Home
I know ric bin is a McMillan dealer. Any manners dealers on here?
Not sure but ordering direct is pretty easy.
Yeah I know but the cost is sometimes a little less through a dealer
I haven’t heard of any dealers specific to this site. The only others I can think of are stockys and core shooting, though I’m sure there are others. Core shooting and the like will be more geared toward the snipers hide PRS type crowd with what they stock

Unless someone had what I wanted in stock I’d order direct from Manners. Prices will be the same either way and they know more about their stocks than a dealer will anyway. But be prepared for a long wait, it’s always taken a little longer than the quoted lead time when I’ve ordered.

If it’s a common inlet you’re looking for it wouldn’t hurt to post a WTB ad here and other sites. The best way to save a little on these stocks is to buy used

Originally Posted by grouse08

I hope there is and they give some to Steelhead, what a Christmas gift that would be...
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I hope there is and they give some to Steelhead, what a Christmas gift that would be...

Oh I see what you did there. That’s funny!!!
Mile High sometimes has a few on hand...
Originally Posted by shrapnel

If I recall correctly, one of the Tennessetards tried to give him something a while back but he hid.
Grizzly Industrial usually have manners in stock. http://www.grizzly.com/search?q=(Manners)
© 24hourcampfire