Home
Kimber sucks, Leupold sucks, the CDS is for morons, the 308 isn't adequate, Sierra Gamkings blow... I get it.

Since the elk opener is a bit over a month away I figured I'd better wipe the dust off my 308 Kimber MT. I haven't shot it for nearly a year and a half. Last time I'd only shot to 300 yards, so thought I'd make sure the CDS thingy is on at 500.

I set up the target at 500, walked back to the truck, sat down, dialed to 500 and shot 3 rounds - I called out the 3rd, knowing I'd shanked it... I did. Yeah, I suck too.

Still, for a rifle that is 6lbs at the bench, it's probably good enough, even though the 2.5-8x36 isn't adequate for 500 yard shooting.

[Linked Image]

A crowd gathering to observe the foolishness...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I don’t know how you get by!!! 🤣🤣

Good shootin, I usually “get by” with shiit riggin too, suppose this year will be no different..
Hopefully my crappy rig shoots as well....nearly the same exact setup except the bullet...even the powder and primer...210Ms and somewhere around that same varget charge seem to be preferable by the couple 308s I've loaded for.
I am really sorry you have had to live like this Brad. I realize that not wanting to shoot the rifle all year is sign of just how depressed this has made you. At least you have come to terms with it and came foreword. 😂

Not dragging your 6.5 out this year?
It's depressing isn't it?

smallfry, the 6.5 is really perking but I'm still a 308 Luddite so figured I'd stick with it this year (not a lot of available time to completely iron-out the 6.5).

The last two bulls I killed fell to this rifle, so thought I'd stick with it. I've been exploring the limits of crap bullets, so figured this year shouldn't be any different with the Sierra...

7x7 with a 165 Speer Hot Core:

[Linked Image]

6x6 with a 165 Hdy BTSP:

[Linked Image]
The stainless M70 FW 30-06 I bought off you sucks too. I bought a Winlite M70 270 for the stock that sucks and swapped the stocks. I put an O-ring in the barrel channel and mounted High Brass' fixed Leupold 6x with a P&D reticle for a total sucks rig. laugh
I don't know how you live with yourself using junk gear like that.

Okie John
At least you have a decent little pickup.
So sad, the bullet just drips out of the muzzle and falls on the ground. You better get something the fanboys will rave about. lol.
Decent(?) it's a crapper Toyota. LOL
Also crap truck grin
Originally Posted by StrayHorse
Also crap truck grin

Yeah, forgot to mention that...
Originally Posted by Brad
Also crap truck grin

Poor Brad. Keep your stick on the ice little buddy, things'll look up eventually.

(We got our 17 year old a similar setup for his first rifle. 308 Montana w/ VXII 2-7. He loves it and it stacks the 150TTSX. He hasn't killed any bulls as good as yours yet tho. wink )
Originally Posted by Wrongside
Also crap truck grin

Poor Brad. Keep your stick on the ice little buddy, things'll look up eventually.

(We got our 17 year old a similar setup for his first rifle. 308 Montana w/ VXII 2-7. He loves it and it stacks the 150TTSX. He hasn't killed any bulls as good as yours yet tho. wink )
You should have gotten him a decent scope. That Leupold junk will doom him to certain failure according to the experts over on the optics forum.
Heck, I've shot a deer with a Marlin X7 with a Tasco scope and Core Lokt ammo.
Well, crap! 😂

I still love my 308 as well... and my Tacoma.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Must have been a fluke. Either that or you're a prayin' man shooting at a deer with a mighty sinful past.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Must have been a fluke. Either that or you're a prayin' man shooting at a deer with a mighty sinful past.

Worse yet it was a 270! laugh
Those Bulls would have looked significantly deader if you had used a .30-06.
You forgot to mention how crappy Varget is.
Originally Posted by 16bore
You forgot to mention how crappy Varget is.

True, decidedly low tech, non-glitzy and unworthy of skinny jeans.
Originally Posted by battue
Those Bulls would have looked significantly deader if you had used a .30-06.

So I’m told. Those Arkansas elk must be tough.
Originally Posted by Huntr
Well, crap! 😂

You suck too Chip... at least you’re smart enough to use 155 Scenars. grin
Oh, brad, your sling is a piece of shiit too!!! 🤣
Originally Posted by Huntr
Well, crap! 😂

You suck too Chip... at least you’re smart enough to use 155 Scenars. grin

😁
Almost forgot the crappy Talleys too. Are they crappy low or crappy mediums? I like a piece of crap like that, except I’d only shoot crappy factory ammo..
Yeah your lucky to get those chitty 165gr Sierra Gamekings to shoot in a 1:10 twist .308 Win 😁....Hb
Stick will not approve....... ping pong bullets and chit riggin...... at least he shares your choice of rides... smile
I’d sell that rifle if I were you

[Linked Image][/quote]

You drive the same truck as sugartits that weird.
Hory Shet. Sum Ting Wong.

Probably the last 3 shots it will shoot smaller than a barn door.
It's depressing isn't it?

smallfry, the 6.5 is really perking but I'm still a 308 Luddite so figured I'd stick with it this year (not a lot of available time to completely iron-out the 6.5).

The last two bulls I killed fell to this rifle, so thought I'd stick with it. I've been exploring the limits of crap bullets, so figured this year shouldn't be any different with the Sierra...

7x7 with a 165 Speer Hot Core:

[Linked Image]

6x6 with a 165 Hdy BTSP:

[Linked Image]

Imagine the possibilities with a 300 Ultra Mag in your paws...Grins. 😎
Nice furs Brad! 😉
Kimber sucks, Leupold sucks, the CDS is for morons, the 308 isn't adequate, Sierra Gamkings blow... I get it.

Since the elk opener is a bit over a month away I figured I'd better wipe the dust off my 308 Kimber MT. I haven't shot it for nearly a year and a half. Last time I'd only shot to 300 yards, so thought I'd make sure the CDS thingy is on at 500.

I set up the target at 500, walked back to the truck, sat down, dialed to 500 and shot 3 rounds - I called out the 3rd, knowing I'd shanked it... I did. Yeah, I suck too.

Still, for a rifle that is 6lbs at the bench, it's probably good enough, even though the 2.5-8x36 isn't adequate for 500 yard shooting.

[Linked Image]

A crowd gathering to observe the foolishness...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dude, that sucks! My Kimber sucks almost as bad!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Stick will not approve....... ping pong bullets and chit riggin...... at least he shares your choice of rides... smile

Pards be cuttin checks!
550yds from the truck...Tundras make for a decent shooting bench...😎

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Beaver10

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great shooting.
A Montana with a better scope than a Leupold is a great combo. I am digging a 20+ oz scope. Use whatever bullet you want. Talleys will crack on you too. I still use them on my 6.5 kimber.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Cmon.you can take a selfie while in position!
Well “crap”.......better luck next time! wink memtb
You should have gotten him a decent scope. That Leupold junk will doom him to certain failure according to the experts over on the optics forum.

LOL. Well, truth be known, he saved up for and bought the scope of his choosing. Mom and Dad bought him the rifle, he had to scope it.

We have a variety of scopes in the house, and keep an eye on all of them- so far his VXII is performing fine, but I have owned some Leupolds with wacky behaviour in the past.

We may soon have 2- 84M 308s in the house. My wife did her Hunter's Ed last winter and is raring to go this fall. I have a line on a nice used Kimber Hunter in 308 and based on the performance of my kiddo's Montana, I'd love to grab it for her. Load her some light TTSXs and find her some deer... wink
Tundras make for a decent shooting bench...😎

Indeed!
Almost forgot the crappy Talleys too. Are they crappy low or crappy mediums? I like a piece of crap like that, except I’d only shoot crappy factory ammo..

Crappy lows... I'm nearing the 30 pair Talley Lightweight mark, and haven't had a problem with them yet, but like Eeyore I'm expecting a problem any decade now - smile

Man I'm trying... keep taking pucks in the teeth though... maybe someday I'll be a real hunter... sigh.*
Originally Posted by Judman
Oh, brad, your sling is a piece of shiit too!!! 🤣

You HAD to bring that up... thanks for nothing.
Are these crappy iPhone pics too?
Are these crappy iPhone pics too?

Indeed... nothing but the worst.
Brad;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that this finds you and your fine family well on this second weekend of September.

Thanks for sharing the photos of the grand bulls, they are the stuff my dreams are made of anyway, so I can't find negative comment within me there.

My late father used a .308 in a Model 100 no less, to kill quite a few Saskatchewan moose, and I personally know of more than one BC grizzly that died from a .308 too, so there is that.

Honestly if we're going to pick nits on anything, I'd have to point out that the color of your electrical tape isn't blue, but then in typical Canuck fashion I'll have to apologize for doing so... laugh

Thanks again for the photos and good luck on your hunts this fall Brad.

Dwayne
If that electrical tape isn’t 3M, then it’s crap...
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Brad;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that this finds you and your fine family well on this second weekend of September.

Thanks for sharing the photos of the grand bulls, they are the stuff my dreams are made of anyway, so I can't find negative comment within me there.

My late father used a .308 in a Model 100 no less, to kill quite a few Saskatchewan moose, and I personally know of more than one BC grizzly that died from a .308 too, so there is that.

Honestly if we're going to pick nits on anything, I'd have to point out that the color of your electrical tape isn't blue, but then in typical Canuck fashion I'll have to apologize for doing so... laugh

Dwayne

Morning Dwayne.

A personal question if I may...do you actually know any profanity, other than "gosh darn" that is?
Brad;

Dwayne

So now, I feel like crap... am I truly an ugly American? I don't use blue tape, so I may have offended my neighbor to the North? Gosh darn, I hate the thought of that...

On the other hand, I do use 3M tape, so does that dilute this entire experiment in crappiness?

I'm really not sure which way to turn now... it seems this little guy no longer has his stick on the ice, nor ball in hand... crap.

[Linked Image]

If you were truly up with it you would be using blue Nitto tape.
So when are you going to sell that piece of junk and get something that shoots?
JSTUART;
Good morning to you good sir, I hope all is well with you and your fine family on the start of this second week in September.

Since you've asked me an honest question, I'll give you as honest a reply as I'm able sir.

Way, way back in the day I was renting a room from my favorite cousin and her boyfriend in Calgary. She's gone now, taken much too young from recurring breast cancer, but we had a relationship such that she'd speak truth into my life and I'd listen.

One Friday evening we were sitting in a local bar discussing the week and she asked me, "Do you ever listen to yourself Dwayne? You have an incredibly foul mouth". Please understand Corrine was no prude by anyone's measure and coming from her I took a couple steps back.

After that, I made a promise to myself that I would attempt to communicate with my fellow humans - and most cows and horses too - without excessive cussing. It was not easy by any stretch either I must add, I found it much, much easier to stop smoking than to stop cussing.

Most of my coworkers think I'm the oddest manager they've ever worked for in that I don't as a rule cuss much and neither do I get angry. That's another story for another day too... wink

Anyway sir, as I've often said, I'm very much a work in progress and struggle the same as most folks do in trying to be a better version of myself today than I was yesterday. Oh and no, I don't believe I succeed most days in that endeavor either sir.

Hopefully that didn't take a fun thread too far in the weeds and as a Canuck I'm sorry if it did.

I will say though that if it isn't 3M electrical tape, indeed it is lacking on so many levels.... laugh

All the best to you all JSTUART.

Dwayne

Edit to add;
I now feel so much better knowing it indeed is 3M tape!
Originally Posted by JSTUART

OK, now I really feel like crap. I had to google Nitto Tape... does this also mean I should be using a rifle Made in Japan?

Help...

OK, now I really feel like crap. I had to google Nitto Tape... does this also mean I should be using a rifle Made in Japan?

Help...

Brad;
Good afternoon again.

Not that it should make you feel any better being in the same boat as me with regard to tape, but I had to look up Nitto tape too... blush

Honestly don't believe they have such an animal on this side of the medicine line or if they do I've not noticed it.

All the best to you folks this fall again Brad and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

Everything Brad rolls with is junk...And, we haven’t even gotten to his second hand hunting clothes, boots or camp gear.

Luck seems to shine on this poor guy outta pity, obviously 🙄😎
Are those Turner's crappy bufflers?
Brad’s equipment is such crap that even his elk requested having it’s face covered, so it couldn’t be recognized...😂😎

[Linked Image]

LOL. Well, truth be known, he saved up for and bought the scope of his choosing. Mom and Dad bought him the rifle, he had to scope it.

We have a variety of scopes in the house, and keep an eye on all of them- so far his VXII is performing fine, but I have owned some Leupolds with wacky behaviour in the past.

Welllll, you must be forgetting about that mysterious 1 MOA shift in POI a few months ago and all the fun you guys had zeroing the scope initially wink
"That'll do pig...that'll do."

This is actually true. Make mine Super 88. :-)
You gotta get that cheap crap from Habor Freight.

Now I’m assuming you use a Buck knife too? Probably a folder. Or was it a Shrade Sharpfinger made in China?
JSTUART;
Good morning to you good sir, I hope all is well with you and your fine family on the start of this second week in September.

Since you've asked me an honest question, I'll give you as honest a reply as I'm able sir.

Way, way back in the day I was renting a room from my favorite cousin and her boyfriend in Calgary. She's gone now, taken much too young from recurring breast cancer, but we had a relationship such that she'd speak truth into my life and I'd listen.

One Friday evening we were sitting in a local bar discussing the week and she asked me, "Do you ever listen to yourself Dwayne? You have an incredibly foul mouth". Please understand Corrine was no prude by anyone's measure and coming from her I took a couple steps back.

After that, I made a promise to myself that I would attempt to communicate with my fellow humans - and most cows and horses too - without excessive cussing. It was not easy by any stretch either I must add, I found it much, much easier to stop smoking than to stop cussing.

Most of my coworkers think I'm the oddest manager they've ever worked for in that I don't as a rule cuss much and neither do I get angry. That's another story for another day too... wink

Anyway sir, as I've often said, I'm very much a work in progress and struggle the same as most folks do in trying to be a better version of myself today than I was yesterday. Oh and no, I don't believe I succeed most days in that endeavor either sir.

Hopefully that didn't take a fun thread too far in the weeds and as a Canuck I'm sorry if it did.

I will say though that if it isn't 3M electrical tape, indeed it is lacking on so many levels.... laugh

Dwayne

Edit to add;

Whilst I heartily approve of your personal stance on profanity you needs be aware that should you at any time in the future venture to this wide brown land you would be considered illiterate and somewhat lacking in the social graces.

I suggest reclining in front of a mirror every other day to practice with the word "bloody', though I understand that this is somewhat onerous and personally demeaning I believe you would find it liberating and a great boost to your social standing, with the added benefit of making your manner more confident and conversation more interesting.

After several months of this you could advance to the more daring and somewhat raunchier "heck".

Regards.

No need to thank me as I am always happy to assist our awkward and somewhat backward Canadian cousins.

Regards.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Weeelll, you must be forgetting about that mysterious 1 MOA shift in POI a few months ago and all the fun you guys had zeroing the scope initially wink

Nope. 'Fine' isn't the same as 'awesome' in my world.

But... My kiddo is still happy with his purchase, and far be it from me to wreck that on him. He's a smart boy, he'll draw his own conclusions. wink
Tundras make for a decent shooting bench...😎

Indeed!

I wish we could shoot from our truck beds up here! A Fish Cop could issue a ticket if I so much as leaned a loaded rifle against my Tundra's tire. Land of the semi-free...

Man I'm trying... keep taking pucks in the teeth though... maybe someday I'll be a real hunter... sigh.*

wink
JSTUART;

Dwayne

Edit to add;

Dwayne,

You're a gem. I love your comments and stories.
No need to thank me as I am always happy to assist our awkward and somewhat backward Canadian cousins.

Regards.

You bloody Kiwis are all the same... laugh grin

John

Regards.

JSTUART;
Good evening - almost tomorrow I now - to you sir, I trust all is well with you and yours and that you had a good Monday.

While I'm cognizant you've indicated a thanks in unnecessary at this juncture, I believe that should I not do so I'd be letting down my fellow countrymen in some way. wink

Since I'm aging and have been here on our cyber 'Fire for sometime, I'm likely repeating myself, but may or may not be blissfully unaware of that, so with your kind permission I'll press on.

We've got a fair few folks from your part of the world here in BC, most coming to snowboard, others to ski and some for the BC bud of course as well.

A couple of my co-workers were from different parts of Australia and while I couldn't detect any difference in the accent exactly, the combinations of cuss words were somewhat geographically unique. Very fondly I recall bursting out laughing on several occasions and asking them "what exactly did you just say?" laugh

While I'm not sure what travel destinations might be in my future at this juncture, I will be sure to take your advice to heart and practice a tad before heading into the southern hemisphere.

Thanks for the chuckle this morning anyway sir and all the best to you folks as we head into fall and you head into spring.

Dwayne
Here is my 15 year old son with a Kimber (although it’s chambered in the 7mm version of the 08), Leupold scope, Nosler BT’s, black tape, in Canada, without camouflage. This is at the 80 KM mark of the trip with another 40 to go and the scope is still zeroed today. No warranty department has been consulted. Miraculous

[Linked Image]
Actually Brad it looks like your version of the KISS principle. A quality one at that. Well done. MB

Weeelll, you must be forgetting about that mysterious 1 MOA shift in POI a few months ago and all the fun you guys had zeroing the scope initially wink

But... My kiddo is still happy with his purchase, and far be it from me to wreck that on him. He's a smart boy, he'll draw his own conclusions. wink

A fine woman and an awesome woman are about the same, in my world... grin

Certainly don't want to get him down on the scope, but as third-party observers we can be a bit more objective when he's not listening. wink

Dwayne,

A bigly +1.

Crappy lows... I'm nearing the 30 pair Talley Lightweight mark, and haven't had a problem with them yet, but like Eeyore I'm expecting a problem any decade now - smile

I wouldnt hold your breath. I have a set of LW's on my 300 Ultra that has been through 3 barrels and nearly twenty years of use as my primary hunting rifle.

Certainly don't want to get him down on the scope, but as third-party observers we can be a bit more objective when he's not listening. wink

You chose wisely then- not majoring in Engleesh. 😋😉

So, it exhibited the Leupold Shuffle. That’s almost expected at this point and really can be lived with for his uses. And possibly shifted once- rings, un-bedded rifle or scope? Honestly, I’d have a hard time saying it was his scope that shifted for sure. I’d lean that direction, but that may just be biased on my part. I’ll change my tune on that particular sample when he does... wink
Originally Posted by pathfinder76
Here is my 15 year old son with a Kimber (although it’s chambered in the 7mm version of the 08), Leupold scope, Nosler BT’s, black tape, in Canada, without camouflage. This is at the 80 KM mark of the trip with another 40 to go and the scope is still zeroed today. No warranty department has been consulted. Miraculous

[Linked Image]

Awesome. Our world would be in much better shape if more young men had an upbringing that had them outdoors and with their fathers more often.

You chose wisely then- not majoring in Engleesh. 😋😉

So, it exhibited the Leupold Shuffle. That’s almost expected at this point and really can be lived with for his uses. And possibly shifted once- rings, un-bedded rifle or scope? Honestly, I’d have a hard time saying it was his scope that shifted for sure. I’d lean that direction, but that may just be biased on my part. I’ll change my tune on that particular sample when he does... wink

hmmmm...

'fine
/fīn/

adjective
1. of high quality.
"this was a fine piece of filmmaking" '

You leaning toward the Leupold shuffle is showing your bias, as you said...biased by experience and facts wink

My initial comment wasn't an effort to bad-mouth the boy's scope, but was simply my way of pointing out that a scope exhibiting the Leupold shuffle isn't what most people on this forum would consider "working just fine".
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Actually Brad it looks like your version of the KISS principle. A quality one at that. Well done. MB

My version of that has Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley in it. wink
Off topic slightly, but another reason I like low profile Leupolds. They will ride like this for 100’s of miles without a hitch.

[Linked Image]
Off topic slightly, but another reason I like low profile Leupolds. They will ride like this for 100’s of miles without a hitch.

[Linked Image]

I like that scabbard. That pic almost makes me wanna hunt horseback.

This thread is friendly. Like a time machine to 2013. Maybe Dober will chime in soon.

Originally Posted by Walker6

This thread is friendly.

Typical Brad post.....always starting crap.....grin....

My initial comment wasn't an effort to bad-mouth the boy's scope...

Definitely never took it that way. All in good fun. wink
Originally Posted by Walker6

Maybe Dober will chime in soon.

That would be great.
Brad’s equipment is such crap that even his elk requested having it’s face covered, so it couldn’t be recognized...😂😎

Dying at the hands of a klutz is such an ignoble way to die I covered the poor buggers head in an effort to appease his spirit so I wouldn’t be impaled on his rack packing him out... a sort of cosmic critter revenge is quite possible.

Now I’m assuming you use a Buck knife too? Probably a folder. Or was it a Shrade Sharpfinger made in China?

It’s worse... with apologies to Dwayne, Wrongside, Pathfinder, and Jordan, it’s a Canadian made knife.

[Linked Image]

Are they custom rifle makers?

I’m so sorry for your son... such abuse at the hands of a father is borderline unforgivable.
Bolt-on swells are crap, too......
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Bolt-on swells are crap, too......

:-)

Dying at the hands of a klutz is such an ignoble way to die I covered the poor buggers head in an effort to appease his spirit so I wouldn’t be impaled on his rack packing him out... a sort of cosmic critter revenge is quite possible.

It’s worse... with apologies to Dwayne, Wrongside, Pathfinder, and Jordan, it’s a Canadian made knife.

[Linked Image]

Sorry, but that right there is a good knife. Doesn't fit with the rest of your stuff... grin
Haha. I've never even owned a Grohmann. Prolly makes me a crappy Canadian...
Great thread.
All good stuff.
Wishing you the best this coming hunting season.

Bust another big one.
[quote=Beaver10]Tundras make for a decent shooting bench...😎

Indeed!

I wish we could shoot from our truck beds up here! A Fish Cop could issue a ticket if I so much as leaned a loaded rifle against my Tundra's tire. Land of the semi-free...

Same laws here.
A loaded rifle touches a motor vehicle of any type,
loss of $$, and license

The only exceptions are for handicapped people with a doctor's signed form processed into
A special permit by the commission, and a loaded handgun under a concealed license.
In the second case, the handgun has to appear to be a self-defense weapon.
Better not try to slide a scoped Super Redhawk by them.

Are they custom rifle makers?

Well, they did make "Love Gun". wink

[Linked Image]

Awesome. Our world would be in much better shape if more young men had an upbringing that had them outdoors and with their fathers more often.

Plus that boys bolt is on the correct side whistle

[Linked Image]

I would have respected your crap more if it was a Havalon and Vortex glass laying there. Fancy pants.
Originally Posted by beretzs

[Linked Image]

He does have that for sure.

[Linked Image]

What I wouldn't give for a Kimber with the bolt on the wrongside...

[Linked Image]

It might keep him off your Mashburn... grin
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
[quote=Beaver10]Tundras make for a decent shooting bench...😎

Indeed!

Same laws here.
A loaded rifle touches a motor vehicle of any type,
loss of $$, and license

The only exceptions are for handicapped people with a doctor's signed form processed into
A special permit by the commission, and a loaded handgun under a concealed license.
In the second case, the handgun has to appear to be a self-defense weapon.
Better not try to slide a scoped Super Redhawk by them.

Shooting from the bed, door, hood, or top lid of a truck is not illegal if your target shooting here...Hunting is a different story, unless on private property, it is mostly illegal unless disabled...

Anybody wonder why Brad hides his face in his pictures? Because he’s Chinese, just like all his gear....😬😎
blush

Great thread Brad.

I'm often amused by "peoples" needs/wants, when it comes to hunting, fishing & camping gear !

I'll keep on using my low level stuff & continue to try to get the job done.
Using crap is a sport within itself....

I have to draw the line somewhere. And I think that would be it. laugh
Originally Posted by SKane

Dwayne,

A bigly +1.

Dwayne is first rate. We need more like him.

[Linked Image]

It might keep him off your Mashburn... grin

Laughing! Wrong sided does have its benefits.
[quote=Beaver10
Brad ....... his elk

[Linked Image]

Very Nice Brad ! Been trying to get drawn since '98 or '99.

Guys I've been busy and just trying to get caught up. Sept is hay season and AIN'T supposed to be this hot.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then my buddy got down and I had to take care of him........

[Linked Image]

I'm ready for some decent weather and rain.

Jerry

[Linked Image]

I like that rig. I've had one horse I could hunt and shoot off of. I have one now that is trainable but don't have any place to hunt on horseback.

Great Pic

Jerry
© 24hourcampfire