Home

Just noticed Whittaker's has these now for $799.99. Not bad for an all stainless with nice wood. Cheaper than some sell the Hunter for. They have 18 left.

Thinking about getting one of these and tripping my Fieldcraft 22".

Really like that. I would like to handle one for fear of it being too muzzle light.
I’ve been eyeballing them too. It’s a nice rifle for the money. I googled some pics of them. I wouldn’t get your hopes up that the wood will be as nice as the pic
Link?
https://www.whittakercountry.com/product/81654
What a deal. Love to have a floorplate and magazine guts from one.\\\\

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Fine looking rifle at a great price.
Still 18.
Originally Posted by TxHunter80
I’ve been eyeballing them too. It’s a nice rifle for the money. I googled some pics of them. I wouldn’t get your hopes up that the wood will be as nice as the pic

Agreed. Most on gunbroker look plain grained.
Definitely be nice to pick through about a 100 of them!
Maybe Darrell and his other brother Darrick and his twin Darren would go through a few and pick the best???
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Maybe Darrell and his other brother Darrick and his twin Darren would go through a few and pick the best???

LOL

Those were fun times. If you could get Darnell to do it....
I'll stick with my 25/06.
A 25-06 cain't hang with a 264 Kreedmire,243 Kreedmire or 224 Kreedmire. Pardon my shooting them all and then some. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The Classic Limited is a nice Donor Path to a 224 Speedmire. I want more than a 2.8" box,if/when talking a 264 Kreedmire SALAMI chamber and it's .199" freebore. Hint.

It's a free ride in both 243 and 224 Speedmire however and due simply projectile length and lesser freebore. Hint.

Shame it ain't S/S throughout. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint...............
A 25/06 does fine. Not everything is a dick measuring contest BS, thankfully for you. Find someone else to troll.
Cryball,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and Pardon Facts and Physics reliably upsetting you so. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it a fascinating "approach",to abandon a S/A's inherent attributes,only to go L/A and insure that it's performance is well shy to boot. Contrary to Window Licking Notions everywhere,adding noise and recoil,do not bolster performance. Now you can nod your pointy head,because you "know" too. Hint. LAUGHING!

I get it,that you are a CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk and fraught perpetually,with having to suffer being you...which is the most slippery of slopes. There's no point in your reiterations of same,because it's beyond glaringly obvious,even in passing. I rather enjoy the oblivious HILARITY,of you doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with. Hint.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same. Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always gain traction by asking questions,rather than giving "answers",as you oh sooooooo eloquently attest. Hint.

In fairness however,I dig how your STUPIDITY is assuredly no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................
The receiver is SS with coating. Not sure on bolt and bottom metal.
I'll let you know when the 25 stops working falling harmlessly to earth so you can get me a goodnproper edjumacation there BS. You take care not to trip over your shoelaces there little fella.

*Oh my, where are my manners? Forgot to ask, any luck with the Keebler application?
Cryball,

I "only" shot my first 25-06,better than 40yrs ago and the Improved version(25-284) just yesterday. Hint. Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to dangle a picture or two of your "magical" 25-06 and muse the particulars,along with how you correlate POA/POI intersections,with your crossed-eyes and a few slurring words on boolits. Dare ya'! Hint.

PLEASE don't "tease" me about my part time job and 6 months of vacation and how it'd take you a decade to make that yearly wage. That'd be mean. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are your very WELL founded Insecurities,are a fhuqking HOOT!!! Hint.

Hint..................

'heaven,

If that's the case,I'll order one,yerk the spout and toss a Bart' 1-7.7" on it and cut to the fhuqking chase in 224 Speedmire.

Obliged for the nudge...................(grin)
Some people spend a lifetime looking for their next crutch, some don't.

Congrats?

*Hint
Action
Type: 84M
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Black KimPro II
Magazine capacity: 5
Front locking repeater
Mauser claw extractor
3-position Model 70-type wing safety
I’m a fan of the 84M, but not the look of that rifle. I’ve never liked two tone guns.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Some people spend a lifetime looking for their next crutch, some don't.

Congrats?

*Hint

Cryball,

Some are afforded the luxury(s) of simply procuring that which interests them and extrapolating same against other wares objectively,in the Real World. Not that I'd wanna steal ANY of the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,or GoogleFu. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure and wax equolent even more,upon your very WELL founded Insecurities via Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

'heaven,

I gathered that from their Site,as I jammed out the door with a GL3 1141-S in one hand and The Kalid Kid 224 Speedmire in the other. Casting sucked,but with this much rain I just HADTA' try for an Early Steelhead.(grin) Passed (3) Bucks and decided it was time to bolt on dry duds and warm up a smidge. Cain't find my bestest/favoritest Call and am more than a CH fhuqking concerned!

Anywhoo...from atop a favorite haunt,I was able to get 'em on the horn and have a Klassic Kreedmire coming. Again,thanks for the nudge. When I see a dark receiver,I tend to roll eyes and profile it being CM,rather than coated.(grin)

Cain't see it being whooped for a 224 Speedmire Donor...................

alwaysindoors,

I don't aspook nearly as easily as you,but reckon I'll rattle can the whole fhuqking thing anyhow. Seldom do I stay a single shade. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and Brokedick Excuses.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I’m a fan of the 84M, but not the look of that rifle. I’ve never liked two tone guns.

x2, Id be all over a regular classic select at that price.
Argh....trying to ignore spending another $800..........
that's one pretty rifle. I've yet to handle on in person and have heard mixed reviews. they're 1911 line is all bling without anything truly special about them to merit the price. id expect the rifles line to be the same
Sportsman's Warehouse has a bunch as well. They are going to be going on sale on November 15th.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Sportsman's Warehouse has a bunch as well. They are going to be going on sale on November 15th.

Happen to know the sale price for the Whorehouse? I think I still have a few gift cards ... might be a good use for em!
Wish I needed another moderate caliber deer rifle.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

No doubt! Good thing I'm a broke dic or I'd buy just cause I kinda like it.
IF I haven't had just bought my tikka couple months ago in 6.5.... I'd be on this like stink on SH*T
Damn! This is a deal, Many have sold already for well over a grand.....I am sorely tempted here 😁..Hb
snakebit.... I looked at four different ones and one had wood like my JOC tribute. Its on layaway.
I haven't been able to get their website to work today. Seems to be spotty.
snakebit.... I looked at four different ones and one had wood like my JOC tribute. Its on layaway.

At Whittaker's??
Figures, would like to buy one but the site is down.
Sportsman's Warehouse.
Sportsman's Warehouse.

Will you get the sale price on layaway?

I may have to slum over to the Kennewick SW and look....
Sportsman's Warehouse.

I must have missed something. The Sportsman's Warehouse closest to me has them for $999.99, while Whittakers price is $799.99.
I'm going with Whittakers.
Originally Posted by K22
Sportsman's Warehouse.

I must have missed something. The Sportsman's Warehouse closest to me has them for $999.99, while Whittakers price is $799.99.

Somebody said the sale starts 11/15 at Sportsmans.
Like my Fieldcraft better, have both but I could have 2 for the price of the Fieldcraft. Mine has very nice wood, no Ebony fore end cap, too bad. Fieldscraft is a 1/2" shooter, but haven't shot Kimber yet. Thought about selling the Kimber but not for less than $800.
Originally Posted by Daveh
Sportsman's Warehouse.

Will you get the sale price on layaway?

I may have to slum over to the Kennewick SW and look....

Curious too, didn't even know SW did layaway. I too thought that the action was blued, but seeing that it is SS with some kind of coating, that package seems like a killer deal. I love my 6.5 Montana, and really don't need another but..... For $800...
SW does layaway, but if I recall correctly 'sale' items placed on layaway must be paid off prior to the end of the sale. Permanently reduced merchandise does not have that restriction. Check with your store to make sure as it's been a while since I asked them.
Originally Posted by K22
Sportsman's Warehouse.

That explains it.
Has anyone received theirs yet?
Any photo's?
Originally Posted by K22

I missed the 11/15 part and only saw Friday..... So I did fondle one. Finish somewhat satin and wood on the one was pale although had character.

Cleaning and preparing for a range run next Friday
Daveh,
Your's looks a lot like mine.
I mounted a Leupold VX2 2-7X33 on mine. Total weight with scope and rings is 6.8lbs.
Zeroed it with Hornady Whitetail 129gr. Interlocks then shot 2 groups of 3. A quarter would just cover them.
Shot a starting handload using the same 129 Interlock bullet, 3 rounds slightly under an inch at 100yds.

I haven't had time to do much with it. Maybe next week if the weather holds I can start working up a load.
You bastids and all yer sexy photos had finally convinced me I needed a wood stocked Kimber. Went to Whittaker’s site to do the deed ... sold out! Guess I didn’t need one ... 😔
Purty heavy...you wouldn't of liked it. Hint. Laughing!

PERFECT day for New Rifles. Wind is hangin' close to 60mph and there ain't no dust!

Fill flash in the driveway,indicates the Plastic stock as being lighter in color,than it actually is... my bad. Laughing!

Will prolly toss a Reupold 3-9x in LW's aboard...then again.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
I'll be looking forward to your evaluation Stick.
Your advice has always been very useful to me.
Does Stinky even dry these off before he takes them BACK to the pawn shop?
Originally Posted by K22
I'll be looking forward to your evaluation Stick.
Your advice has always been very useful to me.

'22,

QUICK initial impression,is that handling is just fhuqking simply SUPERB. The trigger in issued guise is Killer,which floored me and it's absolutely THE smoothest rifle I've ever handled...though I can only reflect upon more than a couple/few hunnert.(grin)

Am slamming a New Fieldcraft together first,then will go check Mail and real in my newest Kali Kid Kustom and bolt it and this Kimber Kreedmire Klassik together.

Groovin' on the Ronnie Rifle's 3.030" COAL latitude,7" RPM and following COAL Square Smooch Attributes.(grin)

At least now 6mm can say she's "seen" one...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

I fhuqked up and shoulda but a few more Krassik's.

Hint.................

Oh my,did poor poor(literally) 6mm forget about her "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? What's the "odds" that besides being a Drooling Brokedick and a CLUELESS Fluqk,that she also just "happens" to be aLying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute",by unleashing one very WELL founded Insecurity after another. She simpy cain't begin to fathom the magnitude,if only because she's gotta suffer the Realities of her "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Ding...fries are done. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!..................
Originally Posted by Cheesy

Need is such an subjective word 🤔
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
You bastids and all yer sexy photos had finally convinced me I needed a wood stocked Kimber. Went to Whittaker’s site to do the deed ... sold out! Guess I didn’t need one ... 😔

No, you misinterpreted that, those were just to cheap.

Their last three they had in stock may, or may not be, on their way to California.
Originally Posted by robertham1

Their last three they had in stock may, or may not be, on their way to California.

Shall I sign up for a cull? Laffin. Good call.
Originally Posted by robertham1

Shall I sign up for a cull? Laffin. Good call.

One of them is coming to Texas. A 243 Fieldcraft will be coming, too.....if I can sell another rifle in the classifieds.
A couple more thunks,as I'm tryin' to jam through a Trio of new rifles. Hint.

When I paint schit,I mean it and it tends to stick.(grin) Couldn't find another 84M extended 1913 rail in the house(but prolly have some somewhere),nor were there any in town. Re-purposed 666's DD's,after a 24hr+ Acetone/Xylene soak. Still took old fashioned Elbow Grease. Hint.

Pillar height is correct and they are anchored properly. Hint.

Bedding was actually purty fhuqking good. As per any/all Living Handles,the interior needs a BUNCHA sealing,but that is no "surprise". Hint.

Won't be able to stand and will order a couple/few more inclined/extended 1913's...but it will go "Bang" as configured. Hint.

There is positive headspace with Alpha Virgins,which don't suck. SALAMI freebore a given,so it'll be a To Mag Confines Show. Sister wanted it,so it was an easy pass along to her,as original intent was as a 224 Speedmire Donor. Skookum parcel,all thangs considered. Hint.

I shoulda bought a few more.(grin)

Hint.........................
I tried to buy one last week but ran into some website issues and then couldn't get them on the phone. There were about 16 left so I figured I'd try again in a few days. You guys got them moving evidently. Betting campfire lurkers made a run. If someone changes there mind on there's let me know.

Bb
I went on their site yesterday to order at least one more also. I should have bought at least one more when I ordered. Darn.
One shot to confirm rough sight-in after eyeballing down the bore and next three 140 Hornady Match went 3/4”. Some handloads with 140 ELD-M wasn’t as good but it was so foggy I couldn’t really see the 100 yd berm nor bull so rolled it up.

Should be good.....
Sounds good. I just picked mine up today. Very straight grained. But still good for the $$’s.
Got to fondle one at the SW the other day, I don't really need another 6.5 Kimber, but it was a very nice little rig.
I broke down and bought one at SW today. It was $899 but I got another $50 off for getting their Visa and I'll get another $50 gift card if I put another $500 on the Visa in 90 days or so.

I don't normally sign up for store cards but i felt compelled to minimize my loss for dragging my feet when Whittaker's had them. Plus I was able to choose from 3. One had a warp on the forearm so it was up against one side on the barrel channel not floated at all.

The one I got was centered and the wood looks ok.

Bb
Sportsman's Warehouse.

Happy birthday kaboku68!
Thank You!
Adjusted the trigger down to 2.5 lbs. Not a bad trigger. All else looks good. Waiting for the Leupold rail. Haven't checked throat length yet...but got time to do that.
Anyone who missed one of these, I have one on layaway at Whitaker’s and we could work out a deal. Handled one the other day locally and the stock just does not fit me well. PM me if interested
What the normal accuracy with these rifles or is it Kimber roulette?
I missed the Whittaker's sale! I missed the Sportsman's Warehouse sale! But I got one today from Sportsman's Warehouse for the $799 Whittaker's Sale Price. I love price matching!

MCH,
That wood looks real nice!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
MCH,
That wood looks real nice!

I think it is the lighting and the Bear rug helping it out. It is ok in real life. Good enough for a rifle that is going to get used.

I was just Happy to get the Price Match from Sportsman's Warehouse
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

My Sportsmans warehouse wouldn't match. But then they've never matched anything for me, not even the gun store across town. Surprised they matched Whittaker's for you given they are out of stock.

Bb
Missoula has one more left
She looks pretty from below....

Ya'll keep me in mind when you sell the bottom metal.....
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

My Sportsmans warehouse wouldn't match. But then they've never matched anything for me, not even the gun store across town. Surprised they matched Whittaker's for you given they are out of stock.

Bb

Been my experience as well. Your success may compel me to try again ...
I paid a bit more for mine but no regrets. It's a nice rifle and although I typically prefer synthetic this rifle points and balances extremely well.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Been my experience as well. Your success may compel me to try again ...

I can take a picture of my receipt if you want to show your store that other Sportsman's Warehouse's are price matching.
Adjusted the trigger down to 2.5 lbs. Not a bad trigger. All else looks good. Waiting for the Leupold rail. Haven't checked throat length yet...but got time to do that.

I have two of the Hunter models, a 6.5CM and a 7-08.
I adjusted both triggers down to a perfect 32 oz.
They’re a very user friendly trigger - probably one of the best stock factory offerings.

I looked at the classic limited at our SW. Nice rig, but I’m pretty well cover with the hunters.
© 24hourcampfire