Home
Posted By: Fotis Labradar issues - 07/23/19
Anyone has a quick fix on how to get constant velocity readings. I would appreciate it. My main problem is when I switch from rifle to rifle it seems I got to reposition that unit every single time and I don't know why. I have it set to 18in as far as the trigger goes
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Labradar issues - 07/23/19
I usually use the doppler mode for the “trigger”. My only problem is that sometimes I’ll forget to change from pistol mode to rifle mode or vice versa and i’ll miss a shot.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Labradar issues - 07/26/19
It seems like I have to change the position of the unit in respect to the muzzle for every gun I shoot
Posted By: shinbone Re: Labradar issues - 07/26/19
For myself, as long as the muzzle of each rifle is in the same position relative to the Labradar microphone, I don’t need to make any changes as I switch from rifle to rifle. This for going between a .223 Rem and a .264WM, no brakes
Posted By: Rodell Re: Labradar issues - 07/30/19
If you are the only one on the range, set it to be more sensitive. I set mine to maximum when I'm alone and I never miss a shot.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Labradar issues - 07/30/19
Yup that worked
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Labradar issues - 08/05/19
Only problem I have is that it goes through batteries in a hurry. No point in having one without a remote battery pack.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Labradar issues - 08/05/19
True I have a battery pack
© 24hourcampfire