Home
I'm sure that you are the only black mark on the good state of Alaska, I sure wish you would show us some pic's of how good you are! Oh and bye the way the guy's from the great big long range forums miss you, and maybe the hunting forums that you crawl around in are waiting for your return in fact maybe they miss your quotes! do they actually want you to come bother us so they can get a break from you naturally slimy like bullsh@t, come on mr big turd inlightest with you manhood why don't you just get it out of you system and show us a pic that you dug up on the internet, I know I know lets play a game of go and [bleep]!!!! well you just going to stand there and act like the big turd that you are!
still looking for some internet picks? this is what it's going to belike if you come trolling around here! again! go back down the smelly sewer you came from!!!
no one from here is going to miss you!!!!! you bring nothing but your gas!!!! go some were else!!!!!!
WTF, another bigstick stalker,don't you have anything better to do? Big turd sounds pretty juvenile.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
WTF

sorry man! can't stand his bulls@@t!!!!!!!
He just does it for the attention while on his quest to hit the 100 yard gong. All the years of alcohol and rattle can sniffin plays hell with being civil, rational, spelling, shooting, and general life as we know it.
Originally Posted by KenMi
He just does it for the attention while on his quest to hit the 100 yard gong. All the years of alcohol and rattle can sniffin plays hell with being civil, rational, spelling, shooting, and general life as we know it.

sorry guy's I didn't mean to stoop to his level I apologize for this! outburst!
Wow
Mooshoo has some real sand

In his vagina.
JFC, mooshoo. Grow the bleep up
Originally Posted by huntsman22
JFC, mooshoo. Grow the bleep up

sorry dude! you can have him, and I've been picked on buy the biggest bully's around. you like his bs he's all yours!!!! and I'm not saying another thing! but I ain't taking his Sh@t!!!
pull your big boy pants up, and be the better man.....
i did he's all yours, I apologized for my outburst! now! he is your problem I don't see him say'n [bleep]!!!!! my big boy pant's are up! you like troll's.keep him!
you know what I opened this up to battle with him looks like he's got a friend's here!
and I don't got any sand in my mangina you can suck it with you're lover!
Originally Posted by mooshoo
no one from here is going to miss you!!!!! you bring nothing but your gas!!!! go some were else!!!!!!

sorry big turd you got some real friends here keep abusing they love you!!!!!!
I don't see him as a problem, besides he's probably reading this right now and laughing his a$$ off.
Extra Strength Vagicil.....
mooshoo, you remind me of a dog that was hit by a car, biting and snapping at everything close. Chill out. miles
^^^^^^^^^
This
Mooshoo,
Why must you trash up our forum with this childish, junior high drivel?
[Linked Image]
There was some alcohol being consumed in Salt Lake City last night...
Rick should let Stick off the leash and let mooshoo teach him a thing or two.
Retard vs Weetard.
You guys lay off Mooshoo. He makes killer pork with Hoisin sauce, you roll it up in these little pancakes and eat it like a taco, delicious.
Tag
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image]

Holy schit that cracked me up. LMAO, literally.
Mooshoo needs to learn how to use the ignore function. It will add years to his life.
Here ya go.....sickem boy....git'em.

http://www.asrealasitgets.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/Campfire.html
WTF

Then put him on ignore - like I'm doing to you.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
WTF

Then put him on ignore - like I'm doing to you.

Ibid.
Wow.......

Did he kill your dog?
Good for a laugh on March 1st. "It's not hard to know who the shooters are here"
Really??

Find a way to do something productive with your life...you'll be much happier.

Yep, use the Ignore feature (bless your heart)
I don't see him as a problem, besides he's probably reading this right now and laughing his a$$ off.

Really?

You don't mind that Larry's behavior is universally rude/offensive and has been for years?
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image]

I didn't even know I was epileptic before this!
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Really?

You don't mind that Larry's behavior is universally rude/offensive and has been for years?
Stick is the biggest ass hole here now that Steelhead appears to be gone.
Mean looking dog

Really?

And you think this is going to reform him??

The best answer for a fool is silence.
[/quote] now that Steelhead appears to be gone.
[/quote]

Guess again
Yeah, it appears ass hole #1 is back so stick has to settle for second place rectal orifice.
you are all alone in 3rd place.....
Like a turd it has floated back to the surface.
It was really nice for awhile.
you are all alone in 3rd place.....
I thought you were in 3rd place you mouthy little runt.
Why are you so mean to me, Mister Big Poo-Poo-head?
Pay it no mind. I'm just a grumpy old bastard sometimes.
Does that mean we're 'gonna play'?.....
I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I !?!?
nanny-nanny-boo-boo.....
nanny-nanny-boo-boo.....

😂😂😂
Is Trysthan back???

Really?

Nope, didnt mind Bricktop either. Some funny $hit going on here.
Stick has a shtick and he pretty much sticks to a few topics. Now say that three times fast.

Seriously though, he’s not nearly as bad as some of the a-holes running around here who feel the need to constantly piss in every bowl of cherrios they come across. Steelhead was a perfect example.

So long as you remember Stick’s persona, he’s really not that bad. And unlike many, you can actually learn a bit from him.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

Really?

And you think this is going to reform him??

The best answer for a fool is silence.

Not me, I don't care if Larry ever takes another breath.

Really?

I don't care to associate with rude people, so I don't.
Mooshoo, did no one ever tell you to let sleeping dogs lie?

Really?

I don't care to associate with rude people, so I don't.

You have options. You can place rude people on ignor...or you can leave.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Rick should let Stick off the leash and let mooshoo teach him a thing or two.

lol!
Wow.

Stupid.

Doesn’t this sort of lunacy belong on the campfire board up top?

Use the ignore function rinse the sand out of your mangina and stop acting like a whiny b!tch.

Really?

I make up my own mind what I read or don’t. I’m not powerless.

I wouldn’t do Stick’s schtick but I recognize it as just that and find these ankle biters chasing him & steelhead around far more bothersome. Those two guys really quite funny IMHO; the power they wield by taking up space rent-free in peoples’ heads is incredible.
It's good comic relief and he's got some cool stuff.
I don't mind that my meager battery is schidt in comparison because they all still go bang and I don't have to have the latest and greatest of everything. I'm an easily entertained stupid ffuque.
Stick has good info, once you translate his schtick. Mooshoo, mofo whatever that guy calls himself, sounds like a 13 year old kid.
Normally these call out threads are reserved for the Campfire forum. They get more sunlight and water there. This could have been a 50 pager............
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Really?

Stick is the biggest ass hole here now that Steelhead appears to be gone.

Like a dirty penny...
© 24hourcampfire