Home
Posted By: Alex38 New Weatherby MK V Weathermark - 03/16/19
I just won a new Weatherby MK V Weathermark in .300 Roy at my local RMEF banquet. I'm undecided on if I want to keep it or sell. What are your thoughts on this model in particular, as well as any personal experience? I don't really need another .300, as I already have a .300 Win and a .300 WSM, but it does seem like a nice gun. What would be a fair asking price if I do decide to part with it? Thank you for everyone's input.
I have owned several Weatherby Mark V rifles and was never in love with any of them so I would sell it for a grand and move on.....You dont need it as you already have two excellent .30 caliber magnums...Good luck 👍......Hb
$1K for one is a fair price. It should sell quickly.
Congrats. You got one heck of a rifle. I would love to have it. If you don’t want it trade it for something else you would like.
Thank you for the input. I was also thinking around a grand. If I can't get that for it, I'll just keep it. I'll just need brass and dies... Thanks again!
Originally Posted by Alex38
I just won a new Weatherby MK V Weathermark in .300 Roy at my local RMEF banquet. I'm undecided on if I want to keep it or sell. What are your thoughts on this model in particular, as well as any personal experience? I don't really need another .300, as I already have a .300 Win and a .300 WSM, but it does seem like a nice gun. What would be a fair asking price if I do decide to part with it? Thank you for everyone's input.

They are rather schitty rifles and often in rather schitty chamberings,as you see.

Hint.............
lots of recoil ! sell it for a grand
Some are amazing shooters. I’d see how well it shoots and then decide.
© 24hourcampfire