Home
For the T3X and T3X CTR. I am aware of the Yodave, anything else out there or anything to be aware of?

On a related note. Anyone try the Timney 430 two-stage? I have grown to like them and figure it'd be perfect on the CTR.
I believe Mountain Tactical has a replacement trigger spring.
Thanks, I'll take a look.
Ernie the gunsmith also has one. Works great. I wish the Timneys I put on my Vanguards were as good as the stock Tikka with a spring!
Originally Posted by Unalakleet_Yooper
I believe Mountain Tactical has a replacement trigger spring.

They do.

It's in there..................(grin)

[Linked Image]
I'm liking the knife in the photo.
Never heard of it...............

[Linked Image]
I'd be skeptical of the replacement springs. I have tried them in most of my rifles. a few allowed a lighter trigger pull, a couple gave about the same pull weight as minimum factory adjustment and 4 of them would not adjust down within 8 ounces (give or take an ounce or two) of the factory trigger spring. Most of the replacements I tried were "Ernies" and "McCarbos". I had least success with McCarbo springs. RJ
I've yet to see a lighter spring,make something heavier.

Hint................
Can't hear you shyt stick. You're on ignore!!!!!
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've yet to see a lighter spring,make something heavier.

Hint................

Can you hear now?
Originally Posted by rj308

It's your Imagination,be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............
'george,

That's mean.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............
Originally Posted by Cloudrnnr
Ernie the gunsmith also has one. Works great. I wish the Timneys I put on my Vanguards were as good as the stock Tikka with a spring!

I have used both the Varmint and Hunter versions in my deer rifle, I took the Varmint out and installed the hunter, it felt perfect. The varmint was too light for me in that rifle. I installed it in my 6.5 and ironically, it felt perfect for me in this rifle.

Doesn't that ignore setting make the 'fire a much more pleasant place to hang out? No more obnoxious drunk uncle mucking up everyone's conversation?

Doesn't that ignore setting make the 'fire a much more pleasant place to hang out? No more obnoxious drunk uncle mucking up everyone's conversation?

Few things add Instant Satisfaction...like a Window Licker "claiming" Imaginary Pretend ignore and "caring so little",as to stamp same everywhere. VERY "convincing". Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Do Nothing Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.................
Ernie, Dave and MT...

Great pride felt the day Ringman put me on Ignore.
Should do well to put herself on Ignore and simply take fhuqking notes from others.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
Phucqk yah.
Mcarbo has a replacement spring for Tikka.
Originally Posted by Hudge
Mcarbo has a replacement spring for Tikka.

The Mcarbo springs work great running them in all my Tikkas and X Bolts
Cloudrnnr, you've got that right. Having dung face on ignore, you never even see the filth spewing out of his stinking mouth. RJ
You Whining Clueless Kchunts are a hoot. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

It makes it a hell of a lot less cluttered with nonsense.

What I find funny is that he begrudgingly lowers himself to hang out with the peasants and constantly has to remind us.
The Mountain Tactical spring works great. I installed one in my T3X Varmint, and it gave a range from a little less that a pound up to two pounds or so.
Originally Posted by Orphanedcowboy

It makes it a hell of a lot less cluttered with nonsense.

What I find funny is that he begrudgingly lowers himself to hang out with the peasants and constantly has to remind us.

Few things funnier than Imaginary Pretend Ignore,with Clueless Kchunts filling out Hurt Feeler Reports as fast as they can. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for tRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!................
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You Whining Clueless Kchunts are a hoot. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

You weren't the first to use a nut on a barrel. You poo-poo'ed 'em until someone else showed you the light. You also didn't use Hornie 105 HPBTs until someone else showed you the better BCs over 105 AMAX.
quitedull,

It's all "new" to me.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!.................
Taking notes!
Me too.(grin)

Laughing!..................
I have my 2 Tikka's down to about 1 1/4 lbs safely with the factory spring. Are any of the aftermarket springs capable of taking it down to 8 or 10 ounces safely ?
Originally Posted by grovey
I have my 2 Tikka's down to about 1 1/4 lbs safely with the factory spring. Are any of the aftermarket springs capable of taking it down to 8 or 10 ounces safely ?

With the Ernie springs I'm a bit over 18oz. I could not go much lower and have it hold. I actually need to tighten mine up, as the rifle is seeing more field use than range use, and it is just a bit too light for my taste.
Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire