Home
Posted By: limabean Sako finnbear - 07/11/19
Any opinions on these? Trigger seems heavy, are they adjustable? Has original wood stock and a fiberglass stock as well. Seems to be in good shape, caliber is 30-06. Is it worth 600.00?
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Sako finnbear - 07/11/19
Good buy(assuming sound),not my jam though. Blued/Walnut are steep concessions.

Triggers adjust easily.

Hint...............
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Sako finnbear - 07/11/19
Agreed
Posted By: hanco Re: Sako finnbear - 07/11/19
Depends on condition. Any pics of the rifle? I bought a real nice early L61 for 400.00 on here a couple of years ago for 400.00. It’s a 30-06 also,
Posted By: limabean Re: Sako finnbear - 07/12/19
Don't have any pictures, the fiberglass stock is a McMillan the blueing looks good. The walnut stock is in pretty good shape.
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: Sako finnbear - 07/12/19
Had one in 7mm Rem Mag. Beautiful gun. A tad heavy. Smooth bolt with decent trigger. $600 is a fair price if it's in good condtion. Sold mine for $900 as I just did not like the 7mm mag for runty whitetail, which is all I hunt.
Posted By: Kellywk Re: Sako finnbear - 07/12/19
Good rifles. Depending on condition $600 is probably a good buy especially with the extra stock, you could probably get $150-$200 on eBay for the synthetic stock if you wanted to recoup some of your purchase price. Trigger is adjustable.
Posted By: RMerta Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
Limabean there are a couple YouTube videos on adjusting the Sako trigger. Fairly simple
Posted By: hanco Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
My 30-06 is the bottom rifle.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Triggers adjust easily.

Hint...............

Wow! A coherent and succinct post from Stick, but he is right, that is a good deal...
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Triggers adjust easily.

Hint...............

Wow! A coherent and succinct post from Stick, but he is right, that is a good deal...

A broken clock is right twice per day.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Triggers adjust easily.

Hint...............

I wouldn't know. Stick is a rude and obnoxious jerk of the first order. Put him on ignore long ago.
Yet another "hard charging" Texan flaunting her Imaginary Pretend Ignore! Congratulations?!?

That Whine sure is soothin'!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: blairvt Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
Big Stick is the kind of coward that hides behind a computer. I’m sure he wouldn’t talk to anyone like that in real life. At least not more than once. Now go ahead and prove again what a prick you are.
clairvd,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...if only in the failed aspirations of "convincing" yourself,of those things you most NEED to hear. Congratulations?!?

You've a MAGNIFICENT Whine...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint..................
I knew you couldn’t resist
To the owner of 24 hour campfire. Is this the kind of crap you want on here? Haven’t we had enough of him yet?
clairvd,

Pardon Facts and Physics troubling you so. Congratulations?!?

Maybe hold your breath,for an "encore"?

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................
Just noticed where you live. I’ll be at Elmendorf Air Force Base in a few weeks. Would love to meet you somewhere to continue this in private.
clairvd,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Might you be Ovulating and staring the calendar in the face,with fingers crossed?

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................
How about you PM me your address instead of whatever crap you just said. Enough talk.
clairvd,

You HORNY Kchunt...aren't you fresh! Congratulations?!?

How about if you go to the Hospital and have them remove about 17 quarts of Estrogen,from your Tender Titties.

Bless your heart,for the CRYING...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Waiting on that address
clairvd,

You are waiting on a "life",a "paycheck" and a FIRST fhuqking "clue"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

Laughing!..................
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Sako finnbear - 07/13/19
You might as well watch a rock grow. Stinky's not coming out from her underground trailer.
But this might be fun however. Someone in Stinky's neighborhood, call'n the little rat outside for a party.

Stay tuned boys n girls.
Now ain't that a not so "curious" commonality,that it's THE thing both you Whining Kchunts share...is your NOTHINGNESS. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for Crying though!

Hint.

Laughing!................
Don't ask me, I have no idea what she said.
Still waiting. Don’t you want a chance to say whatever the hell it is that you try to say to me in person? Why does someone keep talking after they have proven to everyone they are a coward? Starting to think some kind of mental illness is involved and he just can’t help himself. Sad really
clairvd,

Your Retardation IS certainly Mental and the only thing you "own"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Your Man Lust Fantasies are telling.

Bless your heart for WHINING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: verhoositz Re: Sako finnbear - 07/14/19
Really woud like more info and pics on the SAKO...Yes it could be a steal of a deal all things considered...too bad it is in 30'06 though, at least for my purposes.
Ron
Posted By: blairvt Re: Sako finnbear - 07/15/19
still waiting. Anyone think he would really meet? All talk
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Sako finnbear - 07/15/19
Originally Posted by blairvt
still waiting. Anyone think he would really meet? All talk

Wasting your time, he gets off on this.
Posted By: hanco Re: Sako finnbear - 07/15/19
He enjoys aggravating guys that take the bait he casts out there. You can tell he is intelligent from his posts.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Sako finnbear - 07/15/19
Not to derail this classic thread but I have a question for the Sako Illuminati. I found a L-579 deluxe for sale at the not so local gunshop. It is chambered in 243 , has iron sights and a foreend tip, blonde wood. What were the approximate dates for the Garcia Guns and would this not qualify as one. I asked the salesman a little while ago on the phone and he could not see Garcia markings on it. They want 1295 for it and it looks NIB.
Posted By: Trystan Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19
Sold my Sako Finnbear. I believe they are an excellent firearm of the highest quality just not my cup of tea. A bit heavy and way to pretty to ruin dragging through the brush

Trystan
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Not to derail this classic thread but I have a question for the Sako Illuminati. I found a L-579 deluxe for sale at the not so local gunshop. It is chambered in 243 , has iron sights and a foreend tip, blonde wood. What were the approximate dates for the Garcia Guns and would this not qualify as one. I asked the salesman a little while ago on the phone and he could not see Garcia markings on it. They want 1295 for it and it looks NIB.

Seems high but Im not a sakocollector.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19

I had two L61R Finnbear’s a Firearms International 7mm mag and a .30-06 Mannlicher that was just on the Garcia/FI cusp. Both were beautiful, well executed guns, but they were a little heavy.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19

Garcia era began in 1972.
Posted By: hanco Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19
I never thought Sakos as heavy, the feel just right to me.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19
Originally Posted by hanco
I never thought Sakos as heavy, the feel just right to me.

The one I was looking at felt fantastic , perfectly balanced
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Sako finnbear - 07/16/19
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Garcia era began in 1972.

Have to call him and get the serial number, if that helps
© 24hourcampfire