Home
Mauser M18 6.5 PRC 22" Synthetic 5rd Mag Bolt Action Rifles running $499 on sale, the one review I saw liked the gun BUT has anyone here tried one out.
just buy it for the coupon and sell the rifle. That seems to be what some are doing.
J P Sauer has the same deal, been looking at them. I have a Sauer 101 but it is not the same as the M18. It would be the M12 a good decent rifle. Seen a couple of M18's for cheap locally as well sold NIB guessing they wanted the Minox 50% coupon.
Not a PRC, but the Fieldsports channel did a long feature on one and an M12 IIRC, out to very long range at some shooting school with an expert coach. Very impressive. I like the pricier M12 a bit more, and the very pricey M03 a lot more! Look on YouTube. It's a good video even if you aren't buying one.
The M18 is a solid, accurate rifle in any caliber its made in and shares some common parts with the Sauer 100 (magazines, is one example). These guns are made in Isny, Germany in the same factory as the high grade Blasers, Sauers and Mausers.
It will shoot as well as you are capable of shooting it.
© 24hourcampfire