Home
For all the guys wanting t3x superlights who don’t want to drive ... good news.
That adds 50 bucks. Still less that driving for me.
well, ain't that just dandy. after my 375 mile round trip to finally get a tikka sl in 7mm-08 AND 7mm rem mag. but, i killed two birds with one stone so to speak.so, for mothers day i picked up my 84 yr old mom outta the assisted living,staying there while her house is being rebuilt essentially after a tornado bounced a huge pine tree on it,and trekked out. she had a blast just seeing the world a lil and i got two dandy rifles for a damn good price. i wasn't aware sw could dicker with the price any..... but the guy did. nice to know though in case i need duplicates.
Big Ed
This is excellent news 👍.....Thanks Hb
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
This is excellent news 👍.....Thanks Hb

I hear UPS is hiring a driver just to handle your deliveries. grin I like the drive up to Roanoke but it is welcome news for those that have to drive even further.
Link?
Sportsman's FFL dealer shipping
That is NOT good news. That makes things more complicated. Decisions that were made are now not so decided. laugh
That’s great!

They are always putting guns I want on sale but driving a 7 hour round trip to buy then back again aft the waiting period cost more than just over paying at the local gun store.
Glad I got that special order CZ 550 American Safari with XXX extra-fancy wood in 458 Lott that some dude cancelled on before this went into effect.
© 24hourcampfire