Home
Picked up a TC compass thirty-ought-six took it out to the range today with a 165 grain Nosler ballistic tips at 2850 with h4350 can't complain at all!!!

Then that glamorous 378 bee!!! What a gem. An elephant gun that shoots like a varmint gun! This is a 4 shot group with 270 grain Barnes lrx in my 378 WEATHERBY. and look at the velocity to boot well over 6,000 foot-pounds of energy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You're lying. It is common knowledge that no one can shoot a magnum that well. wink

I'd be pretty happy, too. Using them this fall?
That 378 is a wicked sob. How’s the recoil?😎. Asking for the guys that ain’t had the chance yet.
You need to take that over to Africa for a cape buffalo. Or maybe to AK for a grizzly. You helped me with my reloading of the 375 Ruger for my AK hunt. Bob
Anytime sir
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
You're lying. It is common knowledge that no one can shoot a magnum that well. wink

The 30-06 compass was bought on clearance as a loner gun. I belong to the Cheyenne chapter of Hunting with heroes and we take many disabled veterans out for hunts on donated tags. Some are in a bad way and don't own any guns.

The 378 will go for moose when I draw a tag or Africa when I retire.
Fred. The muzzle brake made by gunsmith Scott Weichel rox. Very little recoil.
Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

The 30-06 compass was bought on clearance as a loner gun. I belong to the Cheyenne chapter of Hunting with heroes and we take many disabled veterans out for hunts on donated tags. Some are in a bad way and don't own any guns.

The 378 will go for moose when I draw a tag or Africa when I retire.

Lol----My load for my WY bull moose was real close to yours. 56 1/2 grain IMR 4350 & 180 grain Hornady interlock. My 30/06 loved it, the bull not so much. Hope you draw the tag. Bob
The 378 will get the moose! LOL
Good shooting Fotis! smile
Thank you sir!
need something bigger
Working on it. A 375 BAS. Should be here next week guy finishing the build as we speak
Nice!

Todd
Originally Posted by OrangeDiablo
need something bigger

My 375 Bas should be here beginning of next week

Fotis,

Which action are you using ?

MK V squared and trued

Krieger Barrel with all the bells and whistles

I get a recoil induced headache just reading your range reports Fotis!

You could try the king of 2 mile with that rig...

Have you done any screwing around the ELR yet... like doing a scope dial up test (tall target test as Brian calls it)... to find out how far off you dial is.

I’m doing that for PRS, but it only gets worse the further you shoot.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Fotis,

Which action are you using ?

For the 375 BAS ????

375 Cheytac Imp
Manners stock
Bartlein Barrel 32" 7 twist
Terminator brake
Jewell trigger
Stiller action
Logan Halfacre Baer bottom metal

© 24hourcampfire