Home
Posted By: Esox357 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/17/19
Anyone got a do it all bullet for 6.5 cm? Thinking a 127 lrx or wondered if Lapua offered anything like their well regarded 155 in .308 for the 6.5 cm, like a 123 otm if it would hold up on elk or moose size game? Any thoughts or suggestions?
The 147 ELDM in my 6.5C accounted for three elk, three antelope, and three mule deer last fall. I did not get exits on the elk but the vital damage was significant and I would use them again. I have also shot several elk (and a bunch of deer, antelope, and bears) with the 139 scenar in a 6.5x47L and .260AI, which seems to hold together a bit more, anecdotally. Those are both truly do it all bullets for me personally.
139 scenar sounds like a good choice to me
139 scenar will cover anything you need to hunt with a 6.5 creed. If/when I draw Idaho moose, that is what I will chase them with.

A 140 partition wouldn't be a bad alternate choice....
Posted By: ChetAF Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/17/19
The 140 Partition is a good all around choice.
We’ve shot several critters with the 127 LRX... deer, antelope, elk out to 500+.... they’ve all died post haste, and we’ve yet to catch a bullet.

If I had a moose tag... and had to shoot the .260 at it... the LRX is what I’d be running.
Haven't killed much as far as moose goes, but have killed some decent sized bull elk and elk are tough critters, if a bullet will perform on one of them, I wouldn't worry too much about its performance on a moose. Yes a shiras moose may weigh more, but I don't know if they are any tougher to kill.
Posted By: Hesp Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/17/19
Amazing how since it's creation in 1893 the 6.5x55 has successfully been taking moose all over Scandinavia. If "Karamojo Bell " just before & just after 1900 took over 400 head of every size of African plains game plus elephant with the 6.5x54MS driving a 160gr RN of the time at 2250fps. . Why is it being asked if a 6.5 anything with the considerably tougher bullets available today can take heavy tough game. The rest of the word has know for over 125 yrs of the dependably of the 6.5 on heavy game. Why are US shooters just now realizing it.
The answer to the OP's question is an absolute "YES". I have been using the 6.5x308 wildcat ( before Rem ever brought out the 260 ) with the Barnes original 120gr X & now the TSX to take elk. Complete penetration even thru heavy bone. Use it with confidence.
260 isn't a caliber for Elk/Moose. It's actually a bullet weight size for the 375 H&H, which is a caliber for Elk/Moose.
Was told to me that moose are eay to kill. You just shoot them in the heart. Seemed to work, and for elk too. So far.
Originally Posted by Hiaring8
139 scenar will cover anything you need to hunt with a 6.5 creed. If/when I draw Idaho moose, that is what I will chase them with.

A 140 partition wouldn't be a bad alternate choice....

This.
I’ve got two loads worked to use for whatever in my Creedmoor , 139 Scenar and 127 LRX, looks like I’ve chose wisely!
Posted By: hanco Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/17/19
I like my Creedmoors, but I would think a 7 mag would as small as I would want to use. A 338 would be better!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Was told to me that moose are eay to kill.

They are!
143 eldx. Witnessed more than a dozen elk cleanly taken with them.
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

They are!

Easy to kill, but unless you hit CNS or a lot of bone, they can take a minute to figure out they are dead.
Originally Posted by noKnees
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

They are!

Easy to kill, but unless you hit CNS or a lot of bone, they can take a minute to figure out they are dead.

Yeah but unlike an elk they don’t run very far. I’ve shot em and had em just stand there making you wonder , then you put another one in em and they still just stand there then they sway and go down. I hit one with a 300 WM 3 times all shots in close proximity in vitals, didn’t go 10 ft and then it just fell over. Seen em killed with a lot of different calibers and none really made a whole bunch of difference in how fast they died. From 270 win-375 H&H
130 grn Accubond
Posted By: Alex38 Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/18/19
127 LRX, 140 Partition, and 140 Accubond would be my top 3 choices. I’d let the rifle tell me which one it liked.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/18/19
I think every bullet mentioned above is great for what your after.
Let the rifle tell you what it wants.
147's don't care,what they interact with.

Hint................
Originally Posted by Dogpopper
143 eldx. Witnessed more than a dozen elk cleanly taken with them.

Any details?
Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction. I will try the 143x, 147, 139 scenar, and 127 ttsx to see which shoots accurately in my rifle.
Look into the 130 grain, Accubond, Interbond and Scirocco II.
The 147 delivers the mail like no other. Multiple Mooses,Elkses,Sheeps,Bears and Deers were laced with same this year ala Kreedmire and nobody is looking to change a thang.

Hint.................
Originally Posted by ChetAF
The 140 Partition is a good all around choice.

^^^this^^^^
Akin to buying a new truck and yanking half of the plug wires loose.

Hint................
[Linked Image]
Pardon my shooting it all.

[Linked Image]

Hint..................
[Linked Image]
You gotta "convince" yourself of something,as you set on your Do NOTHING Kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Ooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint....................
The necks on that brass have me thinking 308. Illusion?
Very much so...though I do drive Bob's 308 Virgins,for 7-08/7-08AI false shoulders and finite headspace control............
Have driven LOTSA Lapooey 308 Virgins in 7-08's,7-08AI's,260's and 260AI's. Understatement.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Alpha SMOKES it however...............
Posted By: KenMi Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/18/19
But Peterson kicks Alphas ass. Thats why you despise them. Haha
Peterson in fairness,is absolutely without doubt,the worst fhuqking schit I've ever seen or bought and by lightyears.

But Their Videos Are Awesome...RINK

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

[Linked Image]

Hint.....................
Posted By: KenMi Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/18/19
Lol. Still clinging to the hope of someone believing you?
Pardon simple facts,upsetting you so.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................
Posted By: LazyV Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/18/19
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The 147 delivers the mail like no other. Multiple Mooses,Elkses,Sheeps,Bears and Deers were laced with same this year ala Kreedmire and nobody is looking to change a thang.

Hint.................

Any by you?
Just reading reports on the Internet.

LAUGHING!

You STUPID Fhuqks are a hoot!...............
So no...was hoping you had some new pictures you could post over and over for the next ten years...
I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your only "move" is to "live" vicariously. What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

I don't even have a camera.

Laughing!...................
You've posted that two or three times in like the last day....keep hard chargin...
And by last day I meant in this thread alone
You are at the mercy of your "perception"...which never ain't not fhuqking hilarious. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Laughing!............
Posted By: KenMi Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
Still havent figured out how to mail a box?

Oh, that's right, they don't return 5x fired brass or brass that was befouled
Originally Posted by LazyV
The 140 Nosler Partition delivers the mail like no other. Multiple Mooses,Elkses,Sheeps,Bears and Deers were laced with same this year ala Kreedmire and nobody is looking to change a thang.

Hint.................

Any by you?

I could substitute any number of other 6.5 bullets in that silly sentence.
Posted By: Brad Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19

Hint.................

Any by you?

He lives in AK but only shoots deer and bear off logging roads (the lowest of low hanging fruit)...but somehow, every one else is a poser. Too funny...
I had the same thoughts as Alex38
Originally Posted by KenMi
Still havent figured out how to mail a box?

Oh, that's right, they don't return 5x fired brass or brass that was befouled

As cited plainly,Peterson couldn't run fast enough to catch me...in order to give me their SCHIT for free. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint...................
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
The 140 Nosler Partition delivers the mail like no other. Multiple Mooses,Elkses,Sheeps,Bears and Deers were laced with same this year ala Kreedmire and nobody is looking to change a thang.

Hint.................

Any by you?

I could substitute any number of other 6.5 bullets in that silly sentence.

Dangle a pic of your Kreedmire. Hint.

LAUGHING!................
Originally Posted by Brad

Hint.................

Any by you?

He lives in AK but only shoots deer and bear off logging roads (the lowest of low hanging fruit)...but somehow, every one else is a poser. Too funny...

Poor poor(literally) Bradrica...always on the outside lookin' in.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............
I think you and this person have a lot in common.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: LazyV Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
Originally Posted by Brad

Hint.................

Any by you?

Yup...commander of the short bus task force...
The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................
Posted By: LazyV Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
As to the OPs question, I haven't used one on an elk yet as I bow hunt for elk. However I've run 168gr Accubond LR's through a bunch of whitetail and Antelope at this point and am nothing but impressed. Ranges have been as close as 25 yards to 500, box shots and through muscle/bone and they did what they were supposed to. I've recovered a few and the all expanded and held together very well. I would have zero nervousness about hunting elk with that bullet and if I drew a moose tag tomorrow I'd use it.
"If","might" and "maybe" are VERY "compelling".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............
Only shot one elk with the 140gr Accubond out of my Creedmoor, but it only went about 20yds with two holes and plenty of damage in between. Performance was also strong on Muleys and Antelope, an all around good bullet if you prefer exits.
Another endorsement of Peterson brass. Can't even fool himself.

Laffin.

Google it.

It's all over his head. Literally
Ooopsie!...................

[Linked Image]
Ooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]
Ooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]
That was written before you went all PMS and made a complete jackass out of yourself, totally nullifying any validity of assumed sanity and credibility.
I very much enjoy your surging Estrogen levels. Congratulations?!?

Peterson brass sooooooooooo fhuqking sucks,that even you can savvy. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I'm rather at ease,in declining schit wares...that swoon you.

Hint....................
They appreciate all the sales you generated for them.

Hint
Posted By: Shag Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
How many elk and moose have you killed in the 6.5 CM and what bullet did you use? I've never killed a moose. But I have shoot a half dozen elk with either a .260 rem or 6.5 CM. A 140gr Partition is a great killer in either..
Posted By: Judman Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
I'll simply buy Peterson brass because the lying lazy cuunt hates it.... And I'll still kill more shiit than her... Grin
Originally Posted by Shag
How many elk and moose have you killed in the 6.5 CM and what bullet did you use? I've never killed a moose. But I have shoot a half dozen elk with either a .260 rem or 6.5 CM. A 140gr Partition is a great killer in either..

Easy she kills the shiit outta the 70 lb brutes!!!! Haha
Yea he's killed an elk before on an Island. (High fence) And I'll bet the rifle/gun combo had nothing to do with B.C.. Wait for it......
Well about 10 plus years ago, her and painless posted a pic of a bull the lying cuunt allegedly killed whiilst in oregon, the pic was from a taxidermy shop!!!! Instant fuucking classic!!!! It disappeared rather quickly and was never spoke about again.... Grin
Peterson is really "taking off",due their "keen" "leadership" and "great" wares. LAUGHING!

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Ooopsie!

[Linked Image]

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking HOOT!......................
If I was as coo as you, I surely wouldn't worry about a brass manufacturer...

Hint

Your blessed

Blah blah fuucking blah....
And for the record, I'm not charging nothing, I'm drunk..... Grin
I'm happy to provide slack on the rope.

You are doing "great",in dealing with your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
He did post a pic of a bullwinkle once. Lil guy like him but a moose non the less!!! God moose burger is amazing... Again no doubt the rifle bullett combo had nothing to do with BC..

Cheers
Originally Posted by Shag
He did post a pic of a bullwinkle once. Lil guy like him but a moose non the less!!! God moose burger is amazing... Again no doubt the rifle bullett combo had nothing to do with BC..

Cheers

Funny thing,,, Lil guy says rope and all i can think of is him rolling up rope. Or and extension cord. The length from elbow to palm? LMAO
If you gals counted "all" of your Peterson brass,added it to "all" of your Moose kills and multiplied it by "all" of the 147's on your shelf...you'd still have NOTHING.

Hint.

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Laughing!................
How many elk and moose have you killed with a 6.5 CM? Think.... Think really hard... Or photo shop the [bleep]! hahahaha
Originally Posted by Judman
I'll simply buy Peterson brass because the lying lazy cuunt hates it.... And I'll still kill more shiit than her... Grin

You are one of many.

He's like Obama, the gun salesman. . Haha
"All" of you Dumbfhuqks' Peterson brass added together...still equals zero. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

LAUGHING!..................
All "new" to me.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................
"All" of you Dumbfhuqks' Peterson brass added together...still equals zero. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

It won't be long. Double vision setting in...
Oh she’s on a roll now... haha
Feel free to multiply same,by "all' your Kreedmires.

Hint.

Laughing!....................
Finally finished er up, how many swfa piece of [bleep], and garbage builds is that? Haha
[Linked Image]

Oooopsie!!!!

Bless your heart....

Laughing.....

You’ve been led to water.....

Oooops, I did it again....

#youpoorstupidfuck
Feel free let us all know how many Elk and Moose you've killed with a 6.5CM or any 6.5 for that matter. You ever finally hit that egg? smile
Oooopsie, tell me about noslers shiity BC again!!! Haha

[Linked Image]
Someone needs to educate Ben Preston, Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop, and Brinell are all Hardness Test.
BC really fuucking matters!!! Haha

More meat in that neck that a fair sized Sitka buck!!! Hint

Bless your heart....
laughing....

[Linked Image]
Beautiful buck Jud...
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Someone needs to educate Ben Preston, Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop, and Brinell are all Hardness Test.

Don't go spooking The Hole.

The Peterson Gang,is EASILY the Dumbest Fhugks I've ever talked to. Get 'em on the horn,it's a hoot!

Hint................(grin)
Just go away you lying cuunt.... Blake is even building a new blog spot for you.... re hint
Them enthralled with 3-points,cain't afford a Kreedmire and whine in accordance.

That while setting on the sidelines looking in and licking windows.

Hint...................
Oh shiit!!!! Thank god for turrets rangefinders and state of the art bullets!!! Haha
[Linked Image]
3-points is 3-points...even when hands are held and fences hopped.

Your angst is very WELL founded,along with your Insecurities.

Hint.

Them enthralled with 3-points,cain't afford a Kreedmire and whine in accordance.

That while setting on the sidelines looking in and licking windows.

Hint...................

Is this a 3 point??? Haha you poor miserable stupid, (literally) stupid fuucking idiot...
[Linked Image]
Spikes is spikes, even with red hair, killed in July.... hint
I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you have more of my pictures in "your" album,than one's you "took".

Be sure to cite how that buck,were billed.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................
30 1/2” 3 by 5’s with 5” eyeguards are a dime a dozen!!! Haha
Now bout those spikes!!! Haha

You really that hungry??? All that $$$ you make you should be grinding rib-eyes for burger..... re hint
3-points is 3-points.

6BR High RPM Precision,is tough to whoop.

Hint.................
Spikes is spikes, 80’stupid fast is really tough to whoop... another hint...
Ooopsie!

BR Buck RINK

Feel free to "convince" yourself,that you have a "clue".

Hint.

I’d be embarrassed to post pics anywhere of a red headed spike, especially being a hard charging do nothing cuunt like you that works 2 weeks a year and makes $3000 a day..... your eating deer meat??? You stupid fuuck!! It’s actually funny, that you enjoy making yourself look this ignorant to folks that pay attention....

Congratulations???? Haha
3-points is 3-points.

Facts and Physics guide boolits. What scope and mounts do you have on the Barbed Wire Rifle?

Hint.

Pardon an 18" Precision BR..................

[Linked Image]
Ooopsie!

BR Buck RINK

Feel free to "convince" yourself,that you have a "clue".

Hint.

Spooky dinks eh???
Distance,soothes souls.

Hint.

Noone asked about that like of shiit, nice deflection again, though.... Haha
Kerri digs my restroom btw.... Grin
Pardon my losing more cash in a load of laundry,than you "make" in a month. Ooops!

Melding RPM,throat geometry and COAL latitude just "happens" to matter.

Hint.

Pardon me spending more on vacation \hunts hunts a year than your house is worth..... Ooooopsie......Haha
Only 3 weeks in, got er planned out already, draw tags are just more icing on that cake...... Grin
When one "lives" in a schit hole...the ONLY fhuqking "move" is to leave. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...............
Pardon an 18" Precision BR..................

[Linked Image]

Put bigger glass on that pile o shiit !!!! Haha
When one "lives" in a schit hole...the ONLY fhuqking "move" is to leave. Congratulations?!?

No Indian reservation here, or high suicide rates....... Hint
Paradise, where folks blow their heads off to escape.... Haha you dumbfuuck
7mm exit pupil and 40 Mils of erector travel,conjoined with 10yd parallax adjustment...is more than enough to connect all dots.

Pardon the 10 Mils on the etched windshield too.

Ooopsie!

Laughing!.....................
His family wishes he was broke and full of love. Lil guy missed the boat.
Ni ni lying lazy cuunt.....
What was the Farmland Fence Hopping Gate Thrashing 3-point glass/mounting system again?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................
What was the Farmland Fence Hopping Gate Thrashing 3-point glass/mounting system again?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Dead is dead. Wonder if it almost didn't die? All depends on how broke dick the shooter is. You ever hit that egg? Was it a 7mm and a 162 you couldn't figure out?
Originally Posted by Hesp
Amazing how since it's creation in 1893 the 6.5x55 has successfully been taking moose all over Scandinavia.
If "Karamojo Bell " just before & just after 1900 took over 400 head of every size of African plains game plus elephant with
the 6.5x54MS driving a 160gr RN of the time at 2250fps. . Why is it being asked if a 6.5 anything with the considerably tougher
bullets available today can take heavy tough game. The rest of the word has know for over 125 yrs of the dependably of the
6.5 on heavy game. Why are US shooters just now realizing it.

Ive heard it from hunters and PHs alike on forums...that animals today are 'smarter' than they were around turn of 19th century
and you need something more to 'outsmart' them.!!...LOL... whistle

BUT it should be pointed out WDM Bell used .256 bore FMJ/solids on elephant and other dangerous game
and the dude was extraordinarily proficient and consistent in placing them correctly.
Get a room.
Only fair to give Droolers a chance to lick Windows.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Spike killa, big day here, hitting the beach with kiddos and their significant others. For such a hard charger, you sure spend copious amounts of time on the keyboard, don’t let the couch getch ur cuunt!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

PS, welfare bought me that (brand) new crew max there...... Laffin

Enjoy your miserable day, talk shiit with ya later!!! Hola!!!
I can throw a rock from the front porch,to the Ocean.

But I guess that is a BIG Day for you?

Congratulations?!?

Bedding drying,moly tumblin' and ultrasonic cleaner chooglin'. What "camera" do you use?

Laughing!......................
Ya well I can lay in bed, with my head on my pillow, watch deer, elk, bobcat, occasiona bear, and watch salmon fight there way up the north fork of the newaukum..... re hint

I’ll take a 1 1/2 drive to the beach, if only so I don’t have to smell low tide constantly...... yet another hint you lucky little bitch!!! Haha

Top it!!!!!......
This whole huntin/shootin thing is rather foreign to me.... haha

I do dig my new euro mount hanger, it’s getting dangerous, someone will get a eye poked out!!!! Grin
[Linked Image]
I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that I consume your every thought,every moment,of every day...what were the "odds"?!?

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is the MOST sincere form of Flattery .

Bless your heart................
You could take a lesson or 3 from me little man.... now how do you like the new master bath? It’s rather big, 8’x12’, let momma pick everything out, for her happiness obviously.... grin

Talk about consumption, the 24 hr campfire must really consume your thoughts huh??? Haha
[Linked Image]fallout vault 3

How ya like er? I really like the floor tile, pain in the ass to grout though!!
What were the "odds" on your BIG Day,that you fixate me,after the long drive away from the schithole you call "home"?

[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)
Leaving the shiithole now... xoxoxoxoxoxo
[Linked Image]
I've never shot a 135,but the 130 JLK's are Skookum.

Cain't set the 147's BC on a shelf and walk away from same.................
Posted By: GregW Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Field photos don't get much better than that...
That’s a fact Greg!! Great shot great animal
Originally Posted by GregW
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Photo creds to my pal Jake, who did a one man push through the willows to get him out in the open sagebrush.

FWIW, the meat from this young bull, was some of the very best we've ever had....I about cried, when we ate the last of it...;)
Wow...very nice picture.

Where does one find the 135gr JLK? I see the 130s and 140s but no 135.
Swampy did a run on them a few years back, and I snagged a couple thousand of them. I've heard there in the process of producing another run soon...
Posted By: Brad Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
Nice Shiras bull Pat, and great pic!
Posted By: prm Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
How do the JLKs perform compared to Scenars?
Originally Posted by prm

More like a Berger...the scenars seem to have a harder jacket, and dig a little deeper.
Originally Posted by prm

JLK's are certainly more zookie than Skinners,but more robust than Bergers.

I wonder about them 147's?!?....................(grin)
You need minimum 176 grains in 6.5.

It's the Feng Shui and Yin Yang for little bores. Literally

Google it
Mass,means dick.

Hint...............
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Agreed....

NICE Pat!
Is that a Limerick?
Ain't a Haiku...but feel free to GoogleFu.

Laughing!...............
Posted By: prm Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/19/19
Originally Posted by prm

More like a Berger...the scenars seem to have a harder jacket, and dig a little deeper.

I’m liking the Scenars.
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Nice bull!
I have only killed 1 3 point mule deer with a berger - 168 out of a 7mag, distance was about 150 yards, so not a huge sample size, but after seeing what the 139 scenar did for me last fall on 3 mule deer and an antelope, I am with Pat - they are harder than a Berger.

One of the mule deer killed last fall with a 139, was shot at 240 ish yards, bullet hit front shoulder bone, busted it, pushed through and busted opposite side shoulder bone and exited with a 2" hole...Caused some tremendous damage - no doubt it would break through a big bull elk/moose shoulder.
Originally Posted by prm

JLK's are certainly more zookie than Skinners,but more robust than Bergers.

I wonder about them 147's?!?....................(grin)

JLK has always used J-4 (Berger) jackets and the same lead core composition as Berger.

Jimmy Knox had a bit more refined bullet design in regards to form factor back in the day but Berger has really stepped up the game with Hybrids.

Those that think they want a bit tougher jacket can go to the Berger Target Jacket.

6.5mm 130 gr AR Hybrids from Berger kill bulls really well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not guessin. smile
Some day Burger,might catch Hornady. Crossing fingers.

Laughing!

HINT..................
Originally Posted by joshf303
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Agreed....

NICE Pat!

Too bad the light was off...haha

Super pic!
[Linked Image]
Plagiarism is "neat",for them wearing diapers. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............
Posted By: Kaleb Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/20/19
Was stick forced to guess about a 6.5 moose or elk bullet?

Pretty funny until last year all he said was he didn’t 6.5. Then just like that he did 6.5 and it was as if no one ever shot one before. No offense stick but the silly comments are catching up with you hint
Too busy breaking trail Bro.
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Holy Jesus that's a great picture.
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Was stick forced to guess about a 6.5 moose or elk bullet?

Pretty funny until last year all he said was he didn’t 6.5. Then just like that he did 6.5 and it was as if no one ever shot one before. No offense stick but the silly comments are catching up with you hint

Bullets matter wayyyyyy more than headstamps and even as great as I am...even I cain't shoot wares until their invented.

Hint.

Pass the .284" 180 ELD and the .796 BC,if only because I shoot it all and then some.

Hint.....................
Posted By: KenMi Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/20/19
Is that best for "deep water" "fishing"?
Nope.

Boolit construction and velocity,regulate penetration.

Tough to beat a 22LR in a 422 for depth.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!....................
Posted By: KenMi Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/20/19
Thats a classic
Simply a triple-tap with a trio of empties in the air.

Pardon a slow afternoon here,exceeding your "life's" realizations.

Hint.

Wait, thought you shot it all and then some and are afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess?

P.S. You suck a mean ass. Congrats????
Posted By: Shag Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/20/19
Originally Posted by Judman
Ya well I can lay in bed, with my head on my pillow, watch deer, elk, bobcat, occasiona bear, and watch salmon fight there way up the north fork of the newaukum..... re hint

I’ll take a 1 1/2 drive to the beach, if only so I don’t have to smell low tide constantly...... yet another hint you lucky little bitch!!! Haha

Top it!!!!!......

Brother Newaukum and Skookumchuck got some steelies that would eat them lil [bleep] lil man is snaggin......
Clams and Pancakes for dinner tonite... smile
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Man everything about that is awesome.. Enjoy and Congrats.
Originally Posted by Dreamin

Wait, thought you shot it all and then some and are afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess?

P.S. You suck a mean ass. Congrats????

I cain't get in on all of the Special Runs,if only due logistics.

Bless your heart................
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)

Pat,that’s just awesome!
Posted By: SLM Re: 6.5 cm bullet for elk/moose - 01/20/19
I agree.

One of the best I’ve seen.

Originally Posted by T_Inman
[Linked Image]

135gr JLK...just one.;)