimfires go either. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice to be able to make a call and have things Custom built as per whim,so as to yield max erector latitude on Rimfires. Google it and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Just saying. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,I've only got one scoped Rimfire. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY "get after it" and "know" your stuff. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!................
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/26/17
Sugar tits Pardon me for over looking the fact you replaced real pussy with Vaseline. 馃槀
Oh and thanks for spending the one a day trying so hard.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/26/17
Jesus, it's like talking to Scooby Doo. "Raggie, rares ra Reupold?"
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/26/17
Here's someone with chainsaw talent.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/26/17

Haha [bleep] I'm 馃槶
The lazy, lying bushelors daily lecture!!!! Haha. Too bad I don't even skim them anymore, it is flattering you waste your (1) post a day trying to get mine and fredricas minds right!!! Laffin
Got off the couch today, mounted the little leupold on my a bort 22 the old man bought me 30 years ago... didn't disappoint, again...
[Linked Image]

Addendum for the sniveling whining bitch, fred, she's really gonna throw a hissy fit over a browning!!! Haha
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17

Damn, that's funny!
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17
Sugar tits, in regards to bullets explain the statement. " the only way to make better Bullets is to make them longer". I clearly gave an example of you being a lying fuctard, ( 180eldm /175eldx) and you breeze right to your next rambling daily rant with out so much as a blink about how right I am and how much you wish you were.

Now to truly debate and rub your nose in the Swedish fish Eating contest you call life. I joined "your" site lol because your legions of followers here have diminished and nothing is funnier than you looking stupid in front of the donothingdumbfucks that actually think you know something they could not learn in ten minutes reading near anything Brian L has written. But in classic form YOUR KEEPES GAVE ME THE BOOT (rescued you) FROM TOTALLY RUIN. LOL. How many whining PM's must you have sent to arrange your own salvation is far from anyone's guess.
But facts are facts and people are willing to do anything to get the [bleep] away form you.
PS how's the tinder looking on the Rez.
[Linked Image]

Free shirts cause unlike you people give me stuff Because they want to know what I think. Tell us again how the 50 pieces of small primer 308 came wrapped 馃ぃ lol you sad stupid fat f没ck. You pick the diet and I will pay the sign up and first months meals. Poor fat larry.
[Linked Image]
Free brass holyshit that's cute.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dat's a dood one....says my 3 year old nephew....
Time has come for larry to go away. And rutro raggy reupold klts relrewell.
PS sugar tits I don't suck at head stamp picture these just may be blank lol.

[Linked Image]

Keep peddling retard. Lol. Is it possible for fat to over come brain cells.
Posted By: Tejano Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17
Bloody Hell as one of the Aussies said. "Gentleman we can't fight here it's the War room. " Dr, Strangelove or how I learned to love the bomb.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17
Oh my...how weather so reliably disconcerts Peckerpole Princesses and Window Lickers everywhere,as they Hissy Fit from their Couchbound Kchunts. Oblivious Humor Points are ALWAYS awarded,when Sniveling Clueless Kchunts cite how they "don't care" as they feverishly follow my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,while quantifying how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Congratulations?!? RAUGHING!

I've a "hunch" that Vaserine is a fair to middlin' upgrade to an O-ring's relative life expectancy,as well as a wee bit of anti-seize to threaded components,that will NEED to be disassembled. I get it,that nobody gets it,due the fact that none of The Paper Hat Brigade turns a lick and that just "might" be,why it is sooooooooo fhuqking FUNNY. Doubly so,that none of 'em have even "seen" said wares. "Fortunately" for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". Cyber Hanky and Hurt Feeler reports all around,for those Whining CLUELESS Kchunts. Hint. Raughing!

Now you "rucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I've not moistened one and the Vaserine just might be a "theory". RAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Fripside being,the poignant profundity of my Tutelage,does tend to skew Sales and Results wayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond "positive". Mainly due the fact,that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and the astute have never ain't not gotten that and simply procure in accordance. Hint.

Bulletproof camera bodies just might could help. While I shoot all Canon sensor sizes,APS-H of course remains my favorite(Google it). The 1D4 is THE Holy Grail there and prolly does "OK",butcha' gotta leave the couch to see splendors and partake in The Outdoors. 'Course you CLUELESS Fhuqks couldn't "afford" the film for same. Be sure to swipe pics as required,to fill "your" albums...you "lucky" kchunts. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

I'm on the ropes here yet again,as I've never even "seen" a Browning. Especiarry them from Belgium. At least the weather is always nice. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

The killer weather really grants Brued/Warnut a chance to shine. Am thinkin' that a 162 A-Max in a 20" spout at 2500fps+ and softened due the nature of primary and secondary extraction,ala lapooey false shouldered 308's,just might stick in Critters. One would haveta' surmise,that a 200yd zero with same and a 10 Mil windshield,would connect alotta dots by default. Google it all and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". What do you Do Nothing Kchunts "do" for a "living" again?!? Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

I really don't have THAT many Teutonic Browning's,unless one counts centerfire,rimfire,scatterguns and pistoles. Hint. Bought the lower from a brokedick in Washington and she bemoaned her best scope leaving her trembling fingers. RAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on the heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities,as you Drooling Dumbfhuqks wax eloquently with your Vagina Monologues and "hard charging" ways and keen "insight",while offering a view from the stands...as you rattle pom-pom's feverishly. NOTHING is funnier than trembling fingers and quivering lips,conjoining for a right proper key board slur,to obliviously quantify how STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on giving.

Hell...a 4yr old would know to hand an A-Bort back. Just saying. Hint. Raughing!

Was some Whining kchunt gonna TRY to summons enough Imagination and Pretend with her boozy "courage",to "tell" me about bullets and/or brass?!? Nawwwww...didn't think so and I "wonder" why. RAUGHING!!!

GOOD "talk",you gals really "know" your "stuff".

Bless your hearts for TRYING sooooooooooo hard and pardon my unparalleled Engleesh Skeelz,innate ability to coin words and Phraseology,while hilariously changing your Lexicon as you attempt to follow suit. You Plagiarizin' Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Hint.

Just saying.

Raughing! Wow +P++!.............................
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17
Why are you posting pics of lil Kim now??? I thought she was a rappa???? Rubble rubble
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17
My .240 Wby.
[Linked Image]
She's all grown up now. Great job passing the DNA along sugar tits. 馃槼
Geeezzz, that is one "challenged" kid.Even by Alaska standards.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/27/17
Liar Larry, your sheer laziness is well noted, by everything you post, your house, your truck, your rifles, your dog, well everything.... your "stigma" of the "hard charger" makes you look like a lazy cull.... congratulations???

Addendum for the the bitch, note the 30 yo a bort, amazing what a little oil and using your head for more than a hat rack will do.... I hear it's killed a couple things too!!.... haha
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/28/17
My 6MM Remington is everything Stick says is just wrong, a dirty bird Model 98 with a 24 inch barrel twisted 1 in 10 and yet this rifle has done much well. The 85 grain Partition pushed with Superperformance seems to have something going for it. And the Prohunter 100 grain bullet is my second favorite kicking arse and not taking names. However the old barrel is showing real signs of old age, might finish it off and rebarrel it to 30-06!
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/28/17
Why not ream to 6-06 and see if the tidying up of the throat gives the old girl an second wind RickT300?
Posted By: d500lnn Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/29/17
All this is never ending. I check this periodically and still see folks gong back and forth. I enjoy the reads......seems like folks get hit in the "feels" a lot. Anyhow, its uncool to bag on a young girl...regardless of who's she is. She doesn't have a horse in this race or pissin' contest.

Carry on.....
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/29/17
Perhaps the lying kchunt shouldn't exploit her?? Just saying

Btw I had no idea lil kim slummed in Alaska
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/29/17
Perhaps the lying kchunt shouldn't exploit her?? Just saying

Btw I had no idea lil kim slummed in Alaska

Jud,
Easy man if anything we should be congratulating old sugartits on the pregnancy and figuring out if grandad needs hyphenated.

Lol 馃槀 He called my 115# wife a yeti. LOL.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/30/17
Just for the hell of it, its worth some time to go to Schtick's member file and look back at some of his past
posts.... like on page 958 and 959... dating back to 2001....

certainly was a much different guy back then...

no Alaska Trailer Park Gibberish...

no calling everyone stupid... etc...

Kinda feel sorry for Larry, over whatever in his life has turned him into what he posts these days...

But he's a big boy....just sad to see nowadays, when he used to have some class...

but then the entire campfire has turned into that being common, since I started here in 2004...
with the site introduced to me by Rogue 6.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/30/17
Too FUNNY!

Oops.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dang.

[Linked Image]

I LOVE Salvage!

[Linked Image]

AK 47? RAUGHING!!!

[Linked Image]

Imagination and Pretend.

RAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that Opiate Addled Geriatrics are trying to find a "cause". If only because their "cause" is anonymity,stupidity and someone else's paycheck.

Hint................
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/30/17
If only to piss the sniveling bitch off.... picked up cans, traded ebt cards, and pawned food stamps, headed for la Paz Sunday morning, need a new cooler for cerveza..... grin
[Linked Image]

Here's to wishing you "could" too lying kchunt..... hola joto!!! Haha
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/30/17
Uncle dad. Lol. Your really [bleep] late to the game sugar tits.
Good to see kimberlite has +ped her self
Ohshit two bottles of jimmy beam and I will still do more than a lazy busshler. Lol.
Granddad sugartits. Will the baby come out with purple hair or do you have to fuc it up first??? . Be careful not to stick with the family tradition and get your self a level three. Pun intended. Lol
Field craft LOL. Poor retarded sugar tits can't afford a Nula. 馃ぃ馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
Field craft LOL. Poor retarded sugar tits can't afford a Nula. 馃ぃ馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Melvin would tell you to beat feet but Ronny would sell you anything you wanted. Lol. Ask me how I know.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/30/17
What a schit show. I do believe you boys may have finally out douchebagged ol' Larry. That's saying something.

Yikes....
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 09/30/17
Thanks, I I'll sleep better knowing you think I'm a douchbag....
Originally Posted by MadMooner
What a schit show. I do believe you boys may have finally out douchebagged ol' Larry. That's saying something.

Yikes....

Summers eve lol.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
Anyone want to talk rifles and calibers? Especially those in 6mm?
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
Yes I love the chambering, especially in a short action. I really think you'd enjoy one if ya built it.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
Have a Ruger M 77 (tang safety) in a .240 Wby. This was the 6-284 that I killed the antelope with.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The barrel is almost but not quite 27" long IIRC. It has a Leupold 3x9. Using a 95 gr Accu-Tip with RL-22. Will post up the velocity tomorrow.

Have this re-stocked Winchester M 70 .243 Win factory 22" barrel. IIRC it is made in South Carolina.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Using a 70 gr Sierra on coyotes. The scope on it now is a Weaver 6x. Load data will be posted tomorrow.
I'll give the report on the yeti bag when I get back. Supposed to be 90 all week, should be a good text for it...
Posted By: Paulh Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
So, where we at with the 6mm build?
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
EHNM,

Honestly mate, did Stevie Wonder do those paint jobs? :-)
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
I VERY much enjoy The Peckerpole Princesses trying sooooooooooo hard,by doing their BEST,which is nothing shy of Magnificent Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Slow day yesterday...give or fhuqking take. Weather was horrible,even prior to daybreak. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice not having to count,until one thinks he's approaching 26 victims for the morn,which just "might" be a Limit. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Rockin' a 100 year old+ frame on the Ultimate Upper. Google it and nod your heads like you "understand" and now you can say you've "seen" one. Always wanted to try me one of them there Dot Sights and a Laser. Thoughts?!? New beavertail and hammer,being a given. Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Now what exactly were the "odds" of a Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk,trying to name drop and botching Ronnie's name? EPIC fhuqking hilarity there! Pardon Ronnie smoking Mel's efforts and the sweet sanctity of S/S,for them who actually USE a rifle outdoors. Hint. Raughing!

Swapped FF tubes on a 6 grendel yesterday and it held up nicely to the 1600yd line,which is far as I stretched it in yesterday's weather. Still gotta open more Mail up,but got sidetracked Castin' & Blastin',though I'm thinkin' there oughtta be a CMC S/S flatty Krunchenticker trigger in the heap. Couple more lowers arrived yesterday and one of these evenings will be a Build Fest.

Ain't it rather "surprising" that The Paper Hat Brigade is beyond CLUELESS in regards to RPM,COAL and throat geometry? Tough to beat the humor of Ping Pong Balls launched with a scope that cain't guide bullets and them schit flavored mounting systems to boot. "Maybe" that's just a coupla the reasons,that Peckerpole Princesses KNOW better than to try and muse same. Hint. Raughing!

Pardon my shooting more 6mm chamberings and twist rates,than all of you Drooling Dumbfhuqks bolted together. Whatcha' gals gonna "almost" "do" today,besides set on your Couchbound Kchunts and flaunt your Imagination and Pretend,because it's priced right for you?

Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your hearts.

Film at 11:00.....................
Didja see a Muskox or polar bear??? That's soooo amazing!!!! Didja feed em snickers? How much pressure washing you get done???? Haha

Poor stupid dummy...

In seatac waiting to rip lips.... film at noon!!! Lmfao
The mundane fish pics, yawn..... boy they really run in that "big" water!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]
You lucky lil turkey gobbler!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]
The load for the .240.... 52.0 grs RL-22,Fed 210 Match and the 95 gr Accu-Tip for an average velocity of 3345 fps.

The load for the .243.... 42.0 grs RL-15,Fed 210 Match and the 70 gr Sierra BlitzKing,for an average of 3309 fps.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
Originally Posted by Paulh
So, where we at with the 6mm build?

It's still moving forward. I have made no final decision on action length. If I use a T3 short action, I might could work the magazines and bolt stop to accommodate longer COAL. If that is the case, it's likely I'll go that way.
EHNM,

Honestly mate, did Stevie Wonder do those paint jobs? :-)

Maybe. wink
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
Poor sugartits gets all but hurt easy nowadays lol 馃槝 Name dropping sugar hardly but rest assured I'm not guessing.
UNCLE DAD馃挬. When's she due sugar tits? It's either pregnant or keeping pace with your fat azz at the trough 馃槵
Poor Larry, Jeff o has done more real gun work..!!!! But to say something nice your are good with that dermal fat boy. Laughing 馃槀
Posted By: SamOlson Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/01/17
Is it Sunday?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/05/17
Been a rough go, momma has put the hurt on the fish... hate this place, been scared to death since we got off the plane!!!!........ grin
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/05/17
Fresh triggerfish ceviche momma caught....
[Linked Image]
Dear Jud,
You suck.
Hawaii?
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/05/17
Killing starts in two. If f没ckn giddy.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/05/17
Colt light rifle in the classifieds for 490$.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/06/17
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Hawaii?

Mexico. Drive a hour NE outta Cabo, then a 1/2 hour on a dirt rd, little place eerily similar to paradise....
Mommas sailfish
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/06/17
WTF Judman you could not find some sore back hooked noise come back steelhead to foul hook.
[Linked Image]
Sorry for the blurry shot but it's 1100 in the scope.
[Linked Image]
Huh liar larry could head shoot that with a 22 and a super pidgeon !!!! Lmfao
Posted By: irfubar Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/06/17
Huh liar larry could head shoot that with a 22 and a super pidgeon !!!! Lmfao

Probably take him all day and 3000 rounds but he would get her dun
Oh a fixed super pidgeon, cause variables are soooooo unreliable..... 6x to boot!!! Haha
Larry can shoot chit at 2000yds with his 6X super chicken that mere mortals cant even see! Amazing..... wink
Well god damn, in Mexico and I see this dummy!! He says his name is Leonardo mickulecky!!! He's saving to buy a Barrett fieldcraft and a 6x super pidgeon !!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Ahhhh the splendid pixels!!!! Haha. I'm actually pondering if my cartridge/ping pong boolit choices will suffice this year!! I'm actually scared thinking about it!!! I think I need to be "good" to 2000 yards at least!!! Time will tell!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Judd, you just need to practice, about 3500rounds a day ought to do it?

Then you too can shoot 2000yds with a 6X chicken scope
Originally Posted by irfubar

Nawwww I got lawns to mow, vacationing, wife I love spending time with,badass kids, etc..... I get by quite handily with ping pong ball BC's, and garbage glass, no turrets, and no stupid tape.... grin
Posted By: UncleSoapy Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/06/17

Nawwww I got lawns to mow, vacationing, wife I love spending time with,badass kids, etc..... I get by quite handily with ping pong ball BC's, and garbage glass, no turrets, and no stupid tape.... grin

Well said Sir!
That is the post of the month right there!

CRAZY talk Judd,
If you want to be a legend like Stick you have to practice 24/7 man, no time for anything else!

Hmmm, maybe that is why his wife ran off with the dude across the Milford??
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/07/17
Barely caught 100 this morning.

[Linked Image]

Yesterday sucked too.

[Linked Image]

So did the day before...with "only" 500+ for the R&R,thus far.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Didn't check the Mail today,but prolly shoulda,as there's more than a "few" wares enroute.

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. At least you "lucky" kchunts get to read about it and steal the Splendid Pixels.

Bless your hearts.

Pardon the Rhodesian Theme.

[Linked Image]

Google it.

Laughing!.................
Posted By: Seafire Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/07/17
I heard the guy across the Milford had a bigger 12 inches than Schtick's '12 inches'....

Plus he didn't smell like a dead fish, booze and dead deer guts all the time....

Although I got it on good authority...

If you put a GFY decal on one side of the stock and a pirate Skull and CrossBones sticker on the other
it will make your rifle accurate way past 2000 yds... even a 22 LR...

Besides, Schtick needs no scope... he just closes his eyes, pulls the trigger, and thinks he hit the target...

Works every time... just ask him...

And I still think we should all be happy, his Lab is back typing his posts...

Less spelling errors and more comprehensive....

plus the dog is sober all the time...
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/07/17
Well [bleep], you were able to floss some chums/dogs, and get lil Kim outta the fart sack!!!! Congrats???!!!! .... haha
A "fish" if only for conversion.... not snagged or flossed btw..... haha
[Linked Image]
Posted By: heavywalker Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/07/17
Nice Jud I told you October would be good to you down there.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Yes you did!! And I haven't hung 1/4 the pics... coming back next year.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/07/17
A "fish" if only for conversion.... not snagged or flossed btw..... haha
[Linked Image]

How much did the sailfish weigh and did you eat or release it?
Dunno weight it was over 7'. Got a couple coolers full of fillets I'll let ya know how it is
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/07/17
Thanks Judman. smile
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/08/17
BC. .209. Fun stuff.
If I fished lol.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/08/17
Nice work Fredrica!
Ps peepsites and some leg work.

[Linked Image]
Bushmills and water was uber good.
Thanks we need to talk about your hawai hunt i may or may not be headed that way soon. The inlaws are pissed we never use the house in kona. 馃槂

Pussy grows on trees. And this gerber knife is awesome.

[Linked Image]

F没ckn glad I ain't fat and worried about what everyone else is doing.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/08/17
Nice bull Fred!
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/08/17
Dad said Dick had a place over there, you guys need to go!!
Nice bull Fred!

Thanks
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/09/17
One left and it's only day two.

[Linked Image]

BC. .209 LMMFAO
If I fished 馃 Hahahahah.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/09/17
Mills kill yet?
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/09/17
Nope he's next I'm going home he will be done in the morning and calling for packs. Then I'll go back to work and save a little extra time for sand between my toes. 馃槈

I may even go out on dicks boat and fish if there's nothing that needs killing.
He may have a pretty nice boat over in the pacific about where the water gets warm.

Judman who the f没ck brags about snagging a 100 guppies. 馃槀

"douchebag"!!!!!
"An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of others with no sense of how moronic he appears".

"douchebag"!!!!!
"An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of others with no sense of how moronic he appears".

[/quote]
Fred, I think you just described yourself!!!
Posted By: SKane Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/13/17
Originally Posted by montanabadger

A resounding +1.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/13/17
馃憤馃徏. Badger you got me right in the heart.

Jud mills took a zero had a water leak and had to fix the kitchen we went two for three. 鈽癸笍
Originally Posted by SKane

A resounding +1.

Scott why you mad bro. Lol.
Posted By: SKane Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/13/17
Originally Posted by SKane

A resounding +1.

Scott why you mad bro. Lol.

Tis a shame you're forced to navigate life being so wonderfully under-gunned and unstocked in intelligence components.

Posted By: Steelhead Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/13/17
You still play that fiddle Freddy?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
No im collecting owls. That's what all the bitches are digging now days. Lol

You kill anyone this week ??

PS that's a banjo here's to wishing you could find a hat that fit.
Wow you are an angry f没cker ain't ya. Guess having to pay someone to point out everything you shoot could be irritating. Lol.
I'm just smart enough to get by. 馃槝
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/13/17
Thanks Judman. smile

Didn't care for it. Smoked all of it, took it to work, some folks really liked it. I'll never kill another one...
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/13/17
Gotcha.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/14/17
What happened to steelhead and Steve they musta put some meat in the freezer oh wait that's me and another elk done dead and in the freezer. Pictures onc mommas bday party is over.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/15/17
I seem to have stumbled into one more elk kill and the 145 eldx make a f没ck miss one shot in the heart at 404.

[Linked Image]
Poor sugar tits is still sending steelhead cock pictures. Lol. Scott can lick up the dribble. LMMFAO
Jud that herd has two 310+ bulls in it and I mean +. And poor sugar tits can't do better than a spike moose. 馃ぃ
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/15/17
I seem to have stumbled into one more elk kill and the 145 eldx make a f没ck miss one shot in the heart at 404.

[Linked Image]

Any pics of the meat pole setup? How did you lift the elk up there, etc?
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/16/17
[Linked Image]

Just some 6x6 with one across the top with a hole drilled and a block. Powered by a 2400# electric winch. They go from the spreader bar to the cooler. Here's a old picture of the cold room.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Got to say it's nice to have your own cooler.
For a dumb [bleep] I sure do ok. Lol.
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/16/17
Next time I have the camera handy I will take some pictures of the rack and gamble and post it for you.
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/16/17
Most think liar larry is the only one that kills Schitt here. How many turrets you spin so far and what BC's??? Oh you actually "hunted"???? Grin
Posted By: Judman Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/16/17
Jud that herd has two 310+ bulls in it and I mean +. And poor sugar tits can't do better than a spike moose. 馃ぃ

It don't suck being spittin distance of said place.... the boy has been seein 2 nice 6's in the peckerpole patch, about 800 yards from the front door, 1 will go 300"....
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/18/17
Thanks. That cooler room setup looks pretty "cool."
Posted By: fredIII Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/19/17
Three of the five just showed up from live oak Percision. Scott can build anything into a killing machine just so happens this one is perfect.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Thanks. That cooler room setup looks pretty "cool."

It gets lots of use and I鈥檓 pleased.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Just sitting on my couch and this keeps happening over and over. 馃槺
All have obermeyer barrels and the ones with brakes are Weichel brakes. Best of the best.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Not bad for machined into the barrel blank.

Guys a master.
Posted By: bobnob17 Re: 6 MM Remington project - 10/19/17

[Linked Image]

Is that a Game Scout Fred?
Yes it is and it sure feels good in the hands.
© 24hourcampfire