Home
Does anybody know their policy?

I cannot find it on the website?

15% down, term is 90 days. I used to work there.
You get the gun first right? Haha
Thanks lastround.

Is it a cash or CC downpayment?
Either cash, check, or credit card will work.
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Does anybody know their policy?

I cannot find it on the website?

http://gunblog.whittakerguns.com/lay-a-way/
I bet Whittakers does. Give em a call. Super easy guys to talk to.
Originally Posted by tzone

That's crazy!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by tzone

That's crazy!

Yeah . . . but they don't answer at 10:00pm when a guy notices that they have certain very nice rifles at about $400 under the usual street price.

Mismarked . . . . maybe . . . . but you don't want to wait until morning to call them. You just want to buy a couple.

More info on layaways received via email this morning.

We are changing up our website. We’ll explain the change in detail. We're changing all of our social media and our webpage to Whittaker Country. We're still Whittaker Guns. That's the name of our business, that's the name on the store. We're simply changing our online presence to Whittaker Country because social media and Google aren't gun friendly. The algorithms on Facebook, Instagram and Google prevent our posts from being shared. We've been throttled down frequently in the past so we're being proactive. Our goal is to have a better functioning site to get the products you want in your hands as simply and efficiently as possible. Same great store, same business, no change in ownership -- just changing the name and our site to better serve you!! ***CUSTOMERS WITH CURRENT ORDERS OR LAYAWAYS PLEASE READ***
If you have a current order or layaway on the existing site please call or email Cody. He will be able to explain how you need to move forward with your order. Here is his contact info [email protected] or 270-229-4304.

Thanks,
Whittaker Guns
Thanks for posting that Whttail.

I received that email too.

Did you buy yet?
......when a guy notices that they have certain very nice rifles at about $400 under the usual street price.

Mismarked . . . . maybe . . . . but you don't want to wait until morning to call them. You just want to buy a couple.

Happened to me Easter Sunday of 2008. I was perusing www.collectorsfirearms.com & noticed they had a rifle I really wanted & the price was very off kilter.

I called them immediately, asked if the rifle was still available. It seemingly took forever for the guy to come back on the phone. After several agonizing minutes, which always seem like hours, he picks up & says, "Yep, I have it in my hand."
I gave him my credit card number right then. I later took the gun to my gunsmith as I recognized the work that had been done on the stock. He asked me where I got it from & said the gun had only left their shop two weeks prior.

I am still very thankful to have it. It is my #1 favorite 308. There are times when you just gotta do all you can to grab it!

Did you buy yet?

Last night. X2.
im sure hes talking about the $1100ish fieldcrafts on there
Yeah, but I don't see the 22-250 on there.

Guess they are sold out?

Did you buy yet?

Last night. X2.

Congrats! BTW, don't push them on 90 days. Once, on day 91 they're kicked me in the ballz... My fault for sure, and it cost me.
Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure it's over before 90 days.
© 24hourcampfire