Home
Posted By: Tanker8 LAW rifles - 02/08/19
Anyone have any first hand experience with LAW rifles since they moved and reopened?
Read they had alot of issues with CS before the changes.
Just wondering if they are worth considering for my next rifle?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: LAW rifles - 02/08/19
Their website looks impressive, assuming you don't want any real details, like twist/box length etc etc.

LUCK
Posted By: MCMXI Re: LAW rifles - 02/08/19
I shot one of their Professional Carbon models a few weeks ago and really liked it. It was chambered in 6.5CM and it was an impressive rifle for sure. I shot quite a few rifles on the same day and the LAW was by far my favorite. I wish they'd offer a .280 AI with a 1:8 twist.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: LAW rifles - 02/08/19
I have one. It's a 308 Win. Hey, it looks nice, feels nice and best of all it shoots great.
It might be a bit heavy for some, mine is at 8# all up.
The last load I worked up for it was 168 gr. Nosler LRAB 2800-fps. MV Book load with 46 grains of Varget.

Take care.
Posted By: Capt_Craig Re: LAW rifles - 02/08/19
I have the Professional model in 280 Ackley with a Nightforce SHV on top. It’s a great rifle and extremely accurate with factory Hornady Precision Hunter 162 ELDX ammo (right around 1/2” groups). I love the rifle, but I’m strongly considering selling it as I’m going to pick up one of the Fieldcraft’s in the same cal when they come out. Not sure how the newest ones are, but if they are anything like mine, they will shoot great.
Posted By: Quak Re: LAW rifles - 02/10/19
Ive not seen any of the newer guns but I really thought highly of the original. GREAT stocks, nice metalwork and I'm pretty sure that's the old Ed Brown action. Id buy one in a sec if I wasn't already all set with custom 700s.
© 24hourcampfire