Home
Posted By: Mshunter86 Manners stocks - 06/01/19
Hi guys, I’ve searched around on the forum and found a few answers I’ve been looking for but they have still been fairly vague. The issue I have right now is which manners stock I want to purchase. I have a Bergara b-14 hunter that is drilling tacs right now but I upgraded my scope to a larger 56mm objective and now it is slightly too high for my cheek weld. So my question is which manners stock would fit this rifle and solve my problem? I’ve been looking at either the eh2 or the mcs-t. Am I headed in the right direction going with either of those two stocks?
Posted By: WiFowler Re: Manners stocks - 06/03/19
First question - long action or short action Bergara? If it's a short action you might consider the HMR stock that Bergara sells. Adjustable for LO and comb height.

If you're dead set on a Manners, I can't help but to say, unless you find the stock you want used, you'll be in for a LONG wait.
Posted By: JSmith62198 Re: Manners stocks - 06/16/19
I went with the EH6A so I had the ability to adjust the comb height.
Posted By: dakotakidd Re: Manners stocks - 06/16/19
Eh3 if you want to have a slimmer rounder forend. Mcst is a little chunky with a sporter barrel. Eh6 is a nice feeling stock. Can do a eh6a with adjustable comb but it adds weight. Would be worth your time to call, they like to chat about stocks and what would work. They might even have samples to send out. Be ready for a long wait. I ordered three in late September and they just arrived over the last couple weeks...
Posted By: cast10K Re: Manners stocks - 06/18/19
Manners has pretty accurate dimensions listed in the 'tech specs' page of their site. Measure the comb on your current stock and then figure how much you need to go up.
© 24hourcampfire