Home
Posted By: AJD Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/08/19
I have the itch for one of these, what is the consensus?
I know the 7s are butt heavy and barrel lite, what else should I know about them?

Search forum wasn't any help.

Thanks,
AJD
Posted By: JPro Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/08/19
I normally am a fan of big green for bolt guns, but I can't find many redeeming qualities in a slow-twist, pencil barrel, M7 .223 these days.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/08/19
Dunno. I have the predator model with a heavier barrel and 9 twist and its been good. I like the balance but maybe go check one out first
9" is simply a prick tease and will hurt Production. A Krunchenticker will do the same thing,but better.

I wouldn't purposely do a Seven,in any chambering and especially in 223.

Hint.................
Posted By: MM879 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/08/19
I was at the range and one of the old timers had a Model 7 in 308. It was a walnut stock and looked very good. I think that it is another way to a good hunter.
attached is a link to a review on the Seven
https://gundigest.com/reviews/rifles-reviews/riflemans-rifle-remington-model-7-ls-review
Pardon my not having to read about wares in the larder,though you certainly MUST. Congratulations?!?

Hint................
I'm building a custom .223 on a M7, with a slightly heavier than factory contour barrel @18", 1:7.7" and fluted. Manners EH8 & a DBM kit to run accurate mags opened up for 75s. The only reason I went with the M7 is that it's the only "mini" (slightly shorter than short) action that will allow a decent OAL cartridge, Howa mini won't, CZ won't, Sako won't, and I want a lightweight and compact rifle.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/09/19
I have a Model 7 stainless 223, with the 1-9 twist, 20 inch barrel, and it's a nice little rifle. This rifle surprised me as far as accuracy goes, by shooting very good. I've shot bullets up to 60 grains in it, and it is as accurate with those as it is with the 50's. I have no reason to want to try anything heavier in this rifle, because it's primarily a varmint rifle, and the lighter weight bullets are what I want to shoot.

I do have a Model 700 XCR Compact 223 that also has the 1-9 twist, and I have shot the both 75 and 77 grain bullets in it, and they also shot accurately, leading me to believe that the 1-9 twist works just fine.

Also, I've had a Model 7 Predator 223 ever since the Predator model first came out. Mine has the 1-12 twist. As it's strictly used for coyotes, bobcats, and that sort of thing, all I've ever shot in it are 50-55 grain bullets. I had another M 7 Predator in 223, with the 1-9 twist, and only fired it a few times, but I could no difference in the accuracy between it and the 1-12 twist.

As far as hunting purposes go, I prefer the balance of the Predator model, with the heavier 22 inch barrel, over the stainless 20 inch barrel. However, the stainless model is lighter, and has it's advantages there. Now, I'll go ahead and say it......I'm not a huge fan of the heavy 223 bullets, as my use for the 223 is geared more towards the 50-55 grain stuff. But, I've played around with the 75 and 77 grain bullets enough to know that the 1-9 twist seems to be good enough for them. I've also got a Remington R-15 in 23, and I believe it has the 1-9 twist. My late brother had one just like it, and he shot some 65's and I believe some 75's in his, and claimed it shot good, which again would lead me to believe that the 1-9 is enough.
Posted By: AJD Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/09/19
MJ I was thinking the Predator has a slower twist, but I like the weight and barrel contour. I am wanting to stay with SS, so the M7 SS is where I'm currently.
Back a while, I handled a SS m7 in XCR and really I liked the weight and balance of that contour.
I figure I could always change pencil thin the barrel which is the attribute I like the least.

PF it sounds like a nice rifle.

JPro, yes I am conflicted about this decision. I am thinking a lightweight .223 for the grand-kids to use that could later be built into something else. Though it may be best to go with a different chambering for that....

Any comments on the accuracy of these rifles?

Thanks for the responses guys. AJD
I've owned several model Seven rifles and they all shot amazingly well for such a thin barrel. Will say that I've never had a 223 in one. Unless your reason for 223 is cheap and plentiful ammo I'd opt for a 22-250 if varmints are all you're after. I've had a 7mm saum, 7mm-08, 243,and a 17 Remington in a Model Seven.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/09/19
The Model 7 in a stainless 223 is a nice handling rig
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Dunno. I have the predator model with a heavier barrel and 9 twist and its been good. I like the balance but maybe go check one out first

For factory, this would be my pick also. I have had several Model 7 rifles with heavier barrels put on, from Mod 700 take off barrels to custom, fast twists. While you are at it, try out a Kepplinger Single Set trigger too!
Posted By: tzone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/09/19
Originally Posted by AJD
I know the 7s are butt heavy and barrel lite, what else should I know about them?

Search forum wasn't any help.

Thanks,
AJD

Since my Kimber Mt .223 arrived yesterday...you'd have a hard time convincing me to try a different one at this point.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
Originally Posted by AJD

AJD

Don't see any reason why not. My luck with M7s has been good...and even if its a slow twist there's lots of good premium "deer" bullets that will work well in a 1 in 12

Go for it!
Originally Posted by tzone

Since my Kimber Mt .223 arrived yesterday...you'd have a hard time convincing me to try a different one at this point.

Tom..let us know how that Kimber works for you...I'm still waiting for them to turn the corner on their issues...seems like when a guy gets a good one, its a REAL good one!
Posted By: Mull Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
Had Five Or Six Over The Years. Last One I Had.I Sold It To Davidontheridge. It Was a Hammer. Wish I Had It Back.. I Like The Newer Stocked Ones Better Than The Older Stocked Ones.Also The New Stocked Ones Are 25-27 Oz Vs The Old Black 32-34 Oz. Ones.I'd Run One And Be Happy..
Posted By: tzone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by tzone

Tom..let us know how that Kimber works for you...I'm still waiting for them to turn the corner on their issues...seems like when a guy gets a good one, its a REAL good one!

I will for sure Tom.

I had a Kimber Hunter last fall and it shot nice little groups. I may get another here this fall.
I have an older 1-12" ROT 20" stainless Model Seven that I bedded in a laminated mannlicher stock as the mate to a 260 set up the same way. I originally bought it to replace a 660 in 222, as I wanted a short stainless walking predator rifle and this rifle has done well in that role. I don't have any need to shoot long, heavy, VLD bullets at called predator ranges, so this rifle has worked well with 55 and 60 grain VMax..

I don't care for balance of the 18.5" and 20" Model Sevens, but you're aware of and apparently not bothered by the butt-heavy issue. Like most rifles, they benefit from an upgraded stock. If weight isn't an issue for you, a Weatherguard V2 with the barrel chopped from 24" to 20" might be a less expensive option and, IMO, the V2s currently have the best factory issued synthetic stock design.
Posted By: AJD Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19

[/quote]

Don't see any reason why not. My luck with M7s has been good...and even if its a slow twist there's lots of good premium "deer" bullets that will work well in a 1 in 12

Go for it![/quote]

I was thinking these are 9 twist barrels?

A Kimber MT would be nice, I did find a Deluxe Classic in 223, but no MTs.

260Remguy I'll have to check it out. Has the barrel contour changed on these? Website says a 20" magnum contour barrel?

I need to rethink this.
Posted By: tzone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
Originally Posted by AJD

Go for it![/quote]

260Remguy I'll have to check it out. Has the barrel contour changed on these? Website says a 20" magnum contour barrel?

I need to rethink this.
[/quote]

You won't find a Kimber MT on their website. for some stupid reason they've discontinued it. IF that's the route you go, and I recommend it...Check out Whitakers. They're top notch, easy to deal with and the prices pretty much can't be beat.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
Had one. Very accurate rifle with 40 and 50 grain bullets. Used for coyotes as a truck gun.
I thought it was an excellent rifle.
Originally Posted by AJD

They are a 9 twist and its a mag contour barrel...this would basically make it balance out better, and shoot virtually any bullet under 70 grains that you want to shoot, plus do it accurately.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
It's listed as a 12 twist but I measured mine and it's 9. Then again mine was new but old stock- it had the external screw in the trigger. So maybe the new ones are 12? Who knows.
It's listed as a 12 twist but I measured mine and it's 9. Then again mine was new but old stock- it had the external screw in the trigger. So maybe the new ones are 12? Who knows.

The damn website lists it as 9 twist...but they've been known to do that before......

Regardless...it will need a new trigger...
Thanks guys, I was thinking the predator, whose barrel contour I like, is a 12 and for some reason the 7SS listed as a 9. But who knows what going on with them?

Thanks for the advice on the trigger. I have replaced several in the past, can't remember what/whose I used.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
My Predator came as a 1 in 9 twist and it shoots the heavier bullets just fine though the 75 gr. Hornady BTHP is the longest bullet I have tried. This talk of stocks, Are the black ones the same as the painted ones on the Predator model? If so they balance pretty good with the light 18 1/2 inch barrel of my 7-08. The Walnut stock that came on it was very butt heavy, pretty but muzzle light to the extreme.
Posted By: Tejano Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/10/19
Let see replace the stock, trigger and barrel and it's just right, might as well build one. I like the wood stocked models and especially the Manlichers from the Custom shop and the Custom KS version. If I were to keep it stock the SS model would be nice. I like the versions with a 20" barrel if not full stocked. Weight can be added in the barrel channel to reduce the muzzle light feel, but this doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by AJD

Go for it![/quote]

I need to rethink this.
[/quote]

Regarding the Weatherguard V2, I was thinking of the standard 24" sporter with the barrel cut back to 20", not the H-BAR style.

These have a 1-9" ROT and I think that they are Weatherby's number VTG223RR4O.

[/quote]

Regarding the Weatherguard V2, I was thinking of the standard 24" sporter with the barrel cut back to 20", not the H-BAR style.

These have a 1-9" ROT and I think that they are Weatherby's number VTG223RR4O.[/quote]

Thanks
Originally Posted by rickt300
My Predator came as a 1 in 9 twist and it shoots the heavier bullets just fine though the 75 gr. Hornady BTHP is the longest bullet I have tried. This talk of stocks, Are the black ones the same as the painted ones on the Predator model? If so they balance pretty good with the light 18 1/2 inch barrel of my 7-08. The Walnut stock that came on it was very butt heavy, pretty but muzzle light to the extreme.

I had no idea the Predators have a 9 twist.

Thanks
You gals are fhuqking HILARIOUS,only because you are doing your best. The STUPID is plum fhuqking amazing. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint...............
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/11/19
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You gals are fhuqking HILARIOUS,only because you are doing your best. The STUPID is plum fhuqking amazing. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

So kind of you to be concerned.
Few things funnier than a fhuqking Texan,TRYING to "talk" rifles. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Well it is better than constantly talking irrelevant bullshit.
Sweetheart,

NOTHING matters more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your quivering ass,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................
Posted By: Adamjp Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/11/19
...NOTHING matters more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses...

Can you explain why the Model 7 (or 700 for that matter) does not have constant twist rate, throat geometry and COAL?
Cite the chambering and Model,because they assuredly different in their consistencies and how they hit/miss same. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.................
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/11/19
Originally Posted by Adamjp
...NOTHING matters more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses...

Can you explain why the Model 7 (or 700 for that matter) does not have constant twist rate, throat geometry and COAL?

Not answering for Stick but my take is:

1. Twist rate - on a .223 (either 7 or 700) Remington is missing the boat on most twists being slow. 8 or faster allows you to shoot longer 7's5 and below...maybe some above. 9 puts you on a maybe/maybe not bubble for longer 75's. To me it's a wash on 7 vs 700 here.

2 & 3. Throat and COAL can be tied together somewhat. The longer one's throated the more room you need to seat bullets out....you can go more in depth on this but end result is it's nice to be able to kiss easily and adjust from there. Having more mag box length to play with is nice, especially with longer bullets. With 7's or 700's it's an easy spacer fix on mag boxes so it's a wash to me. The 700 has the advantage of being able to go with an extended mag box on a short action round but with a .223 it's a null point...... There's only 1 quality DBM that I'm aware of for the M7 so that can be done....but the 700 has a lot more options on bottom metal.
1) They don't a 223 anywhere nearly correct on any platform,other than Krunchenticker and under an umbrella.

2) The magbox slide is viable,but can't "help" RPM unfortunately.

Never seen a Seven wearing AICS DBM.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

[Linked Image]
http://www.cdiprecisiongunworksstore.com/remington-model-7-micro-7-aac-model-7/

http://pacifictoolandgauge.com/remi...0-model-7-stealth-dbm-for-aics-mags.html
Funny how you gals gotta Google everything! Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/11/19
Sweetheart,

NOTHING matters more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses. Congratulations?!?
You *could* just go to a different cartridge. laugh

You are such a fuggin' gem!
Trybone,

Feel free to "unleash" your Imagination and it's Pretend,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...................

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/11/19
Trybone,

Feel free to "unleash" your Imagination and it's Pretend,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...................

[Linked Image]

I'm still waiting to read about all the trophies you've acquired there, Mr. 40thou.

You'd be better off adding 40 thou to your pointy little head.
Trybone,

You are an EPIC Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!................

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ingwe

The damn website lists it as 9 twist...but they've been known to do that before......

Regardless...it will need a new trigger...

If I could find one in a 9 twist , I'd have it reamed to the AI version. I'm getting intrigued with that caliber.
DumbThomas,

One thing is for fhuqking certain about Whining Texans and that's when it's all said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for doing your best and the EPIC Oblivious Humor associated with those efforts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
Are you going to be gay all of your miserable life?
DumbThomas,

Your Homoerotic Fantasies are more than a touch telling. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for coming out of them closets,you "rough and tumble" Texan you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................
Sweetheart,

Some things matter more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses. Congratulations?!?

Light accurate rifles with good triggers shooting adequate bullets at reasonable speeds matter more than some long shot perfect bullet paper punching set up.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your quivering ass,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

I don't see a lot of evidence you shoot a lot other than your mouth off. I admit to only shooting 50 to 400 rounds a week on average as I am retired and it is my hobby.

Reading your rants causes me to consider that your meth supply is not reliable enough to suit you.

Hint.

I admit you are a funny SOB at times.

Well I guess you don't call coyotes much. Just don't need much more range than a 221 fireball offers for the vast majority of that pursuit. I do shoot a lot of paper but almost all of that is 200 yards or less. The grass and trees limit my longest shots to 200 yards so some fancy tipped match bullet is not needed. In fact I typically use 45gr Speer and Hornady bullets pushed to 3000 fps with perfect satisfaction. I do occasionally use the 223 for feral hog hunting but not often preferring my 7-08, 7x57 or 308 by a lot for night hunting. You must not actually do much hunting other than deer from boats as you post few pictures of game animals. What you think I need for my hunting and paper punching is irrelevant as you have no idea what I do when hunting.
Sweetheart,

I get it,that you don't get it(and never will),due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Congratulations?!?

Your "hard charging" pursuits are fhuqking HILARIOUS,simply due the single fact,that you are doing your BEST. I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,more than you could fathom,if only because NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than the Oblivious Humor of a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Been using CDI for a while. I wasn't aware of the PT&G. Thanks.

Posted By: JPro Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/11/19
If a person wants to do a cheap/light knockaround Remington bolt gun for fun and varmints and whatever, an ADL SS 700 .243 can be had for under $500. Chop it to 21-22" and it'll be pretty handy, but balance better than an M7. Mine is 21.5" and shoots the 105 Hornady HPBT very well with RL26. Recoil is light, and reach is fairly long. Deer and hogs do not care for it, and I don't sweat it getting wet or dirty. It's not the high-volume shooter a .223 is, but it's another option for a factory gun.
Cheaper than dirt has Model 7 Predators selling for less than $400. right now. Tempted to buy another one just because. In 223, 243 and 22-250.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/rem...k-brush-camo-finish/FC-047700859521.html
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I am looking at both, I like that CDi offers free inletting. PT&G is hit-or-miss at best w/delivery times and CS is nonexistent. CDi has been very responsive to my emails and such, and the rifle will be sent out on my R&R from Korea.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I am looking at both, I like that CDi offers free inletting. PT&G is hit-or-miss at best w/delivery times and CS is nonexistent. CDi has been very responsive to my emails and such, and the rifle will be sent out on my R&R from Korea.

CDI has been great to send rifles to and have in-letting done. Simple and easy. It's something that you can do yourself but they do a great job and it only costs shipping.

I much prefer CDI's bottom metal being flush with the stock compared to the Stealth's drop below. There's not a flush mag for the .223 but there are options for flush mags on regular short action aics mags....and the ruger 3 round mag is a very close option....they'll work with CDI, Not sure if they will with PT&G.

The only thing I'd change on CDI's bm is to make the mag release integrated in the trigger guard rather than a paddle type.
Pardon a CDI being pictured,in the flesh. Congratulations?!?

Key to shopping PT&G,is buying it from another Vendor.

HINT..................
Sweetheart,

Hint.

Mine should be alright on those issues
Neck diameter? Freebore?

Hint..............
Posted By: Adamjp Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/12/19
useless dribble....
Never seen a Seven wearing AICS DBM
...more dribble

Does not seem you look terribly hard, but with a masturbation problem like yours you probably can't see terribly far anyway.

I don't like DBMs on hunting rifles. Never found the need to quick reload on varmits or deer.

Sadly little sticky man you derail threads more effectively than anything else.

Standing by for the profanity laced put down that you will inevitably come back with, but since you are as unoriginal in those as you are with your alleged knowledge of shooting and hunting you should think about the fact that death is coming for you. Think about your life and if your presence on this forum is all your legacy is, then perhaps you should stop and think...

Do you want to be remembered as the dickhead you appear to be on this forum?
useless dribble....
...more dribble

Does not seem you look terribly hard, but with a masturbation problem like yours you probably can't see terribly far anyway.

I don't like DBMs on hunting rifles. Never found the need to quick reload on varmits or deer.

Standing by for the profanity laced put down that you will inevitably come back with, but since you are as unoriginal in those as you are with your alleged knowledge of shooting and hunting you should think about the fact that death is coming for you. Think about your life and if your presence on this forum is all your legacy is, then perhaps you should stop and think...

Madamjp,

Your innate ability to be fhuqking CLUELESS,is simply magnificent! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" at your Homoerotic Tendencies...you "lucky" kchunt. Do describe your version of "experience" with AICS DBM's and the platforms you "used" them upon,mainly because your Imagination and Pretend is funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my Posting a picture of a Seven wearing same and the HILARITY of your crossed-eyes missing that obvious,is fhuqking a beautiful thing! Thank you for the Melting Snowflake Routine and your VERY Tender Feelers,which really tugs at heart strings. LAUGHING! Hint.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than "giving" answers. Hint.

You CLUELESS Window Licking Dumb Fhuqks are a RIOT!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/12/19
useless dribble....
...more dribble

Madamjp,

Your innate ability to be fhuqking CLUELESS,is simply magnificent! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" at your Homoerotic Tendencies...you "lucky" kchunt. Do describe your version of "experience" with AICS DBM's and the platforms you "used" them upon,mainly because your Imagination and Pretend is funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my Posting a picture of a Seven wearing same and the HILARITY of your crossed-eyes missing that obvious,is fhuqking a beautiful thing! Thank you for the Melting Snowflake Routine and your VERY Tender Feelers,which really tugs at heart strings. LAUGHING! Hint.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than "giving" answers. Hint.

You CLUELESS Window Licking Dumb Fhuqks are a RIOT!

Hint.

Damn Stick you are missing out on a promising career in customer service!
Sweetie,

My people skeelz are beyond compare. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks crack me up!

Bless yourr heart for trying.

Hint.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/12/19
Sweetie,

My people skeelz are beyond compare. Congratulations?!?
Yes they are!
You are an expert at driving people away, like your wife.
Trybone,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking RIOT!

Hint.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/12/19
Trybone,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. Congratulations?!?
Why do you keep bringing that up?
You are one strange freak.
Trybone,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!............
Neck diameter? Freebore?

Hint..............

No turn for lapua brass and throated for 75 ELDs seated to base of the neck
Posted By: Adamjp Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/12/19
Not unexpected.

Try this set of descriptions litte sticky man.

Rick, many of us cannot understand why you permit this person to continue.
Originally Posted by PathFilmsNZ
Neck diameter? Freebore?

Hint..............

No turn for lapua brass and throated for 75 ELDs seated to base of the neck

In other words you do not know neck diameter,or freebore. Congratulations?!?

NO "surprises" there.

Hint.....................
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/13/19
Not unexpected.

Try this set of descriptions litte sticky man.

Rick, many of us cannot understand why you permit this person to continue.

We need a close up of a bad example?
Video perhaps,for THE Dumbest of Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking HOOT!

DBM's For STUPID Fhuqkers And Especially Texans RINK

Hint.

More video for STUPID Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

DBM's For 223's RINK

Hint.

LAUGHING!............
Even more videos for STUPID Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

DBM's For 6BR's RINK

Hint.

LAUGHING!.........
Hey I got a world-record 2 semi-polite responses before being abused. Cool.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/15/19
Is it possible he's actually not an [bleep]? Informative videos.
Posted By: Adamjp Re: Model 7 SS .223 Remington - 07/16/19
Originally Posted by rickt300
Is it possible he's actually not an [bleep]? Informative videos.

No.
© 24hourcampfire