Home
Posted By: rickt300 Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/20/19
Finally got around to running his load of 26.0 grains of LVR under the 75 gr. Hornady HPBT over a chrony. 2 shots averaged it comes to 2931 fps which is pretty good coming from a 22 inch barreled 223 I think. This is also a tackdriver in this rifle, one of the best shooting loads I have tried in it.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/20/19
Even an alcoholic broken clock.....
Well even I have swayed from absolute perfection occasionally, Hah!
He knows a lot. Too bad his communication skills are so bad.
Laffin.....
I don't have a problem with him and he's given me some good info.
Just to verify, is LVR Leverevolution?
Originally Posted by Fotis
Even an alcoholic broken record.....

Fixed it for you.

He has some knowledge.

I think alot of it is just parroting the current fads.

His knowledge is far outweighed by his child-like attitude towards anyone who doesnt see things his way.

If he took a better approach to passing things on, and stopped ruining every thread he jumps in on, he may not be so unwelcome around here.

Just my 2 pennies.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/20/19
No Stick is certainly not FOS, but it does get tiring hauling around a Rosetta Stone to convert that exasperating Stickian Dialect back into regular colloquial English to ferret out the useful information.
Shadow
What is the bar in your in your avatar?
Thank you for your service!
Originally Posted by rickt300
Finally got around to running his load of 26.0 grains of LVR under the 75 gr. Hornady HPBT over a chrony. 2 shots averaged it comes to 2931 fps which is pretty good coming from a 22 inch barreled 223 I think. This is also a tackdriver in this rifle, one of the best shooting loads I have tried in it.

Moly or not?
Posted By: Shadow Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
Originally Posted by Texczech
Shadow

US Navy Combat Action Ribbon. From my Service in Vietnam as part of US Coast Guard Squadron Three, 1970-71
Free rent in sooo many heads.... He's welcome at my fire anytime.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
Stick who.... ?
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I don't have a problem with him and he's given me some good info.

Me too.

Sent him a PM with question some years back He was very cordial, very helpful.

DF
There is no joking around when it comes to rifles or loads with Stick and some guys here would do well to pick up on that.

I'll certainly concede that his delivery aint for everyone which is obvious.
Posted By: CRS Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
BS is best when placed on ignore IMO.
Originally Posted by Shadow
Originally Posted by Texczech
Shadow

US Navy Combat Action Ribbon. From my Service in Vietnam as part of US Coast Guard Squadron Three, 1970-71

My father in laws ribbon was completely different . My FIL's ribbons were a different color.
He was in the Air Force. He mostly did electronics on Naval subs.Thank you and and.Master Sargent Eugene Zabielski. I loved you Father in law.
Originally Posted by CRS
BS is best when placed on ignore if you're a chick IMO.

Fixified
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by CRS

Fixified

Don't go a start'n on hurting feelers!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
I grew up around way rougher, Stick doesn't bother me LOL
Posted By: Judman Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
City slickers best listen up!!!!Haha

Fuuckin just wow!!!!😂😂
Originally Posted by Judman
City slickers best listen up!!!!Haha

Fuuckin just wow!!!!😂😂

Uh huh....
'Stick goes out of his way to be a jerk to everybody who doesn't throw their rifles in a creek after wrapping their scopes in colored tape....
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
'Stick goes out of his way to be a jerk to everybody who doesn't throw their rifles in a creek after wrapping their scopes in colored tape....

And therefore?
Originally Posted by Shadow
No Stick is certainly not FOS, but it does get tiring hauling around a Rosetta Stone to convert that exasperating Stickian Dialect back into regular colloquial English to ferret out the useful information.

Great post, thanks for your service and Semper Paratus.
Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess...to the chagrin of Whining Fhuqking Texans,Peckerpole Princesses and Fence Hoppers the World over. They's glued to my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as they "live" vicariously. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Were there something better than Lever',I'd simply shoot it,but it rules the roost in all of my 223's,223AI's,270's,22BR,22 Grendels,224Wby,Seex Grendels,6BR's and the ilk. Nothing faster than 1-6.5",nothing slower than 8" and despite Snowflakes melting everywhere,boolits still matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. The Lollypop Gang is welcome to Google as they must and I'll simply gun Sinister Wares that actually exist,as per my leisure. Not that I don't enjoy STUPID Fhuqks waxing eloquent,upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are their's,in "shooting" their mouths and Imaginations. It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't and them Facts reliably fuel Windowlicker's very WELL founded Insecurities,for you "lucky" kchunts and your High Pitched Whine(s).

Feel free to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too tricky",to wrap your pointy heads around,because them declarations will be FUNNIER than fhuqk too. Hint..

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........................
Can you imagine being married to that.
The Stickophants are as amusing as BS himself.
Posted By: Bisley Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
And there we go
Originally Posted by shinbone
The Stickophants are as amusing as BS himself.

Aaw hell back in the day 3/4 of the campfire was "Stickophants" nowadays they have retreated back to the closet and you have to draw them out....
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by CRS

Fixified

crazy crazy crazy

Funnies from the fanboys.

Not mine. I put him on "ignore" many years ago for a reason. I prefer to deal with adults.
No problems with Stick

He's always been a straight shooter with me.

Pun intended....lol
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by CRS

Fixified

crazy crazy crazy

Funnies from the fanboys.

It's funny, literally laughable, how many guys go out of their way to express their feelings. It's free rent at its finest.

I don't personally see the need to agree with anyone all the time, on every occasion, from either angle. On things rifle, fishing, bullets and gear BS has enlightened me more than multiple dozens of other guys combined.

Don't like it, ignore it rather than blather about like the Paper Hat Brigade. Just an opinion on the matter.

Boomer you should invite Stick to ride around with you on the road. I bet by the second day you will join the Stick haters...... wink
Posted By: 1minute Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
I am so far behind on the "hints," I've given up. Wish one would just post up whatever it is he's thinking.
Hey Rick what rifle is that you're shooting out of? I've yet to get into the super high bc bullets and long range shooting but find it interesting.

Agreed. I have learned that if something upsets you, then just go on by. He knows what he talks about, much to the chagrin of many people. I, actually, am quite amused with his attacks, and because he triggers so many responses, it takes the boredom out of some of these threads. Anytime that I have pm'd him with a question, he has been more than willing to give his twist on it.
Whenever one of posts come around and start circling the toilet. Everyone comes out of the closet. My simple response is put him on ignore if you do not like his posts. I have found that is the best place for his 24hr persona, ignore.

Free rent is the fan boys sticking up for him. Are you back in grade school?
Originally Posted by irfubar

Boomer you should invite Stick to ride around with you on the road. I bet by the second day you will join the Stick haters...... wink

Based upon ACTUAL one on one interactions I've had, I highly doubt that. But we both have better chit to do than exploring our feelings for each other. wink
Originally Posted by CRS
Whenever one of posts come around and start circling the toilet. Everyone comes out of the closet. My simple response is put him on ignore if you do not like his posts. I have found that is the best place for his 24hr persona, ignore.

Free rent is the fan boys sticking up for him. Are you back in grade school?

Case in point. LOL Nobody needs to stick up for Stick, he's handling it just fine.

Based upon ACTUAL one on one interactions I've had, I highly doubt that. But we both have better chit to do than exploring our feelings for each other. wink

I'd be trading him for a truck stop hooker in a New York minute...... wink

Ok.
Anyone who could suffer through a day of his ego is a tougher man than me........ the hooker reference was in relation to value, in case that went over your head.... smile

Brian, maybe if we couldn't wipe out own ass too, and called the lying bushelor, on the phone, he might be different than online??? Ummmmm, breaker breaker liar larry, I like your like of schitt rifles with tape all over em, stupid scopes and cool paint jobs!!!!😂 rubble rubble, you've been led to water, hint, toldjaso, fresh from the kelpbed and Crockett reservation crew!!!! Haha
Sawed off rat turd talks like a chipmunk on crack.... Fuuck me.....
Sawed off rat turd talks like a chipmunk on crack.... Fuuck me.....

LMAO...... true dat
Anyone who could suffer through a day of his ego is a tougher man than me........ the hooker reference was in relation to value, in case that went over your head.... smile

You might have a point there on the first, and I have no interest in the second. wink
Can't fathom being so emotional. Good luck boys.

Oh bullchit Boomer..... when you get a little older and wiser your bullchit meter gets more sensetive... life is too short to suffer fools, If you choose to that's on you. IDGAF
Don’t see anyone in their emotional mind.... I can’t fathom putting up with, and thinking it’s ok to behave like a complete fuucking [bleep]...... let alone asking the cuunt for advice.

We all see stupid schitt, ideas, wares etc on a daily basis here and elsewhere, most folks laught to themselves and keep on a rollin.. very simple actually.

Oh bullchit Boomer..... when you get a little older and wiser your bullchit meter gets more sensetive... life is too short to suffer fools, If you choose to that's on you. IDGAF

I think you're coming off the fool here. You take all your contributions in things RIFLE, add Jud's for good measure, and you'll have a part of a single percent of what's been offered here over the years by Stick. IDGAF if you think otherwise, I ain't looking for your approval. Keep on going on if you want. Like I said before, I don't feel any need to agree all the time with you or anyone.
What’s offered that’s so hard to figure out?? I guess I’m confused???

You spend an awful lot of time replying to him. Why not just ignore it? Never understood that.
Don’t worry about me, answer the question....

Also, be advised, this is the “HUNTING” rifles section, key word being “HUNT”...

I agree Jud. And I have made this argument before. Many resources for info without Sticks insufferable B.S. , another novel concept get out and shoot and figure it out for yourself.
Maybe Boomer likes his hand held?
Search Formadilio's post he has given great tutorials for long range shooting.
Hint... Boomer
Don’t worry about me, answer the question....

Also, be advised, this is the “HUNTING” rifles section, key word being “HUNT”...

The posts are there for you to see for yourself. The content regarding rifles has been extensive. You disagree, so be it. Like I mentioned above, I feel no need to agree with anyone on this or anything else. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I think you're coming off the fool here. You take all your contributions in things RIFLE, add Jud's for good measure, and you'll have a part of a single percent of what's been offered here over the years by Stick. IDGAF if you think otherwise, I ain't looking for your approval. Keep on going on if you want. Like I said before, I don't feel any need to agree all the time with you or anyone.

Ummm in case you haven't noticed lately Stick has fallen out of favor with the majority of the campfire..... and yet you take up his cause and accuse me of looking the fool... good one Boomer,,,,
One could call it, a fall from grace, from the do nothing window lickers, that she biitches about the most.. pretty funny actually...
Besides you have to decipher retarded Stick eze... to get anything useful from that idiot. No thanks

I was shooting Sierra 308 180 gr spbt for the superior B.C. in my 300 mag for deer & antelope when Stick was shooting Barnes 100gr XLC in his 257 Wby. yet he thinks I am the clueless dumbfuuck.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Oh and Boomer I chose that Sierra on my own by reading loading manuals, this was long before I had the internet, you had to search out such info and buy books. Hint......
19’ Rosie bull, a bullet with probably a .2 bc @ maybe 1900 FPS, bought it a month ago, shot it twice with 100 gr 777, third shot was that bull.... [bleep] really not as hard as folks make it out...

Hint

You’ve been led to water...

Raffin!!!!

Toldjaso!!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image host
Besides you have to decipher retarded Stick eze... to get anything useful from that idiot. No thanks

I was shooting Sierra 308 180 gr spbt for the superior B.C. in my 300 mag for deer & antelope when Stick was shooting Barnes 100gr XLC in his 257 Wby. yet he thinks I am the clueless dumbfuuck.

Oh and Boomer I chose that Sierra on my own by reading loading manuals, this was long before I had the internet, you had to search out such info and buy books. Hint......

Ok.

Recall when I responded with that before? It's like whatever floats your boat. You guys just keep on going. Have at it. Your reading into my words is pretty telling. He's all up in your heads.
Hint... Boomer

WTF?

Ok.

Ok.

Recall when I responded with that before? It's like whatever floats your boat. You guys just keep on going. Have at it. Your reading into my words is pretty telling. He's all up in your heads.

Boomer I must admit I am surprised you went full retard on this. You were the one posting in the beginning of this thread. You posted you like him and would share a fire ... you posted he has taught you so much and Jud & I didn't.......
WTF? did the truck stop hooker joke trigger you?
In case you haven't noticed I have had Stick on ignore for a long time... thanks to MCH suggestion....
You came across as the fanboy in this thread....... your projection is showing...
Hint... Boomer

WTF?

Ok.

This was in response to you claiming you like Stick because he teaches you so much.... the point is many was to get the same or better info. Formadilio is an example.....
Try and keep up.... ok WTF

Ok.

Boomer I must admit I am surprised you went full retard on this. You were the one posting in the beginning of this thread. You posted you like him and would share a fire ... you posted he has taught you so much and Jud & I didn't.......
WTF? did the truck stop hooker joke trigger you?
In case you haven't noticed I have had Stick on ignore for a long time... thanks to MCH suggestion....
You came across as the fanboy in this thread....... your projection is showing...

And your opinion on this does not mean chit to me. Have you figured that out? You seem to be trying to convince me of something and I don't care dude. Continue on all you want. And yes, I gladly share my fire with BS. You wouldn't and maybe you wouldn't with me because of that and I simply don't give a damn. OK?
Hint... Boomer

WTF?

Ok.

This was in response to you claiming you like Stick because he teaches you so much.... the point is many was to get the same or better info. Formadilio is an example.....
Try and keep up.... ok WTF

But your buddy Jud says Formi is a fraud.... I am so confused. You getting emotional again ain't going to help.
Fair enough, but you gave a damn enough to start posting what a Stick fan you are and how I look the fool.......
Stick who.... ?

Here is a hint for you........

My campfire enjoyment has quadrupled since I chose to ignore the fool......
Fair enough, but you gave a damn enough to start posting what a Stick fan you are and how I look the fool.......

I posted once, or a few times, not to you, and you came on, responding directly to me, telling me my view is not correct. That's a fact. I understand you disagree. OK.

OK.

I posted once and you came on, responding directly to me, telling me my view is not correct. That's a fact. I understand you disagree. OK.

Ummm, go back and read the thread again.... the truth will be apparent. I posted "Stick who" after you posted .... then you went back and forth with Jud and others several times before I jumped back in.
It's there for all to see.....

You should be more careful when you state "that's a fact"

I posted once and you came on, responding directly to me, telling me my view is not correct. That's a fact. I understand you disagree. OK.

Ummm, go back and read the thread again.... the truth will be apparent. I posted "Stick who" after you posted .... then you went back and forth with Jud and others several times before I jumped back in.
It's there for all to see.....

You should be more careful when you state "that's a fact"

Dude, you're inflicted. You somehow think your opinion matters to me on this topic and it doesn't. OK?
Guess I should just tell you that I agree with you like I would talking to a chic so you'll stfu? Stick really really is way up in your head. Damnedest thing I've seen in a while. Good god man, go do something.
Oh I get it, you like Stick and nobody's going to change that....

you put your opinion out there then get butthurt when people challenge it... ok
IDGAF either ..... GET IT?
Oh I get it, you like Stick and nobody's going to change that....

you put your opinion out there then get butthurt when people challenge it... ok
IDGAF either ..... GET IT?

Obviously. You're right dear.
Ignore... use it
Ignore... use it

What kind of a man spends so much energy trying turn someone against another? Your way or the highway, ehh? Okay by me. Happy trails.

I agree Jud. And I have made this argument before. Many resources for info without Sticks insufferable B.S. , another novel concept get out and shoot and figure it out for yourself.
Maybe Boomer likes his hand held?

Couldn't agree more. No need to suffer through the pathetic, narcotic infested druid's responses when there are so many other good resources around here.
There was a question about an avatar on the first page of this chat, a military service ribbon as I recall. I've pondered doing the same but can't figure which to use. Thoughts?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: 44mc Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
in my op. it would be the liter
I don’t throw rifles in rivers, I just go huntin....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I will drive through a river though.... still waiting to puke the leupold!!! It gets copious amounts of couch time!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploader

I will drive through a river though.... still waiting to puke the leupold!!! It gets copious amounts of couch time!!! Haha

Still lobbing 80 grain BT outta that rig?
Posted By: n8dawg6 Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/21/19
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
There was a question about an avatar on the first page of this chat, a military service ribbon as I recall. I've pondered doing the same but can't figure which to use. Thoughts?

whoa, didnt know you were a scout, DD. you ARE crazy, haha
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Still lobbing 80 grain BT outta that rig?

Yep, love the high BC!!! Grin

Dan, A sincere thanks for your service! Most Vietnam vets I've worked for and with are some true badasses. Worked with a guy for a few years and never knew he'd served til he took his shirt off one day and it looked like somebody took a singer sewing machine up his torso. He was humble about his sacrifice. Never bitched or griped.

He'd get his but kicked if he showed up with his attitude at our camp
I try to live my life in the way of Mathew 5:38-40.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Brother's Jud and fubar need to get some [bleep] Jesus!
Originally Posted by tedthorn

You'd get a spelling lesson if you showed up in our camp
(Butt)
Posted By: beretzs Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19

Very cool Dan! Awesome stuff buddy!
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
Some of you boys have some serious hang ups.

The OP said he he tried a load in his 223 that Stick Recommended and it grouped well with good velocities.

Why not say "congratulations rickt300, glad you found a good load" instead of [bleep] all over the thread because you dislike Stick?

Civility is a 2 way street gents.
Posted By: longarm Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
I'm new here and so maybe I've missed a lot of backstory..? But honestly it's kind of embarrassing how invested the Stick haters are. Just put the dude on Ignore, FFS. Or scroll past?
The few times I've PMed him with questions I found him to be congenial and well informed, same as any other here. Dudes got his own style and I'm fine with it.
In case you missed it there's a twat on page one in Speedos and diapers telling you how precious his lil bikey is and how it really is no inconvenience to you that you should have to swerve into incoming traffic, etc .. go get em!
YMMV
Posted By: irfubar Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
Originally Posted by longarm
I'm new here and so maybe I've missed a lot of backstory..? But honestly it's kind of embarrassing how invested the Stick haters are. Just put the dude on Ignore, FFS. Or scroll past?
The few times I've PMed him with questions I found him to be congenial and well informed, same as any other here. Dudes got his own style and I'm fine with it.
In case you missed it there's a twat on page one in Speedos and diapers telling you how precious his lil bikey is and how it really is no inconvenience to you that you should have to swerve into incoming traffic, etc .. go get em!
YMMV

So Stick insulting virtually everyone who refuses to feed his ego is ok? yet the people who protest have a problem? I think I got it.....

For me the day he attacked Mule Deer was the day I had enough...... any clue as to how many good people he has run off? of course not.

Being a Stick fan says more about your character than you realize....you may want to read more and research his post before you come to his defense....

I bet if I attacked you like Stick attacks others you would jump my chit with vigor.....

Oh but he was nice in a PM to you.... that makes it ok
GFY
Posted By: Judman Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
Haha, right??? Lmfao

Fanboys, why doncha ignore the haters?? Haha
Haha, right??? Lmfao

Fanboys, why doncha ignore the haters?? Haha

Right Jud...

The double standard is astounding..... feel like I am arguing with liberals... WTF

Must admit is was fun awhile back getting MCH to lose his chit after a few pokes... after he criticized use for not turning the other cheek with Stick..... hypocrisy abounds
Originally Posted by longarm
YMMV

So Stick insulting virtually everyone who refuses to feed his ego is ok? yet the people who protest have a problem? I think I got it.....

For me the day he attacked Mule Deer was the day I had enough...... any clue as to how many good people he has run off? of course not.

Never saw that. Like I said, I'm relatively new here. JB comports himself like a gentleman, from what I've seen . Better than most. Hint..

Being a Stick fan says more about your character than you realize....you may want to read more and research his post before you come to his defense....

You know exactly sheit about me. I'll let my posting here on this topic stand against yours all day long. It's the internet.. it's just entertainment. Take a deep breath.

I bet if I attacked you like Stick attacks others you would jump my chit with vigor.....

Could very well be.. Please see above statement.

Oh but he was nice in a PM to you.... that makes it ok
GFY

Likewise!

Longarm you are too stupid to even use the quote feature correctly.... no surprise as I see you are from Oregon.... another Orgonian retard just what we need.....
You go, girl! Keep that tantrum Rollin!
Originally Posted by Dude270

The OP said he he tried a load in his 223 that Stick Recommended and it grouped well with good velocities.

Why not say "congratulations rickt300, glad you found a good load" instead of [bleep] all over the thread because you dislike Stick?

100% agree.
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Dude270

100% agree.

Slave , you aren't allowed to comment on hang up's and civility..... just sayin.... smile
and you aren't allowed to claim someone else's faults in your mind allow you to duplicate their behavior, yet act like you are different from them.
Oh, and suck it. smile

NOW I'm back to normal.
Brian, you'll notice, the stick fanboys don't hang many killin/doin pics... I mean maybe they really do need help/advice???
and you aren't allowed to claim someone else's faults in your mind allow you to duplicate their behavior, yet act like you are different from them.

I guess you missed the smiley face? feel free to put me on ignore..... problem solved....
Brian, you'll notice, the stick fanboys don't hang many killin/doin pics... I mean maybe they really do need help/advice???

I have noticed that..... maybe they are the do nothin gang Stick so fondly refers to?
Why would I need to do that?
So I don't offend your sensibility's
Still at it. Damn you two have it bad! LOL

Nobody said Jud is not a bad ass hunter, or ifubar doesn't have a nice cabin in the woods.... You'd think someone said anything about you other than your opinion don't matter. Folks make up their own minds just like you did, just have different conclusions... Geeze, it ain't a slumber party.
No worries.
If you and the posse don't get it,
you won't improve your comprehension on ignore.
No worries.
If you and the posse don't get it,
you won't improve your comprehension on ignore.

Not for my benefit but for yours....

I have noticed that..... maybe they are the do nothin gang Stick so fondly refers to?

For your sake,
I honestly hope "killin'/do in'" photos posted on a social media site are not your yardstick.....of a man, fanboy, sportsman, gun owner.
No.....

You have to admit in this age of the internet do nothin's can make themselves out to be hero's.....

Pictures do ad a little bit of credibility... besides I like pic's ... and hangin out here is about my pleasure.... smile notice the smiley face? that means I am half jokin... are you sure you wouldn't be happier ignoring me?
Are you really needing to be #1
on my list that bad?
I need a special reason to pop the cherry.....
Ummm I don't even know how to reply to that ? obviously we are on different planets....

My intentions was to keep the peace... nothing more nothing less.
Stick is about as worthless as his compadres Bricktop and Deflave, can't wait till he joins them.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Stick is about as worthless as his compadres Bricktop and Deflave, can't wait till he joins them.

Now there's an opinion that's highly valued. LOL But like anyone else's, it's just an opinion.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
Originally Posted by tedthorn

You'd get a spelling lesson if you showed up in our camp
(Butt)

Oh my...Snowflakes are melting at a pace,to flood the streets. I VERY much enjoy,how the Clueless Kchunt routine,is no "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Brokedick CLUELESS Droolers,will always reflect upon their very WELL founded Insecurities and have more than plenty to Whine about...the "lucky" kchunts. Between Imaginary Pretend Ignore,reams of Hurt Feeler Reports and "shooting" Google,with the fact that tape is purty expensive for 'em,the Mascara will always run and a High Pitched Nasal Whine will perpetually echo through the canyons. Rather fhuqking soothing! I also rather enjoy the constant,of how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Very good call for The Paper Hat Brigade,to give all things The Rifle a very wide berth,as their waxing eloquent upon particulars,just never seems to bear the fruit they's after. That pun,be fhuqking intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

So 'round and 'round she goes,Hissy Fit after Hissy Fit,with the "hard chargers" "brandishing" Stupidity as if it were an "advantage". Lemme state plainly,that Stupidity is a plight and them differences are rather stark,which defines a gross understatement. Now you Whining Kchunts can nod your pointy heads in unison. EPIC fhuqking Hilarity!

Here's to the sanctity of Whining Texans,Peckerpole Princesses and Drooling Dumbfhuqks everywhere,with their three part harmony and unbridled Retardation. Like Moths to a flame,they are powerless in the refrain to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,while chanting "I don't care..I don't care" and "I could too...I could too"...but alas,they cain't even "convince" themselves. Hint. LAUGHING!

Never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't,so you'll haveta' pardon me for the poignant profundity of my trigger time,driving the Market in sucha rush and keeping Manufacturers more than a touch busy. Not that you "hard chargers" cain't say that you don't bolster Vagisil Sales. If I mention sumptin' even in passing,you'd do well to write it down and apply same,as it'll simply help your game,even though you haven't the faculties to understand it. Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Hint.

19’ Rosie bull, a bullet with probably a .2 bc @ maybe 1900 FPS, bought it a month ago, shot it twice with 100 gr 777, third shot was that bull.... [bleep] really not as hard as folks make it out...

Hint

You’ve been led to water...

Raffin!!!!

Toldjaso!!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image host

Jud, That is a great bull.
Posted By: qwk Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
He is a lot like Trump. Makes snowflakes cry. Easy way to tell who the commies are on the fire, is to read threads like this....

For your sake,
I honestly hope "killin'/do in'" photos posted on a social media site are not your yardstick.....of a man, fanboy, sportsman, gun owner.

Don’t worry bout me, I get by just fine, without putting up with shiit,
Originally Posted by qwk
He is a lot like Trump. Makes snowflakes cry. Easy way to tell who the commies are on the fire, is to read threads like this....

Haha, the suckasses whine more than anyone.... the players redass him cause he’s a cull...
He's funny. And funny is enough.
I’ll take rude over incompetent any day of the week.
You sure about that??? Haha
While “snowflakes “ are melting, I’m still sitting on my couch!!! Haha

Mystery ranch full of buck meat, washing clothes, gettin stuff ready for Thursday morning flight to coues deer country, Alaska airlines will fly my couch down for free!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]find nearest hsbc branch
You sure about that??? Haha
What’s that prove? I’ll put my $$$ where my mouth is. You?

I’ve heard about you Lewis County fudgepackers.
Mystery ranch full of buck meat, washing clothes, gettin stuff ready for Thursday morning flight to coues deer country, Alaska airlines will fly my couch down for free!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]find nearest hsbc branch

2 fence 50 acre setup? Haha.
It was a good morning..... grin
It proves that your a stupid donkey, or “incompetent “ as you so much despise.... savvy???
It was a good morning..... grin

50 acres?? You poor stupid fuuck....

Those elds really dig deep!!! About 1” penetration there!!! Haha
Finally got a NF? I bet them Leupolds work great when you have the critter between your muzzle and the corner of the fence....
Posted By: blairvt Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
I've offered Stick several times to meet and whip his ass, which I regret now. He obviously has some kind of mental illness and shouldn't even be acknowledged.
And again..... 1000 words!!! You know your a lying fuuck when barsness redasses ya!!! Haha
Originally Posted by qwk
Finally got a NF? I bet them Leupolds work great when you have the critter between your muzzle and the corner of the fence....

I’ve ghosted more shiit in a 5 year period slumming leupold than 90% of the dummies have here in their life..... hint
Barsness post what benefits him monetarily, period. Anyone who believes otherwise is a sucker.

At least Larry won’t BS ya for $$$.
Cool pic's Jud, your couch gets around..... smile

Looks like you have flushed out another fan boy..... love the snowflake commi remark.... ooh that one hurt.. hahahahaha

Fun stuff when they come charging out of the closet ... chest puffed out... spewing Stickism's... hahahaha

You smoked him up with your Google fu..... I wonder if he is related to lama-bob? it's always a hoot when the do-nothin guys argue with the pro's like John B. and Phil S.

Good luck collecting bone Jud.... hope to get off my couch tomorrow and go out into the world..... maybe I can kill somethin also......

I would post pic's but Slave was mean to me , If he would just ignore me like I asked I would feel brave enough to post a pic..... until then no bueno....

Happy hunting bro
Leupold/fence love!!!! Haha

Top it!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]fallout logo boy
How much ya pay for that fence hunt? Too stupid to find critters by yourself?

Looks like you have flushed out another fan boy..... love the snowflake commi remark.... ooh that one hurt.. hahahahaha

Fun stuff when they come charging out of the closet ... chest puffed out... spewing Stickism's... hahahaha

You smoked him up with your Google fu..... I wonder if he is related to lama-bob? it's always a hoot when the do-nothin guys argue with the pro's like John B. and Phil S.

Good luck collecting bone Jud.... hope to get off my couch tomorrow and go out into the world..... maybe I can kill somethin also......

I would post pic's but Slave was mean to me , If he would just ignore me like I asked I would feel brave enough to post a pic..... until then no bueno....

Happy hunting bro

You too brother, headed your way on the 6th, I got a extra set of side dikes for the barbed wire over there!!! Hay bale and Crockett special!!! Haha

Happy hunting bro

Truth hurts? Google fu will tell ya all you need to know about JB. Gotta read the sponsors script...
Originally Posted by qwk
How much ya pay for that fence hunt? Too stupid to find critters by yourself?

Kimber marksman, I bought a tag.... haha
Leave the knives home, probably the rifle too. Them Messicans can do the rest..., so you can just post billy fatass, I mean badass, pics.
Do you even hunt? Or do you just lie on the www? 1/10” 5 shot group??? Really?
Originally Posted by blairvt
I've offered Stick several times to meet and whip his ass, which I regret now. He obviously has some kind of mental illness and shouldn't even be acknowledged.

That's funny..... a few months ago in a thread similar to this Jackmountain said he would pay my way to Craig if I would tell Stick to his face what I tell him here....
I said hell ya.... he offered to pay my time off work and all... woohoo..... so I PM'd him and he never responded..... frown was thinkin of doing a little fishing while I was up there, kinda a paid vacation sorta thing.......oh well

These threads are great......
Careful, I hear she beat up a drunk Indian at man camp!!! Haha
Originally Posted by qwk

Happy hunting bro

Truth hurts? Google fu will tell ya all you need to know about JB. Gotta read the sponsors script...

Ummm, I have been reading J.B.'s stuff for 30yrs. I don't need no stinkin google...

You are kinda special huh?
Brian, typical do nothing fanboy, lies, doesn’t hunt, won’t post pics, par....
It appears she likes Tesla’s too!!! 🤣🤣
Yeah, I belong to Lewis county hight fence club. How else would I know you?
It appears she likes Tesla’s too!!! 🤣🤣

[bleep] yeah. They gots balls, unlike high fencers...
Ok I’ve only looked at 4 pages of your posts, your a liar and a fuucking cheating thief!!! Haha

Advice on a gun deal gone sour??? Fuuck

Just go away cuunt.... wow
Originally Posted by qwk

Happy hunting bro

Ummm, I have been reading J.B.'s stuff for 30yrs. I don't need no stinkin google...

View her posts!!! Safari man +p!!! Haha
Originally Posted by qwk

Happy hunting bro

Thats one hell of an accomplishment. Pat yourself on the back. Now maybe you ought to try doing some of that shiiit yourself now, instead of reading....
Ok I’ve only looked at 4 pages of your posts, your a liar and a fuucking cheating thief!!! Haha

That sand nanner was honest alright, kind of like you.,., Hint.
Gotta go, high fencer...
Brian, typical do nothing fanboy, lies, doesn’t hunt, won’t post pics, par....

But but Slave said pic posting bad.... not how you prove anything..... real men don't need pic's

Boy am I gonna be in hot water now..... oh my
Slave will post videos of a hunt that’s not his hunt though!! Haha

This place is funny!!

Stick and qwk are dandies, lying thieves.... 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by qwk

Greg says he’s a stand up guy, you can take that to the bank.... you sell used cars? Or just stuff on eBay??
Phucqk!
Originally Posted by JackVliet
Hey Rick what rifle is that you're shooting out of? I've yet to get into the super high bc bullets and long range shooting but find it interesting.

A model 7 Predator and that Hornady is the longest bullet it will shoot with it's 1 in 9 inch twist.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Just to verify, is LVR Leverevolution?

Yes.
Posted By: Elliot Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
Originally Posted by qwk

Dumbest post I've read so far.
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki

Moly or not?

No Moly.
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess...to the chagrin of Whining Fhuqking Texans,Peckerpole Princesses and Fence Hoppers the World over. They's glued to my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as they "live" vicariously. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Were there something better than Lever',I'd simply shoot it,but it rules the roost in all of my 223's,223AI's,270's,22BR,22 Grendels,224Wby,Seex Grendels,6BR's and the ilk. Nothing faster than 1-6.5",nothing slower than 8" and despite Snowflakes melting everywhere,boolits still matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. The Lollypop Gang is welcome to Google as they must and I'll simply gun Sinister Wares that actually exist,as per my leisure. Not that I don't enjoy STUPID Fhuqks waxing eloquent,upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are their's,in "shooting" their mouths and Imaginations. It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't and them Facts reliably fuel Windowlicker's very WELL founded Insecurities,for you "lucky" kchunts and your High Pitched Whine(s).

Feel free to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too tricky",to wrap your pointy heads around,because them declarations will be FUNNIER than fhuqk too. Hint..

Hint.

Possibly I mis spoke............
Originally Posted by Elliot
Originally Posted by qwk

Don’t piss her off, she might really fuuck someone over on the classifieds!!! Haha
Originally Posted by qwk

She has a history of doozies.......
Hey rickt300, congrats on a fine shooting rifle.... I was told that is the proper response to this thread..... how am I doin? smile
Don't sweat it rickt300. It takes all of about 2 minutes to figure out who the mentally deficient are.....qwk, Stick, Sandbilly, etc.

Nice shootin' Jud. Hope you get a bigasss coues. Good luck.
Originally Posted by qwk

Hey Jud, I think you have a stalker......
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Don't sweat it rickt300. It takes all of about 2 minutes to figure out who the mentally deficient are.....qwk, Stick, Sandbilly, etc.

Thanks uncle Johnny!! Should be good!!
Originally Posted by qwk

Ya cause Washington has soooooo many high fence operations!!! Haha

She’s definitely from Washington, I’m guessing king, pierce or snohomish county.... grin
Originally Posted by qwk

Bri, it’s way worse than that!!! Haha

Haha imagine her pming, stick!!! “Uhhhhh hi stick, I’m the lyingest thieving dumbfuuck on the fire, I have a Kimber that shoots 5 in 1/10”..... everybody thinks I’m a liar, but I know you’ll like me if I blow you”!!!!! Haha
10-4 Jud on the hi fence... that's all we got here also.. gotta keep them grizzly's in somehow..... smile

That qwk is a piece of work... I would have guessed Oregon... hahahah sorry Beav... smile
Originally Posted by qwk

Bri, it’s way worse than that!!! Haha

Haha imagine her pming, stick!!! “Uhhhhh hi stick, I’m the lyingest thieving dumbfuuck on the fire, I have a Kimber that shoots 5 in 1/10”..... everybody thinks I’m a liar, but I know you’ll like me if I blow you”!!!!! Haha

Jud I was told if a fellow PM's Stick he is very nice and helpful..... guess the fan boys treat him with xtra favors? hahahahaha

Top it!!

If that is a Washington state Blacktail that is a fine buck for sure. Interesting M600 Remington you have there.
Jud, we are gonna be in so much trouble.... again... smile

I may have to go hide in the bunker and triple layer the tin foil.... oh my

Naw I will just go out in the hills they will never find me... wink

Is Boomer still mad at me?
Oh hell the Larry lovers will always hate us!!! Haha

Top it!!

If that is a Washington state Blacktail that is a fine buck for sure. Interesting M600 Remington you have there.

Haha no it’s a muley. Would love to find a 170” blacktail though!!

Love that 660, it’s been pert near everywhere on my high fence escapades!!! It’s like a master key for high fence locations!!! Haha
Nice Muley then but if it were a Blacktail! One thing I like about Texas is the hunting season never ends for Hogs and deer seasons start in September and end in mid January. I do however have to deal with fences though not high fences.
That's right, didn't you live in onalaska Rick? Or kill a buck out there? I remember our pm now...
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
I cast my vote for Fug Stick as "Most Likely to Suck a Glock".
I got $10 on December 27th, 2021
Jud, we are gonna be in so much trouble.... again... smile

I may have to go hide in the bunker and triple layer the tin foil.... oh my

Naw I will just go out in the hills they will never find me... wink

Is Boomer still mad at me?

Just saw this. Why'd I be mad at you? I though it was made clear yesterday man.
Yep, Spanaway, Onalaska, Centrailia, Chehalis and Yelm back in the mid eighties. I thought back then that the local deer were the best eating I had ever killed.
Anyone else up for the suicide dead pool? Whoever guesses the closest date without being after the event wins.
Yep, Spanaway, Onalaska, Centrailia, Chehalis and Yelm back in the mid eighties. I thought back then that the local deer were the best eating I had ever killed.

That's right, I'm actually closer to onalaska, but got a chehalis addy....

[/quote]

Greg says he’s a stand up guy, you can take that to the bank.... you sell used cars? Or just stuff on eBay??[/quote]
Originally Posted by qwk

Ya cause Washington has soooooo many high fence operations!!! Haha

She’s definitely from Washington, I’m guessing king, pierce or snohomish county.... grin
Lewis County, promise. Wasn’t kidding about joining the LCHFC. I’m so looking forward to hunting alongside. Maybe you could show me the ropes, not literally of course. I don’t want them tied up, the high fence thing is enough. I think I’ll start out with a doe though. I hear them bucks have a lot of stamina, even on such a huge 50 acre ranch.

I think I’ll even take that Leupold off my Kimber. Save weight and all. Can’t wait to get some fur on the muzzle, and powder burn on the fur. You already have a great camera, so the pics will be epic, I’m sure.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Don’t be sceered, Trump won’t take away the green card you never had.

Maybe you could join the Lewis County chapter of the high fence club, and join in the epic hunt. I think the ranch is double the size you usually hunt, and I don’t think you have to worry about La Migra, up that far north.
Dang... another whackadoodle... no surprise he is a Stick fan... hahahaha

Another Californian, how does it feel to be wanted by no states?
Originally Posted by qwk

Everybody loves me and welcomes me with open arms..... being from Calif. seals the deal smile
BTW, that POS was the shady seller, then tried to turn it around on me. If you read the thread, another dude posted and confirmed it. Greg better check his sources. He never relisted the rifle for sale, wonder why?
Originally Posted by qwk

Greg says he’s a stand up guy, you can take that to the bank.... you sell used cars? Or just stuff on eBay??
That’s what they tell you to your face...The joke’s On you....
Originally Posted by qwk

Everybody loves me and welcomes me with open arms..... being from Calif. seals the deal smile
Gotta run again, that form for the LCHFC is super long. Gonna take all night to fill out, and It’s gonna take a lot of beer cans to pay for that shiiit.
You are just jealous because we are rich...... wink
Originally Posted by qwk
Gotta run again, that form for the LCHFC is super long. Gonna take all night to fill out, and It’s gonna take a lot of beer cans to pay for that shiiit.

Come back soon I will show you a pic of my estate....... smile

I named it the Milford Mansion......
Brian, she's a stuttering lying thief.... The best thing about these websites, is you can look a person's posts and just see what a stupid fuuck they really are!!! Sad thing is, quack is for real!!!! Haha 😂
Shssh Jud, he took the bait.... I can't wait for the hook set and see him flopping on the bank... hahahahaah
Brian, she's a stuttering lying thief.... The best thing about these websites, is you can look a person's posts and just see what a stupid fuuck they really are!!! Sad thing is, quack is for real!!!! Haha 😂

Funny that Jud.... you can do the same with Stick.... I did it once and people jumped my azz when I reposted a few nuggets here...... hahahahaah
Even if people like to stroke his ego with threads like this and, even if you accept the assertion that he may be correct more often than he's wrong, he's still completely FOS. I guess, if you've never read his posts you could come to a different conclusion. This would be like saying Barrack Obama is not completely FOS. I don't get it. However, I recognize there are sycophants who wish to stroke his ego too.

Here's some of his philosophy:
1) Spend primers (correct).
2) Bullets (boolits if you are a moron) matter more than headstamps (correct).
3) Align COAL latitude, RPM and throat geometry (correct).
4) Use a scope with repeatable adjustments (correct).
5) There are a few others which are also correct.

Now, for the homunculus and his sycophants these truths (which many of us have known and applied for years), apply only to his/their rifle of choice and caliber(s) of choice. Apparently, as good as he says he is and as correct as he may be with methods, he can't do this same stuff with a 30-06/270/325WSM, etc., etc. If he were to spend some primers with these cartridges, and others, and apply the proper ballistics, he could become proficient at distance, even with bullets with worse BCs, SDs, etc. The way he preaches you would think he could do the same with all rounds. Apparently he can not. For the life of me, I can't figure that out. And, in his opinion, if you can, your are a worthless piece of crap. I'll say one thing, he appears to be an "expert" on licking windows and female genitalia on living room furniture. Hey, what he does in his free time is his business.
Quack is gonna get spanked by her dad when he figures out she's been on her account here!!!😂😂
The normal people here give and take... compliment good, praise achievement etc....

Not Stick... you can post a pic of your new Ingram knife and most compliment it etc... not Stick...his response, he will post pic's of his two dozen Ingrams..... look at me look at me... childish, selfish and sick.

He never compliments anyone for anything...... ponder that stickophants......

Who would think that is a person to look up to?

Oh and good post Bigsky...
Posted By: 16bore Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/22/19
Do people really need permission from complete strangers to like the stuff they bought? 👍
Originally Posted by 16bore
Do people really need permission from complete strangers to like the stuff they bought? 👍

No of course not... but sharing these things and adventures is one of the purposes of sites like this.... I really enjoy reading about others rifle builds , hunts, pictures etc...
is that hard to understand?

I didn't buy this.... I built it.... do other people enjoy looking at it? I don't know.
Are you projecting 16bore?

No of course not... but sharing these things and adventures is one of the purposes of sites like this.... I really enjoy reading about others rifle builds , hunts, pictures etc...

Yep me too!!! I love it when good folks get something they've always wanted, got to go on a hunt they wanted killed a good critter etc....
I like the wood and scope!!!😂😂 #leupoldsickforit
Posted By: irfubar Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/23/19
Damn straight Jud...... it isn't about ego , it is about sharing
Give and take... many takers here with fragile ego's
I knew the loopy would please you... hahaha I own a bunch, It took a bunch to find a few that work.... set and forget baby... smile
Posted By: Judman Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/23/19
Jealousy runs rampant here as well, quack is a fine example of that.... Too busy peddling junk on the classifieds to hunt, but she'll talk shiit about others pics.... Funny stuff!!
I am jealous of your hunts .... but i don't hate you for it.... I celebrate with you brother
The normal people here give and take... compliment good, praise achievement etc....

Not Stick... you can post a pic of your new Ingram knife and most compliment it etc... not Stick...his response, he will post pic's of his two dozen Ingrams..... look at me look at me... childish, selfish and sick.

He never compliments anyone for anything...... ponder that stickophants......

Who would think that is a person to look up to?

Oh and good post Bigsky...

Exactly, but what you seem to imply is that folks who aren't in agreement with you on this are therefore in agreement with BS on every aspect of everything. It just ain't so. When someone goes on and on and on - obviously obsessed, well, phucqk, I aint never seen nothing like it. It's weird the influence he's apparently had on you. I get it, it's real, you don't like BS. I don't know you, you're not even an acquaintance and you suggest that I would be mad at you? WTF dude, I have no feelings for you whatsoever. Your agenda is apparently to rally the Fire against BS. To what end? Get him banned or something? That ship has sailed. Chit. It's a free-flowing forum, BFD if someone rubs you wrong, you don't have to interact with anyone. At least hunting season starts soon. That's all the emotions I have for you tonight. Lol
😂😂😂 I'm jealous of your badass house, your handmade drift boat, your big aluminum boat, and the fact you live in Montana fuucker!!! Top that!!!! Gfy

Haters gonna hate..... smile

Hey what did Boomer say... is he still mad at me?
Hey Jud, I am towing the big boat to the lake in the am..... will update you when I return with pic's via PM..... hint.... fishin is 2nd on the menu
😂😂

We better stop!!! We're melting at a rapid pace!!!!
Hey Jud, I am towing the big boat to the lake in the am..... will update you when I return with pic's via PM..... hint.... fishin is 2nd on the menu

Nice!!! Can't wait for the report! Walleye should be good now? Or no?
Oh crap...... we offended more sensibility's......

Nice!!! Can't wait for the report! Walleye should be good now? Or no?

Fish aren't on the menu... hint... until the deed is done
Copy, I've been led to water!!!Haha pun intended

Hint,,.......... Grin
Posted By: viking Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/23/19
Nope, just a rectal vault.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/23/19
Your both wrong. That’s a piece of schit. Now let me tell you what’s not a piece of schit.......
Your both wrong. That’s a piece of schit. Now let me tell you what’s not a piece of schit.......

"you're" hahaha I get to be the grammar nazi for once...

Oh and what does this post mean? who , what? are you drunk?

Yep me too!!! I love it when good folks get something they've always wanted, got to go on a hunt they wanted killed a good critter etc....

Ditto that. As a rather practical person that tends to be results oriented, and one that spent a number of years living paycheck to paycheck, I have little interest in owning fancy firearms or hunting exotics in faraway places. Had a gorgeous Ruger #1 in 280 Rem that was just too nice to hunt with. Sold it and bought an All Weather Hawkeye in .280 Rem instead. And I'd rather build a rife from parts to accomplish a particular end than buy something new to do the same thing. Half my firearms were gently used before I got them and I've got a Savage 111 acton that I've had Cerakoted Graphite Black and is it awaiting a stainless match barrel, probably 6.5PRC even though it is a long action. The "walnut finish" birch stock will be left alone or possibly painted. Have had the rifle since last January, no hurry on the barrel. Chest freezer has two Wyoming doe antelope in it from earlier this month - twice the fun of a single buck and less cost even with processing at Steve's in Arvada. Two cow tags for the upcoming elk hunt, different units - can't eat horns or antlers and the ones in the barn have been there for years in some cases.

That said, I love to look at fancy firearms, rifles especially, and enjoy reading about hunts for moose and brownies and cape buffalo. Shotguns, handguns and other exotics, not so much. But happy to see others get what they want.

I love baseball, hockey, basketball, soccer, and other activities that draw huge daytime crowds - not that I go myself (I hate crowds and can't stand to watch and other than baseball and football never had an interest in playing), but they keep people away from my shooting range. A win for everyone. smile
The Whining Brokedick Chronicles,never ain't not a fhuqking hoot,due the genuwhine heartfelt angst. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than granting slack on the rope and letting Window Lickers TRY to "talk" rifles and their "particulars". For some reason,The Paper Hat Brigade is farrrrrrrrrr more comfy in extolling their very WELL founded Insecurities,than they are musing wares. I wonder why?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Imitation is the MOST Sincere form of Flattery and fortunately it along with Imagination and Pretend are free,so the "lucky" kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on giving. Hint.

Snowflakes continue to melt at an impressive pace and set mired in their "means","abilities" and "comprehension",while frantically flapping their wings for help. You gals are doing "great"! LAUGHING!!! Hint.

Pardon schit wares,being schit wares,no matter the amount of Estrogen you Whining Kchunts can frost it with and just how hurt your VERY Tender Feelers get via Facts and Physics. Hint.

It's never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't and your Vagina Monologues greatly exceed your accrued round count,only by light years. I've had more Splendid Wares in the backseat on a leisurely afternoon jaunt,than you Crying Kchunts have seen in your "life". Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................................
juvenile
Posted By: Judman Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/24/19
Ooooopsie biitch!!!! Haha

Nice talk!!!
In fairness...cameras are rather expensive for The Paper Hat Brigade,but fortunately Imitation is free,so the "lucky" kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that Melting Snowflakes KNOW better than to try musing rifle particulars and set riding the pine in angst,compiling even more very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............................
Posted By: fredIII Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/24/19

Nice talk!!!

Good luck Jman.
I had Kostanich set up my dies when he spun up the meat axe...... 😆😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]online photo upload
Peterson brass if only to spin you into yet, another hissy fit!!! Haha
Originally Posted by fredIII

Nice talk!!!

Good luck Jman.

👍🤙
Posted By: Fotis Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/24/19
Well maybe not ALL FOS but plenty of fertilizer for the Amazon rain forest.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/24/19

AH!!!! the Blue meanies XLC I remember!
10-4 Jud on the hi fence... that's all we got here also.. gotta keep them grizzly's in somehow..... smile

That qwk is a piece of work... I would have guessed Oregon... hahahah sorry Beav... smile

No worries Brother..Sorry, I’m late, I must’ve lost my invitation to this soirée.

I was thinking if cack is a Tesla owner, he’s probably a King County resident, but then I saw he’s a lying POS, so I assume he rides around his moms backyard on a stolen electric lawn mower pretending he’s Elon Musk.

This guy is very special with a lot of entertainment potential in the future...😬😎

Nice talk!!!

How many hours did it take for GW to have you plucking cactus outta your ass? Neosporin is your friend Jud. Grins 😎
Alex, What is: A loud mouth with an apparently fairly limited band of experience and narrow focus regarding hunting and rifles.

He seems to know his narrow band of experience well with great knowledge in certain areas., Despite that, any time he participates in on post , the tone and quality of information quickly degrades. Sorting through some of the disasters he creates on threads is one of several reasons I visit here less these days.
Posted By: RBO Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/26/19
Wholly smokes, reading this thread I realized something

This is like a coming out of the closet memoir
What were the "odds" of Window Licking Retards,getting horned up over their own STUPIDITY,as they await someone to set up their reloading dies? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

It is also "shocking",that nobody is brave enough to muse rifle particulars,if only because a Whining CLUELESS kchunt knows,they'll get their nose rubbed in their own STUPIDITY. So the only "move" is to Whine aloud,feign Imaginary Pretend Ignore and wax eloquent on their very WELL founded insecurities,via Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue(s)...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

The GREAT Meltdown is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute". I find myself looking forward to the next Whine and more Excuses. Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........................
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/26/19
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I got $10 on December 27th, 2021

Anybody else? Plenty of dates left open.
I don't understand the hate and fascination for the Little Feller.
It's not hard to see he has some serious problems.
Some here have alluded to huge issues,
both personal, and caused by him.

He is mentally damaged, and needs to get help.

I used to aggravate him, until I figured this out.
Now, he is on ignore. I peek at these threads just to
laugh at the 3 ring circus that is playing around a mentally incompetent
ringleader who desperately seeks attention and diversion.

He needs prayers and help,
not being picked on,
Or encouraged.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/26/19
Pain causes change.
point to the place on the doll, where stick caused you pain.
25 fugging pages! WTH! Hah!

Apparently I'm missing 20 pages. Darn the luck.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/26/19

It's all your fault......
He's a Rorschach test. The Fire analyzes itself.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

hee hee hee...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/27/19
I like Stumpy.... no matter how bad anyone ever felt about themselves in a moment of depression...

read some of Schticks posts, and you'll instantly feel a million times better about yourself...

who else do you know who has that kind of impact on anyone else in the world???
Posted By: skeen Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/27/19

hee hee hee...

laugh
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Stick isn't completely FOS - 10/27/19

Judging by his copy/paste posts, someone kicked Fug Stick in the vag.
This may be handy too....

It's all your fault......

Hah!
© 24hourcampfire